Old Alpha
Society
Rangers
Goran Eson Eriksson
Selling my freshly looted DOA Slugstorm

SB: TT+15k
BO: TT+21k

SOLD @ BO!

Thanks to everybody for gz wishes and thanks for all your offers :)

Highe
index.php

Note that Tier increase rate is as low as it gets, so this weapon is for players that like low tier guns and possibly wants to brag about how low a tier rate can be! lol

Did a 1 hour test run and as you see tier is 0.11 after 1h shooting, so it accually is ticking! haha..

(My personal guess is that it will tick OK up to maybe tier 4 or so, and after that it might take a lot of time and effort to bring it up to real high tiers. Maybe someone else have experience of tiering low tier inc rate guns?)

Link to gun on Entropiawiki :

Post your offer here, send me PM or message me ingame!

//Goran Eson Eriksson

Last edited:
Gratz once again Dang son worst Tierrate possible i hope person who buy dont wanna tier it!

Gratz once again Dang son worst Tierrate possible i hope person who buy dont wanna tier it!
Thanks Tsunade! :)
There is also a lot of people that don't use damage enhancers much and prefer low tier guns, and to bring it up to tier 3-4-5-6 shouldn't really be a problem. But thanks for your concern :)

A money saver, since you dont care for tier materials or damage enhancers... :)

Such a nice gun, good luck selling.

Grats you lucky bugger :) If you might be interested in an exchange of this+PEDs for a tier 6.99 Slug, talk to me.

Gratz, which mob did u loot it from?

Grats you lucky bugger :) If you might be interested in an exchange of this+PEDs for a tier 6.99 Slug, talk to me.
Thanks Oleg :) 🙏
..but I'm not keeping the Slugstorm. My xtlc800 is better dps and range

Awesome find Eson!! gz!
Wont be any problem finding a buyer for this masterpiece!

Awesome find Eson!! gz!
Wont be any problem finding a buyer for this masterpiece!
Thank you :)
Yes, I think it will find a new home not too far away in the future :)

GZ, at that TIR, I'm glad mine is T 10 lol

Back