Self-Requested Deactivation
MindStar9
Please post your comments for the following
video in this thread
:

EU Mob Idol Audition #1 - "Teddy Tripudion"

Thank You! :D

EDIT:

As a sidenote (since this is a separate thread from the video thread) ... the "Featured Storytellers" subforums were set up as a means to present storytelling, but without the means for the general forum membership to comment or add replies. This was to keep the storytelling threads clean, as well as not split because some entries are quite lengthy and require more than one post. In the past, people ended up commenting before the featured storyline was completed. This way, it's a continuous flow without interruption.

However, there was a separate "Discussion" feature added to each of these storytelling subforums for each storyteller to create to give the open forum an opportunity to comment if they'd like. I just thought an explanation was needed, in case there were those wondering why there's two associated threads regarding the video post.

Last edited:
To funny Star!
Teddy sure has some big boogie shoes. :laugh:

To funny Star!
Teddy sure has some big boogie shoes. :laugh:

Indeed he does ... I actually changed the transitions because I wasn't quite happy with the other ones, but still have to work on them with short clips. I might give the other video software I have a try as well and see what I come up with for the next one. :D

LOL, this was a treat! Thanks!

Edit:

Looks like this is in the feedback on Donald's stories instead of yours.

LOL, this was a treat! Thanks!

Edit:

Looks like this is in the feedback on Donald's stories instead of yours.

I'll need to check that out, thanks for the heads up Hon! ;)

EDIT:

JimmyB is online at the moment, so I sent him a quick PM and asked if he would be kind enough to move it into the proper Discussion area. I have NO clue how it got into Donald's discussion area, but it should be sorted soon. Thanks again for the alert!

I have corrected the invasion into Donald's zone :D

lol good spot MB. Try as I might, I can't find any way to get to a non-Donald discussion subforum :laugh:

:laugh: that's just too FUNNY ... wonder how THAT happened! I'm sure 711 will get it sorted out, but I appreciate that you gave it a go JB. ;)

LOL, thanks for the laugh MS9 :)

LOL, thanks for the laugh MS9 :)

Well, at least I'm providing a chuckle or two with the stuff. I'm still sorting out the transition thingies with certain clips being so short, but I'm going to be trying the other software I have with the next mob I think, just to see if it might work better. :wtg:

In the meantime, I have two others I'm working with already, and I'm trying to get one up a week. Hopefully as I go along and become more comfortable with the software, they'll get better. I'm having fun though, and that's what counts. :D

I was thinking who would be judging the winner and who might be picked.

As I was thinking of names Akbar came to mind - he would probably judge this one:

Nice moves - but not enough sweat. :laugh:

I was thinking who would be judging the winner and who might be picked.

As I was thinking of names Akbar came to mind - he would probably judge this one:

Nice moves - but not enough sweat. :laugh:

Oh that's too funny ... and you also gave me an idea! :silly2: Perhaps I should hold a contest to find our own "Randy, Paula, & Simon" judging panel, and then award them a nice chunk of EFD for their work as judges. :D This means that I will be offering more than 10 mobs for the "EU Mob Idol Auditions" ... and this panel of 3 will be the ones to select the "Top 10 Finalists" that the community will be voting on. :wtg:

I'm going to give this some thought ... then post a thread for people to tell us why they think they deserve to be the "EU Randy" or "EU Paula" or "EU Simon" ... then add a poll and let the community vote on who they would like to fill these positions. Our 3 EU Idol Judges will then commence to judge each of the "EU Mob Idol Auditions" and critique the "mobs" like Randy, Paula, and Simon critique the contestants in the RL Idol show. Therefore, we have to have personalities that could emulate the RL judges and make this fun for everyone, so a sense of humor is a MUST ... along with the ability to "banter" like they do on the RL show, without being incredibly "nasty"-rude! Ohhhhhhhhh, this could be fun! :silly2:

Ok, I'm off to pull this together ... thanks for the inspiration my friend! :yay:

I like it , it was fun :)

:) haha that video was awesome;P . May I ask u what program did u use to film it? Fraps maybe?

:) haha that video was awesome;P . May I ask u what program did u use to film it? Fraps maybe?

Thank you very much, glad you enjoyed it. I actually use a "registered" version of FRAPS, which means I paid for it, but it's not that costly at all, and it's a one-time charge. You also get any future updates, so that's a good thing. It's the only application I've used so far with taking video footage ingame, but it works quite well, so haven't looked into anything else.

Thank you very much, glad you enjoyed it. I actually use a "registered" version of FRAPS, which means I paid for it, but it's not that costly at all, and it's a one-time charge. You also get any future updates, so that's a good thing. It's the only application I've used so far with taking video footage ingame, but it works quite well, so haven't looked into anything else.

okey :) I do use Fraps allso and it´s registered to ;) I think it´s a great program for sure

Great Video Ma'am! Very funny! Gotta agree tho, more SWEAT!!! I would love to see something like this with maybe sweat dancers backing Teddy Tripudon up.... Kinda like an oj chorus line behind him:D

Keep up the good work!

Blackjack :cowboy:

Great Video Ma'am! Very funny! Gotta agree tho, more SWEAT!!! I would love to see something like this with maybe sweat dancers backing Teddy Tripudon up.... Kinda like an oj chorus line behind him:D

Keep up the good work!

Blackjack :cowboy:

Hey BJ ... that's a great idea, but it's hard enough to get video footage to be able to edit of just the mob without distractions. I have to fit the mob movements to the music track, but I intend to do groups as well, so look for that to happen. If the EU Mob Idol Judges thing goes well, then I'll be posting the next EU Mob Idol Audition on Monday the 21st. I'm working on it now. :D

Back