FYI: Cyrene db page: Cyrene Secrets

Tanator

Dominant
Society
Task Force
Fate Thanatos Themis
Last edited:
Hey man. Was just using ur Mob Max HP caluculator and your site crashed and went offline.....

Also, seen as you are Cryene pro with the knowledge, any chance you can add in "reccomended" mobs to that calculator ? That would be awesome bro.

Thanks

ss

I checked your site... BUT... none of the REAL secrets of Cyrene are on there. I figured someone got brave and was posting some of the juicyness in order to bring over the masses!

Menace

host goes offline sometimes for minute or two, yeah it sucks, not related to that calculator. thx for info Sn0wst0rm :)

about the other commentator... if u got other site with more cyrene related data, go there:wave:.

Map page is outstanding. THANK YOU. I've used it already many times.

I checked your site... BUT... none of the REAL secrets of Cyrene are on there. I figured someone got brave and was posting some of the juicyness in order to bring over the masses!

Menace

Real secrets like what ? give us some pointer oh wise one :)

Thanatos site is the best "planet specific" website out there. Entropedia relies heavily on knowing what you're looking for in order to find the related info where as Cyrene Secrets has everything (most things) like mobs listed and it's in a very nice format.

Making info easier to obtain is the way forward and if it brings over the masses, that can only be a good thing.

@ Thanatos, keep up the good work and don't forget to add gun recommendation to the calculator :) nobody has done this before ^^

About gun calculator - im not sure if adding there gun recommendations rly help, there are just too many combos u can pick from, guns, amps, enhancers... i think that better just to use dps, range (I can bet most of us know what dps and range we got :) ) and mob speed to determine what hp we can deal with before it gets nasty.

I added a move speed and hp level to almost every mob maturity on cyrene - it lets u to check if our dps+range its enough for it.
its not precise, cuz dont have to be - there are other factors like our aiming, range we start, more/less misses, mob move route, our move, etc, that can have impact on that.
The main idea is not to get hit for too long, to lower costs of hunting, but still get some def and medic skills.

Atm im working on other tool, more or less eco hunting related too, but its not done yet.

cheers

Yeah, i decided to get a better domain for my website. www.CyreneSecrets.COM is easier to remember for sure :)

ps. there can be some broken links, or links to previous location with older version, but ill try to fix it asap.

Menace

True, all I can say is it looks like I'll be on Cyrene whenever there are no big events going on.

really nice site. You should list all the missions for ark and caly in there also with the same nice map.

The map features are really cool and I like the search function in it. The only thing I would have liked is that if you search or select a POI on the map you should try to put in the coords also so it is simpler to set a waypoint in the ingame map. Maybe this is here already and I just missed it :eek:

really nice site. You should list all the missions for ark and caly in there also with the same nice map.

thx alot :) it takes alot of time for just Cyrene, so other planets got to wait a bit, or even longer ;)

The map features are really cool and I like the search function in it. The only thing I would have liked is that if you search or select a POI on the map you should try to put in the coords also so it is simpler to set a waypoint in the ingame map. Maybe this is here already and I just missed it :eek:

i entered coords for most of POI i guess, but yeah, they are not very precise, it still needs fixing.

thx for ur comments :)

bookmarked.

+ rep for than!

PS:

swamplurkers are doing poison damage for sure

imperium grunt and pilot are different mobs

i think i did ok with 6A on grunts

but i tried 5 different armors on the pilots and couldnt figure out a satisfying set for me :p

Last edited:
imperium grunt and pilot are different mobs

i think i did ok with 6A on grunts

but i tried 5 different armors on the pilots and couldnt figure out a satisfying set for me :p

the best defence is the offence ;)

sure they are different, i made some sort of generalisation there, but still split them in the table. maybe its a good idea to make for them separate posts.
(there are more combines like that on other mobs, that could get sorted later too.)

i made another calculator, its about aprox costs that it will to take to kill certain number of desired mobs. its important, cuz its smarter to make longer runs. but well, use it on ur own risk :p
i got to add the regen factor there too, will come soon :)

http://cyrenesecrets.com/run-calculator/

the best defence is the offence ;)

sure they are different, i made some sort of generalisation there, but still split them in the table. maybe its a good idea to make for them separate posts.
(there are more combines like that on other mobs, that could get sorted later too.)

true true

i should have wrote it more specific

i was browsing the mob list and damages

on the map they are correctly split up :)

they do have different loot tables and protection needed so i would split them up in the mob list

though the big imperium mission counts them all

i dunno if the officers are different .. from the looks i would guess its also a pilot ..needs confirmation though

sweet site! This is a little off topic, but is the planet ever going to get a official release?? I think it's due to MA's timetable, but wow. It's been a year right since soft release?

sweet site! This is a little off topic, but is the planet ever going to get a official release?? I think it's due to MA's timetable, but wow. It's been a year right since soft release?

thx :)

hard to say when, i dont expect it soon tho, cuz many things got fixed, but many of core systems they wanted, are not ready yet. as far as i know, its not cyrene devs will not to go hard launch yet - its more the platform issue. for example those mechs we saw on screens, would be just vehicles now, but its not cool enough as i got told, and i agree :)

things that make me happy tho, are constant improvements at economy and loot recycling - they are much focused on crafting, to make the loot flow, where the target is no tt loot at all. they dont forget about new missions, mobs, and such things too, as u prob saw on vu sneak preview on EP, but also bug fixing, which is very important for new planets

with hard launch or not, i think its still an interesting place that will only get better :)

Cyrene Secrets' banner is in the Cyrene's clientloader :)

updated stats for some
- Vlanwing
- Protocore
- Jellyworms

and Second Epic Chain with two new stages described too.

Last edited:
- added stats for discovered armors

Hey,

i made a small hunting event on our Cyrene LA :)

There is a small ticket fee (1ped) but even if all 100 tickets get sold, it will not give me back the costs, so keep it in mind before complaining its not free :p

Prize: 200 Imperium Tokens

No taxes ofc.

Rules:
- date 8.12.2013
- mobs: Mature Dire Weeds and Mature Tide Claws
- biggest loot wins
- 1h from 21 MA time to 22 MA time
- 1 ped / ticket

print-screen-2013-12-05-17-13-40-jpg.2051

Back