Selling: DOA Slugstorm

I bid 20k ped.

Just so the MU doesn't get too low I offer +25K ped

Not sure if all bids are serious lol, but i doubt someone overbid you qamori. ( or maybe will be sold for 30k BO )
Gl to the seller

The reason the gun didn't sell for tt+33.5k was due to unfortunate timing.
My power was out for a week due to a major storm, just as the auction was ending.
I tried to arrange for a friend of mine to do the trade but I was unable to communicate freely for most of the day with power, phone and cell reception gone.

The buyer was going away over the holidays and needed to trade asap.
I got the gun to my friend too late, and we agreed to do the trade after we were both back from holidays, unless my friend was able to catch him as he sporadically logs on during christmas.

When we were both back I managed to miss another meeting with the buyer, he started thinking that I didn't want to sell the gun for the winning bid and was evading him on purpose. That was not the case, but due to my own fault in not communicating in a timely manner he decided to spend his peds elsewhere.
I wouldn't be happy waiting for weeks to get the gun I bid on either and I understand his decision completely.

yes you are right doa ss have around 3 more dps and abit better eco 2,899 vs 2,971 (calc on Dante)

but still i can be wrong but are not rjme one step over doa ss and shuld Costa more? is not rjme more rare?
and the best part becous of the new hunting loot system this kind of smal dpp difrens dont meen much today. in big drawings is like you have one proteron young for free on 1000 Youngs kills is not just worth 11k ped.
WHO is right and who is wrong? prove Me wrong and buy it for +30k or se this and all other sale threds whit 30k items beeing bumping over and over agein. and this Point Me to someting els i dident Think about.

whit all this sitting on items weapons becous off the seller want a reducles high price they are not out on the fild working. filling up the lootpool and this is a treet agens the ingame economy.
and ppl running around screaming and wounder why we have so much L weapons, ther is the reson for L
becous of the greedy playerbase espesly the old ones they have crash the mu on the own gear.
this is my Point of see it, and im not so bad out on it

At level 100 it costs 10.68ped to kill a proteron young with slug+Dante
At level 100 it costs 10.99ped to kill a proteron young with RJME+Dante

0.31ped saved per kill, one kill free every 34-35 kills.

At level 85 it costs 10.68ped to kill a proteron young with slug+Dante
At level 85 it costs 11.50ped to kill a proteron young with RJME+Dante

0.82ped saved per kill, one kill free every 13 kills.

The skill volume required to get from level 85 to 100 is similar to that of getting from 0 to 85.
In other words you're only half way to 100 when you reach level 85. Having the best possible weapon for your skill level (that you can afford) is highly beneficial for efficient leveling and the last "few" levels from level 85-90 to 100 is no exception.
And even at level 100 when the RJME is supposed to shine, the slugstorm is simply way better.

I don't really know how rare the RJME is, I would guess that there are about as many of them as there are slugs by now but you might be right that there are fewer RJs.
If you want a rare, cheap and powerful blp weapon, and don't believe in eco, get a Swine Deluxe.

And for the offers, thank you for your interest, but I'm looking for closer to 30k.

/mod note/ There is already a pricecheck thread for DOA Slugstorm here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?237238-Doa-slugstorm-UL.

After discussion with the thread starter, I've moved some of the earlier posts from this thread over to there.

Please note this is a sales thread. Further posts should be only:
Forum Rules said:
  • Bids
  • Offers
  • Requests to the thread starter for additional information directly related to item or service offered
  • Requests to the thread starter for additional information regarding the auction/bidding/offer procedure
  • Retraction of a Bid or Offer
  • Threadstarter reply to one of the above

Got an offer at 28k, if no higher offer appears within a few days it's gone.

Free bump for a nice gun ;)

Back