Devil's Tail

Syraena

Hatchling
I found and enmatter called Devil's tail that refines Chalmon. If you know what it is and/or what it is used for could you plz post a reply. thanks alot.

Sounds very Interesting :eek:

What looted It?

Print-screens please?

Hmm devils tails, angel scales.... Lol, new event comming up, Hell fights heaven!

Read the description on it (check the orders section of the auction)...it's a healing element I think.

Healing element? Maybe first (L) fap is on its way.

I found devil'stail too .

devilstail.JPG

Woot!
Nice finding - quickly added to the page of new stuff :yay:
--> new items 2007

Gratz to the finder - please send more details :)

Last edited:
here it is ...

chalmon.jpg

oh ... found 10 minuts west of Minopolis ;)

I found it just north of corinth. only one find even though i blanketed the area. A lvl IV gave me 5 tails. The tails refine into Chalmon. Thats all i know about it for sure.... couldnt find it on auction or pe-wiki.

With the descriptions It sounds like it could make some Interesting things! Although not too rare If you lot are finding It. I mean, not that your not skilled, but If It were like Xermite or something.

What finders did you use and what depth were It at?

MF211(L) 103 amp'ed @ 630 meters

I mean, not that your not skilled, but If It were like Xermite or something.

Neomaven found Xeremite at the rig today ;)

Gratz for this nice find, hope it turns about to be something cool.

You can Himi rock/ingot and Morpheus stone/ingot to this list. :)

haha lol eu is introducing drugs :p

"This large eath worm exudes a sweet fragrance and arouses consciesness"

"This sweet fragrance produced from the Devil's Tail erath worm is irresistable to almost all life forms."

sounds like drugs to me :p

btw can everyone pls stop robbing my tails :p

I got some tail today too. Had me wondering since I had`nt heard of it and there was not a place for it in auction when I looked.

I got some tail today too.

:rofl:

Sorry, i couldn't resist. :smirk:

It will be interesting to see what this eau d'calypsoworm is used for.

Irresisteible to all life forms...could be a new thing with mindforce, could be directed to taming features...could be the beginning of virtual sex orgies:)

I found two worms also...was really excited until I saw this thread. :D

I got a couple of finds to, if u look at the description it could be some kind of decoy to, drop a refined one and that mean trox stops to smell it instad of chewing on u :)

"This large earth worm exudes a sweet fragrance and arouses consciesness"

An Earth worm, not a Calypso worm? hehe

I can't wait till the Spice Mining arrives. ;)

Found some too at 727 meters deep

Description make me think to new craftable decoy in future.
That would be very good , because the way decoy work and cost of it nowday , make them total useless.

Description make me think to new craftable decoy in future.
That would be very good , because the way decoy work and cost of it nowday , make them total useless.

I have to agree with that.

Maybe DECOYMANNNN!!! will be back :D

im finding a bit of it by chomper land

Sorry to disappoint some of the theories folks but I looted a GEC Coil Springs 2M bp - it uses 12 x Reinforced Rod and 2 x Chalmon

So not as exciting as the description led us to believe - let's hope some other BP's for tailoring or those high level armours also use it. ;)

here it is ...

chalmon.jpg

oh ... found 10 minuts west of Minopolis ;)

Hmm how about a new kind of crafted armor, that attract mobs? ;)

Sorry to disappoint some of the theories folks but I looted a GEC Coil Springs 2M bp - it uses 12 x Reinforced Rod and 2 x Chalmon

So not as exciting as the description led us to believe - let's hope some other BP's for tailoring or those high level armours also use it. ;)

I hope there will be more use for the Chalmon than this BP... Grats on the BP btw :)

Back