Question: Deposit limits?

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
Does any one understand the deposit limit?
We are given a 5000Ped deposit limit. If we use it in the month we have to wait until the next month for it to reset....but it doesn't reset, you get 750Ped and it increases in dribs and drabs, you don't seem to get an instant 5000Ped reset.
Has anyone else had this problem. If you are completing a big trade and need Peds to be deposited, how can you plan ahead if the system is flawed. I may be lucky tomorrow and get a 100 Ped increase...this sucks.

Once you confirm your CC with MA, this limit goes away. :)

Check Ma's website for details (look under account info I believe.)

Last edited:
I believe the limit is 20 usd without confirmation a month.
U need to manually request to MA to increase your deposit limit. easily done, or just do a wire transfer, not limit on that did multiple xxxx depos without any confirmation or request.

easily done, or just do a wire transfer, not limit on that did multiple xxxx depos without any confirmation or request.

Or, you can just deposit 20 dollars with a prepaid credit card, then use the number on the statement. I've tried that, and I can guarantee it works.

And this method allows you to use a real CC later. (what I planned)

Onc eyou confirm your CC with MA, this limit goes away. :)

Check Ma's website for details (look under account info I believe.)

Im not 100% sure but I think its possible to raise the limit by using a support ticket even if you havnt confirmed the CC

My limit (after confirming card) is 30k PED.
In the deposit window there is an "increase limit" link in case 30k PED a month isn't enough... ROFL!
GL~

You might also have a special limit imposed by your bank to restrict internet trade to certain level. Last time when I`ve switched to my present bank I first encountered this problem. On top of the standard MA procedure of raising limits by entering number showing on bank statement, I had to sign some papers at the bank to raise the allowed limit to the level I wanted. So make sure you ask your bank what`s your standard default limit for internet trades and increase it to desired level.

My limit (after confirming card) is 30k PED.
In the deposit window there is an "increase limit" link in case 30k PED a month isn't enough... ROFL!
GL~

yeah same here, lucky you can increase it, I often hit my 30k limit :p

I sent a support case in to increase limit.

They replied in 20 minutes.

They requested identity and I faxed them a passport photo and my card with all but the last 6 numbers blacked out. (I had the choice to email the photos as well)

In less than an hour my limit was increased to 60K.

Very quick and effecient. No trouble since.

Jung

u just need to right the numbers that come on your statement

Does any one understand the deposit limit?
We are given a 5000Ped deposit limit. If we use it in the month we have to wait until the next month for it to reset....but it doesn't reset, you get 750Ped and it increases in dribs and drabs, you don't seem to get an instant 5000Ped reset.
Has anyone else had this problem. If you are completing a big trade and need Peds to be deposited, how can you plan ahead if the system is flawed. I may be lucky tomorrow and get a 100 Ped increase...this sucks.

Simple support case matter to request an extention :)

They will extend it if you have been with EU for a while and deposit semi-regularly.

I increased my own to 30k ped/month limit without any hassle through support.

It is more of a safety mechanism to start low then raise as you need to.

I just got through with a buncha drama trying to get mine verified.

Until it is verified you get a limit of $20 a month.
After it is verified (at least i did i got a $3,000 limit)

With me my card companies both had a very brief statement entries and didnt list any codes at all. The customer suppt for my cards said what i see is all they see too.

Mindark support told me another way to verify if your cards dont show the code MA gives.

i did a support case mentioning my issues and they told me that i can scan or fax a copy of my Identification or drivers license along with my card(s) and send it to them and they can manually verify it. When scanning the cards they said they only needed the first 6 digits and that i was to block out the rest of the numbers on the card.. they just needed the first 6 digits, my name on the card and the expiration date along with my ID/DL

That is what i did and now i have my cards unlocked and can depo more than $20 without paying the high fees for payby cash.

If ya need to do this too talk to support about it so they know, they likely will give you the same instructions.
maybe that will help ya.

After my cards were manually verified like this i got a limit of 30k ped ($3k) per month

Back