Do You Play EU with Ads Enabled or Disabled

Do You Play EU with in-game Adverts ON or OFF ?

• Always ON

Votes: 60 93.8%
  • Always OFF

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Sometimes ON, Sometimes OFF

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • There is an option to turn them off ?

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HvSW

Old Alpha
Society
Merchant Guild
Hermann von Steppenwolf
Just interested if most EU Participants have in-game Billboard Adverts Enabled or Disabled.

I would venture to guess that the majority have them enabled as it states very clearly it will affect your loots and they are negatively impacted enough already in most peoples worlds.

Hell yes, I leave 'em on! Simply put, I'm afraid of worse loot than I'm already getting! :D

AG

Always have them on. I don't play with sound, I play with music or the tv on, so it doesn't bother me at all.:D And apparently it affects my *cough*lack of*cough* loot.:yay:

always on to get maxed loot. :) but max loot is not verry high :p

always on but.....

I hate the background "music" so I have my sound turned off!

So there really is some loot to get?? :eek:

I hate the background "music" so I have my sound turned off!

<off topic>
You can turn off streaming audio in client loader options to disable the in-game music and save bandwidth for hunting
</off topic>

I leave ads on to get max loot, but in fact, they work. I would never have known about the new die hard film without the in-game ads, and went to see it as a direct result of the in-game ads.

So I did actually watch at least that ad, rather than just having them on but ignoring them. I'll take my global this evening thanks, around 17.00 UTC. :D

So there really is some loot to get?? :eek:

Yep...I looted a 3 ped fap once some weeks back. It was a fap 10 though so I TT'd it. Oh sorry ... you were talking about good loots....? :laugh:

I always have them on. I'm just not in the areas where screens are :D

I didnt realise there was an option to turn them off :laugh:
I would keep them on anyway, as i dont see adds as effecting gameplay much at all, doesnt bother me if they are on or off :)

Most of the time I leave them ad's on unless I plan on doing a lot of pking.. which I have not done in a while... In that case I will turn ads off ... especially good in like twins!

Don't forget to turn them back on....

Also like Marco stated once.. the ad money is for only big loot (ATH)??: ... last he mentioned it... so I’m really wondering if it pays to keep them on???

Last time I talked to Marco at the convention he gave the impression that Ad money was for ATH only!

Marco if this is wrong; a comment would be nice from u... maybe you missed understood my question last time?
Nicole " Marco will the new ad money be used to help new players / mid players loots?"

Marco " I can not comment on ATH!"

I never asked him about ATH... but I guess the two go hand in hand?!??!?!

Last edited:
Hell yes, I leave 'em on! Simply put, I'm afraid of worse loot than I'm already getting! :D

AG

I can never figure out how they could GET worse, but figure "Why tempt fate?" Do I really want to set a record for the number of "This creature carried no loot"s in a row? :banghead:

My personal record is currently 8...:hammer:

i've kept them on, for the most part - when they were first introduced i turned them off for a bit

<off topic>
You can turn off streaming audio in client loader options to disable the in-game music and save bandwidth for hunting
</off topic>

<off topic response> i've turned this off on CND, as there is actually true streaming audio up there (unlike planetside, where there music is stored locally) - however, when this is turned off, it plays the same music as you would normally hear planet-side ... i've never turned off streaming audio through the CL when im on calypso ... it really does turn the music off? </off topic response>

My personal record is currently 8...:hammer:

Lucky! Mines 20! :D 5% return 2 days ago, I stopped after 20 peds (hunting low lvl mobs so I had still killed a few) and didnt want to lose more...

Pretty sure that was one off though...

And Yes, I always keep the ads on!

Back