Current supply of ATAU's

Also the drop rate is that bad that we had a 3 man team on CP burnt over 500-1000ped ammo each easy and came back with 4 ATAU's between us from 3 Domes.

Are you telling me thats normal to come back with ONLY 4?

That's more than I had... One drop of ATAU (3-4 I think) in a fortnight or so camped up there, total ammo in the 20k ped range :scratch2:

Gonna be another loot that goes from 4K% to 1%...great...the basic ones when they first dropped were around 2 to 3K% markup then they dropped from everything and more of em...now there tt food...so...when the drop rate of the advanced picks up...anyone that has 5 of em maybe 10..99% chance they are gonna be tt'd....another way for a hunter to get more junk loots:)

I am a P5a(L) Crafter. And am lucky if am making money from these guns when i have a bad run i dont change my price to absorb the lose. I take it as a bad run and sell my guns at my price and hope for a better run next time. I keep the customers happy. If i was to get private sellers for ATAU's then i'd drop my price.

My current run i can make maybe 6-9 guns from 20clicks. And my P5a(L) BP has 30.9QR on it.

I haven't looted any for a couple of weeks (i only ever get them off allo it seems) but i will be more than happy to supply directly to any craftes. I can't use these things, you can, it's not that hard to set up an arrangement. Pm me to meet up and add to friends list and any ATAU i get are reserved for you. I'm not saying i get heaps of these, i don't but if everyone gives this a go, we could almost eliminate the need for the auction. And get rid of the nasty resellers. Yes call me an optimist, but these things don't work if noone tries them. we should try to help eachother in this world, not squeeze every last % and pec outta each deal. Just My two pec.

Last edited:
The sad thing is that I found out that about half those orders ARE resellers - who are now stockpiling these components for sale when they hit 5k%, or higher!

Easiest way to screw them over, just get a good crafter whom you sell to at a decent price, and get good products back at a good discount :cool:. Works every time!

This is exactly what I thought and only way MA can deal with this is to add more to the supply, re-sellers that buy things in an already tight market to manipulate the price are the lowest people IMO and this is actualy against the EULA as it breaks international rule of price fixing!

Obviously its gonna be hard to prove but it is against EULA!

All the more reason we need shop order systems.

ATAUs seem to be falling from the sky :eek:

Wonder how long this is going to last.

warning!! if you want to make money from BTAUs and ATAUs NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO PUT IT ON AUCTION!!!! cuz they are now very common in drops both as BTAUs, BSPC.. and other... this will propally be in a week or two a TT food.. heed my words!

It's crazy i got 60.63 peds of ESCP in one loot ( was over 5k % few days ago ) .

This is exactly what I thought and only way MA can deal with this is to add more to the supply, re-sellers that buy things in an already tight market to manipulate the price are the lowest people IMO and this is actualy against the EULA as it breaks international rule of price fixing!

Obviously its gonna be hard to prove but it is against EULA!

All the more reason we need shop order systems.

I love it when MA listens to us :D. I SO hope the jerkwads who stockpiled the ATAU's get their asses handed to them on a silver platter... I love nothing more than when MA screws over seflish reseller scum (versus professional, honest resellers).

now ma has listened about the atau's..

lets talk about these mod faps... they are rare as hell i hear....

this is really stupid !!

they drop like crazy now.

How can MA talk about BALANCING, i m ok for more drop but as it is now i feel robed because i was collecting some of them in storage..

Last edited:
great :) more generic components :yay:
is Enhanced Strategic Combat Processor dropping too ?
if so...ADAPTED MONTGOMERY ANABOLIC HERE I COME :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: Jesus, THANKS MINDARK!! :)

+ REP MINDARK :)

I love it when MA listens to us :D. I SO hope the jerkwads who stockpiled the ATAU's get their asses handed to them on a silver platter... I love nothing more than when MA screws over seflish reseller scum (versus professional, honest resellers).

I always save my low TT value high % stuff until I have a few ped before selling....I'm not a jerk-wad, I just don't like paying unneccessary auction fees :(

I always save my low TT value high % stuff until I have a few ped before selling....I'm not a jerk-wad, I just don't like paying unneccessary auction fees :(

yep same here :(

First do people whine about that there is not enuff ATAU, when they do drop they people whine about that. Yeah, sometime this forum can be very funny ;)

Yes, you are right about that. Hope we see some change soon ;)

how about to re-introduce PEDs in the loot window ? :D:wtg:

great :) more generic components :yay:
is Enhanced Strategic Combat Processor dropping too ?
if so...ADAPTED MONTGOMERY ANABOLIC HERE I COME :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: Jesus, THANKS MINDARK!! :)

+ REP MINDARK :)

Read what i said :p

Agreed! Maybe we should ALL make a whine thread about them :D

so now that there droppin...I can expect to see the weapons that are crafted from them dropping in price to right????

thats balance...the market on the components will drop as the loot drops increase so the weapons that are made from em should drop to right? :rolleyes:

so now that there droppin...I can expect to see the weapons that are crafted from them dropping in price to right????

thats balance...the market on the components will drop as the loot drops increase so the weapons that are made from em should drop to right? :rolleyes:

Apis instantly went down 7-10% in a day, so yep :D

Usually what will happen is other rare parts in the recipe will go up in value to balance it out :p

Usually what will happen is other rare parts in the recipe will go up in value to balance it out :p

this is sad part of the story, like wake up and having a hangover (other rare parts getting expensive) after great party (insane drop rate of generic components)

"cause and causality" "rule" must always work :(

50k ammo on CP now, no ATAU in loot.
Maybe it was just a glitch ;)

Yeah whats the deal with those Mod Merc's MA??

When you contructively think about it i'd be happy to pay 100k for one but they are selling at 250k peds this is putting items way out of the market for the average gamer and making alot of lower level players leave as they know they dont stand a chance in hell of getting one of these not even a ATH can buy you a MM nowadays.

i'm seling P5a now 7-12 ped under auction and yes my price's will reflect the market craft cost.

PA mall lvl 1 Sao's P5a 320 each with bulk of 5 or more for 315 each.

so yeah you can expect a drop in price.

i'm seling P5a now 7-12 ped under auction and yes my price's will reflect the market craft cost.

PA mall lvl 1 Sao's P5a 320 each with bulk of 5 or more for 315 each.

so yeah you can expect a drop in price.

The price of p5 is ok, it's the manis and apis that must come down :).

But nice to see you're lowering the prices, i whish the same would happen with oil prices :D.

Another 60k ammo spent.. 1 ATAU in loot...

MA probably raised the "possible looted cap" a bit higher since there are many lv5 BPs requiring it

Same story with Basic Target Assessment Units for the record, too...
I'm wondering if they have done same with the component required to craft the gauss rifles :O

This is obviously the same glitch that they done a few weeks back when people were globaling and HoFing in Zand.

Back