Do ppl read the trade forum?

Society
Aussie Entropians
Skytle DblooD Dryke
Just wondering how many ppl actualy read the trade forum?

im always visit hof section and trade section. ALWAYS!

I have EF configured so the trade forum does not show up in the 'new posts' when I log in.

You can get some pretty good deals in some cases compared to ingame. So, i guess if you're looking for an item, it might be a good place to start looking.

I know i check the trade section when i can.

I'm sure lots of people read the trade sub-forums. Unfortunately not so many of them read the rules of the trade sub-forums :rolleyes:

If your smart you do ;)

The "Selling" forum is my third most viewed web page.

I get a listing of any threads with new posts in them and then decide if I want to read it or not. Always good to keep an eye on it tho - never know if you will find a good deal... like a super cheap shopkeeper I found there some time ago now.

Just be careful if you buy something super cheap you find on EF - or at least keep it to yourself.. or you risk being flammed as a scammer lol trust me on this one.

Items selling for a bit more than the average tool can sometime require a bit planning to purchase or sell, then the trade section here is lovely.

For example - try explaining to the auction clock that you have to wait until payday to buy the item.

So stuff that cost a bit usually goes through here I guess.

Thnx for the imput. Am tryen to find a HL14-15 and was wondering if the trde forum will work.

Only time will tell I supose

I read the thread headlines.. Seldom I read the actual threads though.
Like Xander I use the new posts list.

Back