Question: Does Unlimited armor still loot on Calypso?

Saba's loot Shogun gloves not feet - are you sure it wasn't a glove?

I've added the Gremlin shins to opening post though, good to see Gremlin still dropping - I've looted face, gloves and arms recently. :thumbup:

nope pretty sure it was F shogun feet ... gave them to a soc m8 of mine

... never saw them drop as i run with an open loot window, but the wave was all I did that day and noticed them after the wave event was over

Kobold gloves M from a cornundacauda OA.

Kobold gloves M from a cornundacauda OA.

That's interesting. I completed the 16,600 without a single Kobold part (and killed plenty of OA). Looks like they increased the drop rate a bit. Added to opening post. :)

joker looted jag off eqquss not too long ago.. gloves..

think the ss is still up in his global/hof ..

~Danimal

I guess the question is, whether any good UL still drops. Besides the rare stuff dropping in Event spawns like HAZEN, when did a Shadow piece last drop? More to it, SGAE was the last time we saw Mod FAPs or Mod Mercs drop...is it time again?

I guess the question is, whether any good UL still drops. Besides the rare stuff dropping in Event spawns like HAZEN, when did a Shadow piece last drop? More to it, SGAE was the last time we saw Mod FAPs or Mod Mercs drop...is it time again?

Shadow, SGAe, mFAPs, MMs drop all the time.. you just have to find the uber that is quitting at the time and loot them! :)

~Danimal

I suspect that rare drops do occur from time to time but often the looter doesn't publicise it. Occasionally you see one armor piece being sold on the forum but no corresponding announcement / Hall of Fame thread to go with it.

Looted some M pixie shins from a kirakiba today, need a ur125 fapper to kill them tho;)

I had a look in his thread:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?124933-Joker-s-ATHs-Ubers-and-Looted-Items

and the screenshot in post #103 is from 2006 - not recent enough by a long way.

I'll find the picture and post it up.. give me a sec..

edit: here it is in this post:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...LA1-Massacre&p=2881845&viewfull=1#post2881845

and here is the picture:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=277787

~Danimal

Last edited:
That's interesting. I completed the 16,600 without a single Kobold part (and killed plenty of OA). Looks like they increased the drop rate a bit. Added to opening post. :)

My socmate looted 4 parts of Kobold during her discipleship in Nov-Dec'11 ( harness, arms, shin and feet), all from berys and snarks at Aloode, and when I joined her once I looted a harness too. So the droprate's definitely increased.

Also there are plenty of pixie parts, of course.

Check HOF section.. yesterday or the day before someone looted jag arms M UL from a tezlapod

maybe they drop less to encourage the mentor system more, the adjusted pixie is cool gift for completing mentor period

hi
Looted a gremlin harness (M) from bristle on TI few days ago... :)

Just looted Gremlin Foot Guards (F) from Daikiba Stalker in the 7th wave at the Bull's Pen :)
Updated entropedia info - the last seems was in 9.2.4

Just looted Gremlin Foot Guards (F) from Daikiba Stalker in the 7th wave at the Bull's Pen :)

Back in the times they dropped "alot", they dropped from bristlehogs.

It would be interesting to know if it's possible to loot items from the "original" mobs aswell.

A problem I had was that, since a long time, I've had a set of Hunter (F). When the mentor edition came out I wanted to upgrade to it, and I managed to get all parts (from auction) except the footguards. After 3 months of "nothing" (read: Nothing more than gloves, faceguards and occasional thigguards in auction), and someone else lacking 3 parts I had, I gave up and sold him the parts he needed so at least one of us could have a complete set. Sigh. MA balancing in a nutshell.

I signed up as a disciple in hope of getting the footguards, but my mentor got ... another faceguard. Now I just wonder what to do with the three remaining hunter ME parts I have, I very much feel like putting them in the trade terminal so they're gone forever. (No, I don't want a mixed set - I want an armor with consistent protection that I can use.) Using my old hunter set isn't fun anymore. (With hunter ME, I could use it instead of my vigilante (no I don't have vigi sga).

Last edited:
Looted Kobold Thighs from a Combibo the other day, first time in years I get any part of that armor from any mob :wtg:

maybe they drop less to encourage the mentor system more, the adjusted pixie is cool gift for completing mentor period

Supremacy (M) is a great set for completing a successful deposit and looting it from an uber, period. :)

~Danimal

Today is 99% of all great armor parts given because of MA:s events.:mad:

The only thing I got out of an event, that I still have, is my Pixie SGA glove (which statwise is below Adj Pixie, which I got a set of when I graduated). When fresco was released, I got an eon armguard which was a discovery. The negative part was that it was (M) and not (F). And, it was (L). In other words, not a keeper.

Besides from that I haven't gotten any special handout. My plasma rifle "marber sga guide ed" I bought from auction by selling my fox ME and putting things in a bank for the difference. (I wasn't selected to be in the exclusive sga guide group, so no armor either for me.)

My skills and gear was a bit too bad to have any real luck in first robot event where it was enough to loot that secret robot transmitter for PoE, and the other events like that not only you had to get a "banana" but if you got one you also needed PEDs to get the other parts. (Well, I wasn't lucky to get any `banan` either).
When robots/eviscerators came to emerald lakes (vu 9), the one who got the first Dragons Breath sword got it 100m from me.

I sort'a been lucky: I was in the crowd who got the 70k rextellum. My part of it was only 2.3k or something like that - no item just oils for me. Someone who used a better weapon than me got 7k or so which would have been a more normal loot for someone with normal weapons - again, my weapons are in terms of dmg/sec at around level 20...

No, I haven't gotten anything from last WoF either.. (though I'm happy you have gotten the jackets I still haven't gotten any good reply on my support ticket.)

About 98% of what I use ingame comes from auction. From deposited money.

I hadnt looted a single peice until the one mentioned, now its dropping regularly :confused:

I hadnt looted a single peice until the one mentioned, now its dropping regularly :confused:

Yeah, it appears Kobold became forgotten about for a while, Kobold wasn't dropping from Combibo either for example, and now it is.

Good news for Feffoid hunters. :)

Had Shogun Foot Guards (M) drop today off of a Molisk - I did not see it in the loot window (I close it after every kill and any item takes a little while to load), but found it in my inventory when I did repairs after the run.

I've also looted Shogun Foot Guards(M) from Molisk...TT it

oh yes I loot it all the time pixie stuff, kobold, two days ago Gremlin Shins

So, everything except Tiger, Paradox and Shadow and up can be confirmed to be still dropping?

Back