Info: Current Withdrawal time

Initiated 17th May 2024
Committed- 5th July 2024

Updated

Last edited:
Initiated 11th March
Committed 16th may (45 business days)

Oh that's nice to see, mine was Initiated on 25th March, so I hope mine gets committed soon, so 16+14 days the difference from your Initiated to mine means should be committed on 30th May I hope so anyway.

If this post is not allowed, feel free to delete it :)

Initiated: 16th March
Committed: 23th May (46 business days)

Initiated: 16th March
Committed: 23th May (46 business days)

Initiated: 21 March

Had to upload passport for ID-check

Had to upload passport for ID-check
Don't remind last time MA ask for docs but for sure was long time ago and the withdrawal most likely will commit next week.
Best of luck!

Don't remind last time MA ask for docs but for sure was long time ago and the withdrawal most likely will commit next week.
Best of luck!

This was my second withdraw ever, not had email asking me for docs yet.

42 business days for me now still nothing.

42 business days for me now still nothing.
All withdrawal requests are handled manually in order of their submission date. If all your bank account details are correct and your request is approved, the payment is sent within approximately 50 business days from the registration date. The processing time may vary during the year depending on the actual demand at that time.

All withdrawal requests are handled manually in order of their submission date. If all your bank account details are correct and your request is approved, the payment is sent within approximately 50 business days from the registration date. The processing time may vary during the year depending on the actual demand at that time.

I know it can vary, I just posted how many business days to give an update.I saw others have had it committed in a range of 39-44 days ish others longer. So I hope mine gets committed this week.

Fingers crossed anyway.

I know it can vary, I just posted how many business days to give an update.I saw others have had it committed in a range of 39-44 days ish others longer. So I hope mine gets committed this week.

Fingers crossed anyway.
I will cross mine for you too! :D

I don't need to cross any finger because I have the certainty that he will get it around 50 days business period mark.Facts.
People can’t read. Sometimes you have to give up on those who don’t want to learn.

All good when it’s good, but if we all tried to withdrawal at once.
This is how banks usually operate, not just MindArk, because banks always operate on fractional reserves.

There is not a single bank, at least in North America, that would survive a true "bank run".

It is normal and not something anyone should be worried about. I don't know why you immediately assume it is a liquidity issue but maybe I am missing some information.

This is how banks usually operate, not just MindArk, because banks always operate on fractional reserves.

There is not a single bank, at least in North America, that would survive a true "bank run".

It is normal and not something anyone should be worried about. I don't know why you immediately assume it is a liquidity issue but maybe I am missing some information.

Financial reports

Initiated: 16 March 2024
Committed: 31 May 2024

I logged a support case yesterday to inquire on the withdrawal status. as it had hit the 50 business day mark. This morning it went into commited status, so about 52 days with having to poke,not sure what would have happened if I had just left it.

Last edited:
Still waiting for it to appear in bank. been 30 hours since committed now.

EDIT: 03:10AM UK time - Still not gone into my bank getting worried now. And now weekend is tomorrow so if it does not go in today then that means I have to wait until next week. :( I did send a support case just in case as well. Hopefully it goes in by the time they respond to it as well.

Last edited:
It has gone in now, like 20mins ago finally. I got worried for a while there haha.

Thanks again MA!

US banks no longer need reserves.

Initiated 4th April
Committed 7th June (44 business days)

Requested: 04/10/2024
Committed: 06/11/2024

Initiated: 4th of April, 2024
Committed: 12th of June, 2024
In Bank Account: 14th of June, 2024
Business Days: 47

Last edited:
Initiated: 18.04.2024
Committed: 18.06.2024
41 Business Days (Sweden)

Arrived 1 Day later (19.06) on my Bank Account.

Ty MA
finished in 41 Business Days.

Registered 17th of May
Commited 26th of June
On my account today, 27th of June

Back