Dejay dj Jaguar

Hmm np, my self esteem is fine thanx :thumbup:
I never did think I was gonna be a contender in the next 'Top Model' programme :laugh: :ahh:

Thats a great compliment to Pinky, and thanx :wtg:

thought you were hot myself,, course I am old n used up at 48 :)

On a side note,, we need more of these Pinky. There are so many great people in EF that some of us never get to meet. Different circles ? just seeing the name as we tp through an area... It is a wonderful world we play in . So many uber ( uber as in attitude and helpfulness), so many that we never meet, let alone have a chance to dance beside in a hunt :)

Thank you DJ for being you. I see many names of those I consider uber gratzing you and thanking you for the way you play the game. would be honored to add my name to the list. :cool:

Reactions: dj.
On a side note,, we need more of these ...

There will be a new one next week! :D ... it's quite an involved process as Pinky and any subject of the WWW knows, and when Newsroom staff is limited with time due to RL and other reasons, then it makes it challenging to get them done as frequently as we'd like to see them, but ... that's about to change. Even though I'm no longer a part of the Newsroom staff, 711 is accepting my articles and WWW profiles for the Front Page, and ... speaking of the Front Page ... a new article will hit Friday morning. :wtg: AND ... I will publicly thank MsPinky in advance for her assistance with the header graphic since my usual graphics guy wasn't available this time. :hug:

There will be a new one next week! :D ... it's quite an involved process as Pinky and any subject of the WWW knows, and when Newsroom staff is limited with time due to RL and other reasons, then it makes it challenging to get them done as frequently as we'd like to see them, but ... that's about to change. Even though I'm no longer a part of the Newsroom staff, 711 is accepting my articles and WWW profiles for the Front Page, and ... speaking of the Front Page ... a new article will hit Friday morning. :wtg: AND ... I will publicly thank MsPinky in advance for her assistance with the header graphic since my usual graphics guy wasn't available this time. :hug:

bah, thought it said you had interview with VVV when this skipped past on ForumSpy. Need to read properly next time :)

Reactions: Pip
Something new, something old. Alwyas something I didn't know. :)
Interesting story about a lady that I had the oportunity to know a litte more on a personal level when she was a member of our society. Still miss her a little now and then. Especially when we get a litte to stifled ;)
Thanks to Pinky and dj for a great article.

i don t see the link for artis :(

i don t see the link for artis :(

I couldnt either, I assumed it was linked to maybe the reporter's/mod section, where Pinky first posted this as a preview, and thats why, dunno, Im guessing :dunno:

But, Pinky refer's to my voice over vids, made by jamHot, you can do a search for Wildlife On Calypso, if you want to see.

:)

I couldnt either, I assumed it was linked to maybe the reporter's/mod section, where Pinky first posted this as a preview, and thats why, dunno, Im guessing :dunno:

But, Pinky refer's to my voice over vids, made by jamHot, you can do a search for Wildlife On Calypso, if you want to see.

:)

The words "Sexy Voiceover artist" link directly to the Wildlife on Calypso news article from a month or so ago which contains all the vids so far ;)

a great article Pinky!

whats wrong with that pic? :scratch2:

i like what i see and read in DJ posts, keep on whiping them trolls hehe!

I know I will lose this Top Home Page Spot very shortly, another article is on its way (saturday) :D

Ive really enjoyed being on the front page, and want to say thanx to all the people that posted nice comments, its really nice, and appreciated :wtg:

and yes :cool: I refrained from ripping certain peoples heads off and posting them to China in a very badly wrapped box, with a 2nd class stamp on... :laugh:

out of respect to Pinky (she rocks) and not to spoil my one and last chance of ever being a Wednesday's Who's Who :yay: (see? I can refrain lol) :D

Thanx everyone. Was nice to be here :hug: GL all, and thanx for posting! :D

:wave:

Awesome job Pinky, great report!! You rule DJ! :)

Last edited:
mwaaaahh Dj hehe

If Carlsberg did girlfriends they would be like our DEEJAAAYYYYYY.

Regards
The Crouching Tiger
Tigers Inc

Last edited:
Back