Ido

Stalker
Society
Planet Express
Ido Starlit Sunrider
Hi all :)

im curious how many of you own one of these cool T-Shirts

tshirts.jpg

As you can see i own both :D and i really like them!

The print is much nicer on the white one in my oppinion :)
Also note: mine are XL so the print might appear small :D im not a big fella i just like loose t-shirts :D

Vote and Post yout comments below!

Ido

Edit:
Link to the shop website
http://www.entropiaoutfitters.com/i...category_id=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=31

Last edited:
How should i have one if i even dont know from where are they from.

And if they are from entropia outfitters.. ehm... a company which made one tshirt in one year and now they make it to second design ? what a success ehm... And even the designs are poor. sad that i cant probably make my own RL outfit company as they already have contract with MA and they are not able to make good clothes...

EDIT: Ahh design from onciest. He is doing great job but this one is really poor :0 sorry cant help. And I also checked the outfitters web and exactly as i wrote, one tshirt, hat and cup after one or two years ? :D
Guys thats the bussiness !

EDIT2: And that master coat ? that was master plan and i must say its master piece ! Damn dont tell me someone ordered it :D

Last edited:
considering the possibilities of different designs they could do with out much cost implication. Its a shame there is very limited options.

would prefer to make a personally custom one and send it too a local printers. Not sure what implications that has with EULA anc copyright but i am sure MA would not sue someone for advertising there game. If Entropiafitter have an issue with people doing it then they should give people much better options

Yeah, the black design turned out horrible. :S

I honestly think that who ever did the printouts, didn't have the right tools needed to do it. It's possible really, I think I would know how to change my design to make it different. But like... I have a batman shirt where there is so much detail, and it is rather dark... and you can still see the highlights and shadows perfectly.

So I wonder what would be wrong with my design to make their machines to that. :/

Sorry I'm 1/16th spartan on my mothers side. I dont wear t-shirts :eek:

Why cant i order a shirt in XXL. Or do you have something against bigger gamers lol

HAHAHA :D yah lol im a bachelor .. i don't iron :D unless i wear a suit ... then theres no other option for a shirt lol ... but t-shirts ? nah neva :D

Also note: mine are XL so the print might appear small :D im not a big fella i just like loose t-shirts :D

omg... ido is a gangsta...

An ironing and a few closer shots of the emblem
+ laid on a pin board tensioned tight rather than what appears to be a crumpled bed sheet might go a long way for the indecisive:)
Obviousy bachelor sales only with this presentation:scratch2:
Good luck:)

LOL these T-shirts sucks....

Lol im just making a poll not trying to sell you the product ... im in no way working with Entropia Outfitters i was just curious who else bought a t-shirt :D

I took the picture of the 2 shirts i bought so you knew what i was asking about ...

Back