Durulium, Niksarium, Typo-Steam, Garcen and more gone?

BaronNuss

Old Alpha
Society
Art of Mining
BaronNuss XXVII DepositFinder
I looked auction and not just Duru/Niksa is missing, seems Typo and Garcen MIA too - on Caly - could a matter-miner confirm that?

Garcen´s soon hitting 130% or more and that´s crazy for a ath-low matter(not just affected by increased demand), typo also going back to 140-XY% like the old days.

I was finding garcen and typo yesterday on Caly. Haven't mined yet today.

I found Niksarium, Typo-Steam, and Garcen yesterday. Granted the amount of Niksarium I found wasn't enough to really sell, but I did find one claim of it.

1) Not many are mining due to Bot event
2) It is Sunday so less people are on and getting prepaired for Monday (work/school/etc.)
3) It's your imagination, just keep playing and don't worry about it.

~Danimal

1) Not many are mining due to Bot event
2) It is Sunday so less people are on and getting prepaired for Monday (work/school/etc.)
3) It's your imagination, just keep playing and don't worry about it.

~Danimal

4) I dont think you fully comprehend the nature and implications of the baron's findings? :)

Fallen.

niks is near impossible to find now, i can confirm that one at least... i think someone is hoarding it or MA have changed something.

typo is normal.

Last edited:
Yes the areas containing Niksarium and Durulium has been severely altered. Me and other RELICS can confirm that. I have mined niks and duru dense places last two days, not a SINGLE hit on either mineral. I'm not saying it is completly gone as people has hit small amounts of it, but the supply is altered and reduced, significantly.

OK, thx all, just wondered if they "rebalance" enmatter, too :)

So Duru&Niksa barrely existing on Caly now, think we can all agree 100% there.

Had a medium durulium amped on Arkadia...hardly any Niksarium and a bit of garcen but not much of that either..Typo is on off there

Reason is obvious. About month ago I started to mine ores only. Maybe it's time to start mine enmatter again ;)

lol

They're rebalancing the goods. So you should be able to find Niks/Duru on RT and the other goods as well.

The only way to raise MU, is to make ores planet specific. Will mean that craftables are going to go up, ores/mats will go up, pirates can loot more, etc etc.

I like where MA is FINALLY going with things.

I found about 20-30 peds of durulium in 1k+ peds dropped. (usually it was around 300 peds each 1k peds dropped)

At least 2 not gone...

I was mining planet side yesterday and here's some confirmation that at least garcen and typo are not gone...

typogarchofs.jpg

As for the other two, I'm finding very small amounts, but I'm not mining in areas where I normally find a lot of it, so that's probably why (at least for me). :)

I found that these two resources sold out pretty quickly on auction as well.

Edit: I noticed the date is getting cut off from the picture, that is 4/29, so yesterday.

Last edited:
Had not been mining much the last week (doing robots and RL) but i saw this and went to a couple of places where I hit durulium. Not one hit today (highly unusual) for durulium but lots of belkar. I hit typonolic and garcen pretty much as usual. As a heavy level 7 amp user this durulium rebalance really messes with my mining.

Yeah, it's true. Garcen, Typo and even Durulium aren't gone. I mined all of them yesterday. Type and Durulium were really small, Tiny (II), but still present on Calypso nonetheless. While Garcen is found in a bit larger quantities. Tho you can't make a clear picture of the quantity after only 4 runs.

I saw yesterday a global on niks on RT while I was kicking some wolfs. I wouldn't mind this direction, tbh, with ores spread all over.

Niks is still around; MA just removed it from a few places that were being completely overmined (Oyster and a certain other LA with narc :rolleyes: )

I imagine somewhere Vulpes is crying himself to sleep at night....

I don't really mind it, if it is part of the "resource rebalancing" mentioned in the State of the Universe address. Maybe some new BPs will be released and make some of the crappy tt ores on Calypso valuable (one can hope)...

I got some Duru on Calypso today, it was only a couple peds tho (like 4-6ped) worth, all together on over 1000 drops I got a total of about 8ped Duru. So it seems not so common on Calypso anymore atleast. Belkar is the most common I get now.

Those res available on FOMA atm?

I find Mindark's lack of detailed patch notes most disturbing.

I find Mindark's lack of detailed patch notes most disturbing.

Well, if they would release it on notes then everyone would buy remaining cheap duru&niksa immediately.

YES please let us resellers know in good time what to hoard, so we can make infinite peds when Ma changes something ,LOL :dunce: J / K ofcourse , if they did it would be worse

Now its a gamble to hoard anything and just as intended , Buy melch for 102 or buy a deed and make 4 peds / week , its up to the player.
next update it can be the melch that goes to 140 %

YES please let us resellers know in good time what to hoard, so we can make infinite peds when Ma changes something ,LOL :dunce: J / K ofcourse , if they did it would be worse

Now its a gamble to hoard anything and just as intended , Buy melch for 102 or buy a deed and make 4 peds / week , its up to the player.
next update it can be the melch that goes to 140 %

Hmm, it sounds like, "Make your lucky pick!" lol

Back