Question: Does Unlimited armor still loot on Calypso?

Unlimited Jaguar shins M looted from estopyl young last night. :yay:

I also saw 2x Boar UL footguards drop from a Mulumun elite thing.

Gremlin arms (M) from Atrax OA in the very last minute before the shutdown :D

Having looted 2 gremlin M parts during this week, maybe I should finally start gathering a gremlin for myself, never had one (hate the color!) :)

Why do I see Shadow drop from Argonaut?

I've read the whole thred but could not find the post that says so, maybe I'm blind?

Why do I see Shadow drop from Argonaut?

I've read the whole thred but could not find the post that says so, maybe I'm blind?

I have confirmed it in another thread.

Kobold arm guards (F) from Cornundacuda
Pixie Thigh guards (F) from Shinkiba

Yesterday

~Danimal

Vigi Arms Guard from Trox last weekend.

Could you possibly add an estimate of how many kills were done before getting an UL armour part?
(easy to approx. determine the amount of kills if you keep some screenshots with open mission log and date)

Note: of course even with that statistic it's not a sure thing to ever loot it (as stated by MindArk long ago), but (at least) it's a bit more informative than just advertising it's still lootable.

Could you possibly add an estimate of how many kills were done before getting an UL armour part?
(easy to approx. determine the amount of kills if you keep some screenshots with open mission log and date)

Note: of course even with that statistic it's not a sure thing to ever loot it (as stated by MindArk long ago), but (at least) it's a bit more informative than just advertising it's still lootable.

Yeah there is a problem with a long running thread like this one (over a year old now)

For example, I have Allo listed as looting Shogun but I killed 16,600 to complete the Iron without looting a single piece. We have an another example of an Argonaut looting a Shadow glove - good luck to anyone attempting to loot their own! :)

What I can do is put a date of last reported drop against each armor part which may show up which data is now outdated which would show that Gremlin still loots but Shogun (apart from footguard) doesn't.

Gremlin gloves from a merp. Too bad it was F.

Pixie shin m and f from daki, goblin arms from Snabelsnot female yesterday. a question:Is kobold easy to loot? maybe I want to loot a set for myself or just a bit of it

Pixie shin m and f from daki, goblin arms from Snabelsnot female yesterday. a question:Is kobold easy to loot? maybe I want to loot a set for myself or just a bit of it

You can try berys and combibos for some parts :)
But it will take some time to actually loot one part :)

I've made a few kobold sets, but every time i make one, I remember how crappy it is.

Gremlin Face Mask (F) - Merp ... it was a few days ago ... I just forgot to post it up.

~Danimal

11181 Longu kills later >>>> Gremlin Thigh Guards (F)

~Danimal

Cornundacauda

1x Kobold Face Guard
1x Kobold Gloves
1x Kobold Arm Guards

Got them from Cornundacaudas at the day when argo event started.

Regards,
Jason

Gremlin Shin Guards (M) from a Berycled Dominant yesterday

got a gremlin male harness before a week from a bristle joung.

A few weeks ago Gremlin Harness F from a Daikiba Old. From a 123 Global.

Yes, I got a couple of pixie parts few wks ago... as a token of MAs love for me!

Yes, I got a couple of pixie parts few wks ago... as a token of MAs love for me!

MA and I have a machocistic love so they give me no lots and I scream and masturbate compulsively outside their office untill they send their pet Exo on me....

Back