Current supply of ATAU's

atrox provider dropped 14...new all time high from those for me...and they are now worth little over 1K% down from 4K%+ a few days ago....so by tommorrow they should be worth............nothing...:yay: just what I love...dumping 5 ped ammo in to a mob to get a loot worth nothing :laugh:

atrox provider dropped 14...new all time high from those for me...and they are now worth little over 1K% down from 4K%+ a few days ago....so by tommorrow they should be worth............nothing...:yay: just what I love...dumping 5 ped ammo in to a mob to get a loot worth nothing :laugh:

nope, in few days all generic components will reach "old" prices, so ATAU will be again 4k %.

Why ? because drop rate is "again" so looow :( I feel pity for all who sold their Generic Components (including myself) yesterday at very low prices :(

lol, so , a soc mate of mine who looted yesterday 170 ATAU from an atrox actually did well in keeping it :D.
I looted 55 from an osseocolum yesterday, aproximatly at the same time!

lol, so , a soc mate of mine who looted yesterday 170 ATAU from an atrox actually did well in keeping it :D.
I looted 55 from an osseocolum yesterday, aproximatly at the same time!

so this is what they call an increase in loot drops...170 from an atrox....insane...so much for MA sharing them a bit :laugh:

I wish MA could stop playing around with our time and money. Or maybe just replace the drunk orangutan they call balancing manager with a human being.

the system is dynamic, is makes chanegs like these all the time... you must watch your loot windows often to see what's going on....

I looted 97 yesterday in one kill...

expect to see lots of all other ocmponents start dropping more and more and more...

Rather than saying this is direct MA involvment, how about this might just be how the system works. i noticed there was a larege amount of Apis in auction last day or so... does occur to anyone that someone had been stockpiling, burned up a whole load so the system dropped a load to replace?

there has been no VU to correspond with this change of drop rate so i suspect its a feature of the system and wont be replicated across other components.

mayby indeed it was a bug like the one in the past as Marco or somebody from MindArk said...suddenly drop rate on Shadow was increased 10 000 times (or somethin like that)

Rather than saying this is direct MA involvment, how about this might just be how the system works. i noticed there was a larege amount of Apis in auction last day or so... does occur to anyone that someone had been stockpiling, burned up a whole load so the system dropped a load to replace?

there has been no VU to correspond with this change of drop rate so i suspect its a feature of the system and wont be replicated across other components.

There's also a large amount of P5's, and it is only because the ATAU started dropping. These components were put into the game so that MA could have control over some crafted items, and by control I mean possibility to stop dropping them if needed.

The dynamic loot system = one person at MA who don't have a clue whats going on.

mayby indeed it was a bug like the one in the past as Marco or somebody from MindArk said...suddenly drop rate on Shadow was increased 10 000 times (or somethin like that)

I believe it to be a bug - At least from about 5k ped ammo we have looted what was normal before this frenzy... And the market price is going up fast, was in a bidway with Slither over some ATAUs - I won some at 2400-2500% which I consider a good deal when I buy for own use (Considering the prices just a few days ago)

I believe it to be a bug - At least from about 5k ped ammo we have looted what was normal before this frenzy... And the market price is going up fast, was in a bidway with Slither over some ATAUs - I won some at 2400-2500% which I consider a good deal when I buy for own use (Considering the prices just a few days ago)

yeah I was in on that battle with you guys was fun, then I sat back and watched :)

I know you craft guns with your ATAU's i've seen you globaling but why send time ooutbidding me a fellow crafter if your just gonna turn around and do this:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Kinda like a smack in your own face considering the price will go up and we will have the same problem we had a few days back! High price and no Components to craft with.

P.s. I never neg repped you as I await your explanation.

:rolleyes: still waiting on Waheeds reply for my above post :rolleyes:

It does seem an unusual thing for a crafter to do.

Still the same supply problems with ATAUs

Still the same supply problems with ATAUs

no, not really... it's just that time again... supply always goes in patterns... Our current pattern is that atau's are not dropping very much, you will soon see them drop in mass qty's again... then they'll go back down, then back up... kinda like a wave... just watch for it ;)

~D

no, not really... it's just that time again... supply always goes in patterns... Our current pattern is that atau's are not dropping very much, you will soon see them drop in mass qty's again... then they'll go back down, then back up... kinda like a wave... just watch for it ;)

~D

I bought plenty of ATAU's on the last mass drop so me and my brother would be covered if they dried up again and we are :yay:

Problem now is that the ATAU price has dropped to a lvl allowing a gun to be sold for 120% this is a gun that rivals the H400 and we all know the H400 went from 150-165%, now the ATAU's are low the crafters on auction are viciously undercutting on Apis and on P5a and this is crushing the market and will eventualy see the gun selling for 110% like Breer M1a or M2a and IMO this is a gun that has no right to be includeded in the same price bracket and those 2.

People might think this is good for hunters but as soon as the profit falls out of this a gun that costs 30 ped per click they will stop being crafted leaving you hunters with the low supply of H400's again.

Vicious circle and crafters need to wisen up and stop biting off thier hands to feed thier face.

Look at these figures for P5a (L) Vs Mod Merc :eek:

Breer P5a (L) @ 119.5% + Omegaton A106 10/10 hit = dmg/pec 2.902
Breer P5a (L) @ 110% + Omegaton A106 10/10 hit = dmg/pec 2.921
EWE EP-40 Mercenary Modified + Omegaton A106 10/10 hit = dmg/pec 3.054
EWE EP-40 Mercenary Modified + Omegaton A106 7.5/10 hit = dmg/pec 2.955
EWE EP-40 Mercenary Modified + Omegaton A106 5.0/10 hit = dmg/pec 2.855 :eek: :laugh: :eek:

OK the Mod merc out strips the P5a (L) in dmg/sec but value for cash wow!

Ditch your MOD merc's today and get down to P5a Superstore today PA mall lvl 2 Shop 12!

Problem now is that the ATAU price has dropped to a lvl allowing a gun to be sold for 120% this is a gun that rivals the H400 and we all know the H400 went from 150-165%, now the ATAU's are low the crafters on auction are viciously undercutting on Apis and on P5a and this is crushing the market and will eventualy see the gun selling for 110% like Breer M1a or M2a and IMO this is a gun that has no right to be includeded in the same price bracket and those 2.
Yeah, also makes it difficult to make t5's as well. You might also want to check out the other components in weapons crafting. Everything has gone on short supply recently. Flare filters, adv. scanning sensors, atau's, etc. I've limited my crafting of weapons, and moved onto mining and hunting for the time being (with the small exception of orders from soc mates).

I'm thinking we have abut another week or so before it picks back up again.

Back