Desperate House and Desperate House - Shadows, Recruiting

P

Polynices

We would like to invite the EF community to apply to our societies.

We are mainly from Europe and North America and can be found online at most any time of day. Desperate House's average skill is over 100k. We are mostly hunters and miners but do some crafting occasionally.

Desperate House
For hunters we'd like ppl with about 80k skills and above or who have unlocked Serendipity.

For miners we'd like ppl who have unlocked CGA.

For crafters we'd like ppl who have unlocked BPC.

Shadows

Anyone can apply to the Shadows.

_____
We have an active subforum here on EF for all members, and a shared teamspeak channel we use for teaming or just to chat. thx e-lite for the channel.

Pls respond here or PM myself, cerebra, or Dude, here on EF so we can meet in-game and/or apply at soc terminal.

DH Shadows, is a place to call home.... No pressure just good ppl..... Join us and become us...... Dribbs, general DHS

You wanta give us a shot,
we will give you a shot.....
apply at terminal, I check it twice a day.

Last edited:
Let us help you

We are in my opinion the best Soc. in game Why because we treat you like family ...............;)

Free Bump for you guys :)

Hey I been here for quite a few month now and I really like it.

So come on home people, get into THE HOUSE today!!

*Bump* for the nice folks in DH :)

Thanx Raven

bump for the best House in the land

hello

bump and bump again

Welcome home Altair, or should I say Colonel Altair :):yay:

Bump

Just a bump for the Easter Weekend. Hop over to Desperate House or DH Shadows and see what all the eggscitment is about

Bump

Bump just to keep it fresh

bump

daily bump

Desperate House Shadows, beacon missions in progress with Desperate House and its looking to be another great time for all from the House. :yay:

10 members and growing, ty

daily bump

Still looking for members. You know you want to be Desperate ;)

you know you are 'Desperate' to be 'in the House' :wtg:

We are still accepting new app's, so get "in the House" and take advantage of our combined expertise, learn the ins and outs the easy way.

Always recruiting

Need a home , would like some friends, need some help in the game. Try Desperate House . We will be all that and much more :cool::cool::cool:

Do you have 40k skills and looking for a society that you don't have to start at the bottom, join us at DHS and 40+ will get you a spot at the top, all of our Colonel's have 40+ and full of good information about EU. This is a no pressure society for those who just like having friends and enjoying the time that they have to be here. Only have 30k you can be a Captain as soon as your application is accepted. And if you are new to the game you can be promoted as your skills increase, no begging, sucking up or anything. When your skills go up you go up.
All we ask is be friendly and your good to go.
Oh and no scammers please.

Play in May

Join this Soc today ....... Bump it up

Nice Soc, friendly people, and very skilled. Desperate House is a name to remember. Free bump.

A free bump for my best friend's society :)

Back