Danish Dynamite trash joint

Hi again Denmark,

Whould 16.00 on sunday be alrite?

//Count Joe

I cant at this time...later sunday would be allright tho...20.00 ma or so..
That is...If I am on the team at all...am I...:scratch2: ...?

sry but that time is not avalible for any teams. Most go after WoF:s time slots

I get up for work at 5am on a monday... any later than 16:00 Sunday is not going to happen:)

Hurrikane

Unfortunately I am unable to play this weekend...

But I will be ready for the next match if needed.

I have updated my stats on the private forum now :)

Harness / shins upgraded on armor :) more than ready..

i think i can this weekend. but unfortunable. i promised to drive someone till and back from a party at saturday evening so might have problems there.

Harness / shins upgraded on armor :) more than ready..

Upgraded from and to?

I just upgraded my arsenal too... Got an GeoTrek H45 Ortso and an Omegaton M71A2 for the long range...

Hope to use it next match :)

Upgraded from and to?

I just upgraded my arsenal too... Got an GeoTrek H45 Ortso and an Omegaton M71A2 for the long range...

Hope to use it next match :)

angel harness/shin ---> Supremacy harness/shin

Nice - Let do some planning at kickme.to/dawnd

Sure but i failed the confirmation code 3 times and it locked me out for registration for some time...

I dont know why it dident work. i typed it in like it said. and i got no visual problems

Hello,

as you all know, we need to PM Hurrikane tonight with our agreed time.

I havent seen any indications of any suitable times from you guys so Im hoping that Sunday 16.00 MA-time will be alrite.

//Count Joe

Sure but i failed the confirmation code 3 times and it locked me out for registration for some time...

I dont know why it dident work. i typed it in like it said. and i got no visual problems

I also failed 3 times when I registered but waited a few hours and tried again. The problem was (I am sure) a mixup of 1 and l + 0 and o.

I also failed 3 times when I registered but waited a few hours and tried again. The problem was (I am sure) a mixup of 1 and l + 0 and o.

found out i had to write the code in caps lock.

So am in now

Hi again,

I will try to see if saturday 22.00 MA time could work. looks hard tho coz I not sure if I even can contact all Team Swedens members tonight.

Keep try to find more avalible times this weekend coz that time dont look good.

//Count Joe

Hi again,

I will try to see if saturday 22.00 MA time could work. looks hard tho coz I not sure if I even can contact all Team Swedens members tonight.

Keep try to find more avalible times this weekend coz that time dont look good.

//Count Joe
As for now i think this time will be the best.

sure, best time for you.

but we most find a suitable time for both of us

ok, I have 2 team members ready and maybe 1 more so far for time saturday night slot

start look over more times coz as it looks now we cant at that time with this short notice.

ok, I have 2 team members ready and maybe 1 more so far for time saturday night slot

start look over more times coz as it looks now we cant at that time with this short notice.

We are going to win anyway :) so easier just to drop it and let us win aye ? :p

Late reply sent to Sweden in Sweden-Thread...

well, we could always drag Hurrikane in this coz that would prolly benefit us.

as we will take the risk of not knowing if we will get a full team or not we will accept the time 22.00 on Saturday.

I will PM hurrikane now

well, we could always drag Hurrikane in this coz that would prolly benefit us.
:scratch2: didnt say anybody needed dragging. Just a simple draw :)

Anyway, great! Thank you very much!

Sunday would as told be hard for us to make a team, and saturday we will be missing 2 of our fast and beloved guns. But at least here we will still be able to give you some resistance :D

Elo fellow countrymen :D

Once again I have to pass this wekend.. I am filled up with S*** RL so I am away all weekend :mad:

Kinda Annoying coz I would reallu enjoy to be apart of the team that BEATS Sweden :wtg:

Anyway.. good luck Denmark. Give the Swedes a fight to the finish :)
Let the best (luckiest) team win :)

Regards,
Dia

PS. Sorry for not beeing very active in this.. As I said I am filled up RL with all sorts of plans and events ;(
I hope this is the last weekend with plans, and hopefully I will be available for our final hunt vs Eudoria.

Take care m8's :)

News and Update:

Stage 3 concludes next weekend with the Round 3 hunts.

There are different Time-Slots next weekend and some changes for Stage 4 the weekend after. These changes are mostly because I forgot I was on holiday in Cyprus for 2 weeks:)

So: Time-Slots for next weekend
(Round 3)
are:

Friday 27th April: 21:00

Saturday 28th April: 01:00

Saturday 28th April: 12:00

Saturday 28th April: 16:00

Saturday 28th April: 22:00

Sunday 29th April: 08:00

Pleae contact the team you are matched aginst in Round 3 and PM me with your confirmed hunt time. Some flexibility over slots is available, but NONE AFTER THE LAST SUNDAY ONE (I will be on a plane)

Right, as I'll be away, here's some

Stage 4 Info:

After the Stage 3 hunts are over and progression is known, The Tournament will be handled by J Boy and the Judges for Stage 4. It will be J boy you pm your confirmed Stage 4 times to. Judges will be on hand for all slots.

Stage 4 will be the top 2 teams in each group in a one-on-one knockout match against each other.

There will be 6 teams, so 3 hunts in all. These will ALL take place on one day: Sunday 6th May.

You will hunt against the other team to score highest from your group in Stage 3. 3 teams go through to the Final on Saturday 19th May.

Time Slots for Stage 4, Sunday 6th May:

00:00,

12:00,

16:00.

Teams:

After Midnight Thursday 3rd of May, NO REMAINING TEAMS CAN DROP MEMBERS.

Please submit any news of members leaving BEFORE this deadline.

Any teams not full (12 members) can continue to sign players until full: but no players can be dropped!. The team you enter Stage 4 with cannot lose any players.

Other News:

What you all want to know... the Stage 4 Moblist (not going to have time to get all this online between Stage 3 and 4, so here it is:)

Stage 4 Moblist:

Feffoid: (Outcast-Hunter): 3 points

Feffoid: (Warlord and Above): 5 points

Ambulimax: (Young-Old): 4 points

Ambulimax: (Provider and Above): 6 points

Aetherex: (Any Maturity): 7 points

Chomper: (Any Maturity): 8 points

PLEASE do not confuse this Moblist with the Stage 3 one: it is the Stage 3 list you use next weekend.

Stage 4 Start/Finish point:
Jor Bridge: 1600/13333

UO0619_thumb.jpg
[/url][br]Click to enlarge[/br][/IMG]

...not a tp, not a revival... a bit of a bitch to get to but a lovely quiet spot to hang around Judging:)

So, I'll be around for the last Stage 3 hunts next weekend, then I'll be back on the 14th May to see how Stage 4 went...
Thanks for all your efforts in making this a Tournament to remember... I will!

Hurrikane.

Hello, fellow competitors.

We Eudorians are still discussing what timeslot for the last round would be best for us, but so far we seem to be leaning towards one of the following times: Saturday 12:00, Saturday 16:00 and Sunday 08:00.

Do you have any preference yet?

Hi Jake
We are also discussing times of preference atm. I think I can say with sertainty that sunday 0800 is not a good choice for us.
So far most ppl say saturday on later hours... afternoon or evening/night.

If you have the possibility to do so, Im positive we can find a time available saturday.

We will work hard bringing up our team, so please keep us informed on further Eudorian preferences :)

We would probably prefer the 16:00 time to the 22:00 one, but I'm still awaiting final confirmations. I'll keep you updated. :)

The Saturday 16:00 time does indeed seem to be the best one for our team, although 22:00 is still doable.

Time for a decision soon, please post your thoughts so we can agree on a time.

As no one has replied yet, I will have to PM Hurrikane confirming the Saturday 16:00 time now. If I'm not mistaken we had to have agreed on a time before midnight today which is pretty soon...and I have to go to sleep in a moment.
Hope that is ok with your team.

See you on the field. :)

I still don't have an internet connection :mad:
(Except here on my job)
My ISP say it'll take them 2-4 weeks to get me online :eek: :confused:

Sry guys... Once again I'll not be ably to join the WoF.:(
GL to yall.

Back