Do we have chronic whiner problem in here?

How do you know what attracts new ones? Can i please get a link to your RCE game that is highly successful?
I think those who do not whine, actually do recommend it to friends. If you do not, and you do not enjoy the game? Why are you here?

And arent you going bit far from the subject of this thread?

now your are just making angry comments.

Everything arent as black and white as you think.

now your are just making angry comments.

Everything arent as black and white as you think.

I am just saying posting negatiive things without facts is called whining.

I am just saying posting negatiive things without facts is called whining.

hehe no its not.. whining is complaining.

And I didnt post negative things just to be negative.. I posted my thoughts about Mindarks future from what it looks now. There is a differens

hehe no its not.. whining is complaining.

And I didnt post negative things just to be negative.. I posted my thoughts about Mindarks future from what it looks now. There is a differens

Read this reply, and then read the OP again, then read this post again, then read OP again. (repeat as many times are you want), i am sure you will understand this is not the topic here.
Topic is ppl complaining/whining/posting sky is falling etc etc without knowledge of the real situation because they do not play this game (they migh go online, but i dont call that playing).. You are one of those ppl, you say MA is doing this and that wrong while they are doing fine, it is you personally who is not doing fine and you think that everyone else should listen your problems being presented as MA´s problems and faults.

Read this reply, and then read the OP again, then read this post again, then read OP again. (repeat as many times are you want), i am sure you will understand this is not the topic here.
Topic is ppl complaining/whining/posting sky is falling etc etc without knowledge of the real situation because they do not play this game (they migh go online, but i dont call that playing).. You are one of those ppl, you say MA is doing this and that wrong while they are doing fine, it is you personally who is not doing fine and you think that everyone else should listen your problems being presented as MA´s problems and faults.

I know what the topic was about.

Right now your are complaining and whining that players that dont spend peds dont know whats going on with EU and Mindark, right?

So, if I hunted all day long, the only knowledge I get from the game is returnrate and some marketknowledge about a number of items...how would that player know the real situation about EU just by doing that?

I would have very little clue about mining, craftning, tradning, CLDs, or whatever other then hunting some mobs?

So how come u know more about the EU from doing this?

We can only look at the facts that are presented. The fact I have is that the amounth of bought peds has gone down during 2014 and 2015.

As mindark state - its more then a game - its a virtual enviroment

CLDS, Merch, advisors and strongboxes might give a shortterm better income from excistingplayers but it will not attract new ones.

Agressive marketing is a most I believe.

Yes, compet might give Mindark as a company better turnover if the investment turn out to be good.

You can ask yourself if u have been playing and depositing for a year - would you recomment the game to a friend? if not, MA has failed in one of the best channels for new customers.

CLD's - The development of these "shares" was also marketing for this game. I met players that joined EU cause of the news they had read about it.

Advisors - They are mostly active at Camp Icarus and focussing on new players helping them out with the game and their aim is to make them stay.

Merchandise: Can be used to promote this game.

Strongboxes: Money can be used for advertising.

I know what the topic was about.

Right now your are complaining and whining that players that dont spend peds dont know whats going on with EU and Mindark, right?

So, if I hunted all day long, the only knowledge I get from the game is returnrate and some marketknowledge about a number of items...how would that player know the real situation about EU just by doing that?

I would have very little clue about mining, craftning, tradning, CLDs, or whatever other then hunting some mobs?

So how come u know more about the EU from doing this?

We can only look at the facts that are presented. The fact I have is that the amounth of bought peds has gone down during 2014 and 2015.

As mindark state - its more then a game - its a virtual enviroment

Ah you finally get it, thats what i am saying, Hunters should whine about hunting, miners about mining etc, and non players should shut up.

Fact is that MA is doing better financially than in 2013. Operating profit (loss) was -8,7mil in 2013 and only -5,2mil in 2014. First time in years Net profit was on the positive side.Total assets grew since 2013....

So i think looking at turnover is not the only thing to look in financial statement.

i guest i should not say anything from what i read but look on tracker what i did in the past my gain ma lost i use to depo 250 to 500 us a month or more now almost zero i baught a few boxes if it wouldnt be that they probly woulnd got a depo from me for 3 year or more

yes poeple complain some have a good reason i doo have a small shop in life if i was to pisss off the big spender i wouldnt be in business for long the problem whit ma it all good now for a wile

the explosive bp is no good anyone one that smart anouf know that it should have use stuff you find ingame not the tt machine more stuff that can be use for normal day to day will improve the game

if you say the above is not true put everything you want to play in the tt machine big gun better amours and all the other stuff that you can hunt big whit

then all your loot just tt it it will no longer needed

anyway i made 30% on my peds this month on the money exange because i sold out and still have more to doo best thing i ever did i listen to the op i dont play get out that what im doing

Fact is that MA is doing better financially than in 2013. Operating profit (loss) was -8,7mil in 2013 and only -5,2mil in 2014. First time in years Net profit was on the positive side.Total assets grew since 2013....

Just as a comment on this:
Not everyone realizes that 5.3mill of the operating loss in 2013, and 3.5mill in 2014 is due to the somewhat artificial effect of the amortization (ie apportionment of the cost over a period of time) of the CryEngine upgrade. The expenditure for that was actually incurred back in 2008/2009.
Without that, the operating profit/loss would look substantially better than it appears from just the bottom line.

and non players should shut up.

Im not gonna keep this conversation with an attitude like that... thats just rubbish talk.

So i think looking at turnover is not the only thing to look in financial statement.

I dont care if Mindark would do a 5mil profit last year.. thats not the Point!

Their is a negative trend of customers buying less ped. And If that trend is going in the same direction, what would happend?

Whining?......No.

Venting?.......yes occasionally.

Constructive criticism?......absolutely.

Thoughts,opinions and possible solutions?.......Abso-freakin-lutely!

Now is this where I can vent and whine about people saying "I myself" :banghead:

"If the only tool you have is a hammer, everything starts to look like a nail". - Abraham Maslow (last time logged in-game was 1984)

"We've been fooled by our tool. Greed and impatience is the hammer, and the nail has been a naive outlook of an Orwellian model of success". -Abe Mazlowe's Doppleganger (currently online)

I'm sure many can relate to being the nail, since the hammer only hurts the Ped card, LOL.

Last edited:
I don't give a sh*t...

I'll whine until this game is as great as it was in 2008-2011, if not greater...

The minute we stop whining and complaining about everything in this game is the minute that we become content and continue to allow things to decay..

Without the chronic whining MA has no way to hear the displeasure of members of the EU community

I don't give a sh*t...

I'll whine until this game is as great as it was in 2008-2011, if not greater...

The minute we stop whining and complaining about everything in this game is the minute that we become content and continue to allow things to decay..

Without the chronic whining MA has no way to hear the displeasure of members of the EU community

2008-2011 it was great because of the players, game these days has much more to offer, BUT ppl have found another way to entertain themselves (by whining on forums). (NB! this applies to those who dont play these days (not you).

I was here 2008 it was fun, i was here 2010 it was fun, i was here 2012 it was fun, i am here 2015 it is fun.
You remember all the suggestion threads in 2008-2010? Players got what they were asking for. Better average loot (no more big ass hofs on small mobs); vehicles (many suggestions threads about it); planets; etc... Developers changed the game as the community demanded and now you are saying that they did wrong listening to the community?

You cant satisfy everyone, MA is doing nice job.
But to make this game great again, we also have to give our help, advertise it with friends etc etc, less whining threads (as whining threads usually show new players how much this game sucks, which is not true).

2008-2011 it was great because of the players, game these days has much more to offer, BUT ppl have found another way to entertain themselves (by whining on forums). (NB! this applies to those who dont play these days (not you).

I was here 2008 it was fun, i was here 2010 it was fun, i was here 2012 it was fun, i am here 2015 it is fun.
You remember all the suggestion threads in 2008-2010? Players got what they were asking for. Better average loot (no more big ass hofs on small mobs); vehicles (many suggestions threads about it); planets; etc... Developers changed the game as the community demanded and now you are saying that they did wrong listening to the community?

But to make this game great again, we also have to give our help, advertise it with friends etc etc, less whining threads (as whining threads usually show new players how much this game sucks, which is not true).

I find it quite interesting that whining have become a part of the game culture. You see plenty of new players popping up, seeing the old players whining and then start whining themselves which often becomes quite entertaining, when for instance someone complains about average loot yet does not understand how to calculate returns.

Whining has become a big part of the spirit in here, part of the game, which really is a shame.

And I know I do it too, but I play and read up enough to be able to justify my frustration.

I suppose that would make more sense if I was complaint about "bad loot" or "MA screwing me over personally."

But I know those arguments are irrational, and with some common knowledge of this game it can be assumed that you're going to lose in the long run unless you do something different than the rest of EU.

However, I don't think it is too much to complain about not having sound on some planets, constant game crashes, poor server capacity, and MA sticking their grubby fingers into an economy which is supposed to be "player driven." When they rebalance loot tables and resource distribution or create shrapnel and explosive bps we lose the power to govern and manage our own economy, which sucks ass, and it also kills the point of engaging in the 3 main professions.

And I won't even get started about banning exploiters, this is the only part where we do have the power. So long as MA is not losing out, they'll never ban an exploiter no matter how much evidence is produced, because it's one less person who can depo.

Basically stop playing fair until MA grows a pair I guess.

I agree with the OP.

People who cry usually have the most to cry about, people who are thankful have the most to be thankful for. Maybe that is how the universe works, people put out all the crying and negativity so the universe gives them more to whine about since they seem to like it so much lol

Entropia is the best MMO out.

No we dont.

There are those that are unhappy (either of because of recent changes or recent H/M/C results)

and those that (more or less) are either unaffected, neutrally affected or make profit by Entropia version changes.

There is a golden rule that says pay a bit of attention, not to those that post a lot on forums, but those that mostly stay silent.

I know that might sound like "take no notice of my post", but read the above anyway. They dont post much because they are more or less happy or unaffected.

I genuinely dont want to confuse you, but I do want you to think who posts and why they do ;)

I find it quite interesting that whining have become a part of the game culture. You see plenty of new players popping up, seeing the old players whining and then start whining themselves which often becomes quite entertaining, when for instance someone complains about average loot yet does not understand how to calculate returns.

Whining has become a big part of the spirit in here, part of the game, which really is a shame.

And I know I do it too, but I play and read up enough to be able to justify my frustration.

Never thought about it in such way before, but now that you´ve said it, it is an evident phenomenon. Very sad indeed. :whiner:

Whineing on the internet :confused:

That has never happened before..................ever

Whineing on the internet :confused:

That has never happened before..................ever

Sorry to say it has..back then it was called the BBS

Back