Date on next VU?

Status

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
Hi
Anyone seen a date for the September VU update?

Hi
Anyone seen a date for the September VU update?

I've just returned from my vacation today, tanned and fit, ready to develop this wonderful game for you :).

Right now I'm catching up on my forum reading and I'm also taking the opportunity to spend some time in-game talking to the community before the rest of the team returns next week.

The next partner release is scheduled for October 1 and while it does contain a lot of new content for you to enjoy It's still too early for me to make any promises.

One thing I can tell you about is that I'm experimenting with the concept of dynamic creature camps. If it all works out you shouldn't be surprised if you stumble upon a mutant camp with some bosses and lootable chests the next time you hunt after the release!

I hope to have more stuff to tell you in one or two weeks.

Cheers,
Kim

Oct 1 no sept vu

So, Plattform in sept to add new functionality and oct to release new items to be used with this new functionality.

That's date for planetpartner update. September's update is a platform update. I think, that they stick to the first Tuesday of the month, so 3rd of September.

Where'd you get this from?

Will any bugs be fixed in this "Platform" update? Coats looks like hell and the game crashes every hour or so?

I believe there will be a platform update in the middle of September, and then the PP releases Oct 1st. I also heard that there will be bug fixes with the platform update, so that's a good thing. :thumbup:

I believe there will be a platform update in the middle of September, and then the PP releases Oct 1st. I also heard that there will be bug fixes with the platform update, so that's a good thing. :thumbup:

Bug fixes are always good news :)

Bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs!! :yay:

Hopefully there will be lots of bug fixes, if not this door is gonna get closed. :wise:

Just add three days to whatever date they announce :)

Status
Back