Earn Ped by Writing Reviews or Articles for QuestBomb.com

NEVERDIE

Stalker
Society
NEVERDIE
NEVERDIE
Why not cover your Space Travel Expenses by grabbing Screen shots or making Videos and then writing reviews of your adventures on ROCKtropia?

We are paying 10 ped per published review... Simply register on QuestBomb, notify me on the site and we will upgrade you to a contributor, when Your review is finished let me know and we will make sure it is up to par before Publishing. You can collect Your Ped at CND Lagoon on Saturdays.

QuestBomb is geared towards the general public not Just people familiar with Entropia Universe, so you might need to explain things properly in the review. Not all reviews or Articles will be published. You will need to make an effort to do a good job with your presentation and be objective with your criticism.

http://questbomb.com/how-to-write-reviews-for-questbomb/

How long does it take to make 10 ped Sweating? We hope QuestBomb can provide a nice alternative income to Sweating and a way for players to contribute to EU culture and web presence, while also stimulating the in world economy with your earnings.

Last edited:
when Your review is finished let me know and we will make sure it is up to par before Publishing.

so no bad reviews about how bugged most of your missions are or how your "beacon" instances dont pay out after it forces you to kill hundreds of mobs?

so no bad reviews about how bugged most of your missions are or how your "beacon" instances dont pay out after it forces you to kill hundreds of mobs?

you missed the part about "objective with your criticism" there I think.

lol I might have guessed that would be the first post in this thread.... You know if you want to review an adventure on ROCKtropia, just make sure its something that you are doing currently versus writing about a bad experience you may have had in the past (Since we try to fix stuff each VU).. The Point of QB is if you want to take the time to review something objectively and take pride in your work as a contributor to the site.. Even If your review is critical, it's still eligible for Publication as long it's informative.. Obviously we are not really looking for disgruntled people to come grind their axes and pay them for it.

Edit : I have been shown the light

DCF

Last edited:
Actually we have upped the payment for reviews with just Screenshots to 10 ped too.

Actually we have upped the payment for reviews with just Screenshots to 10 ped too.

Cool, np. Might want to update the neverdie.com front page where i got it from to reflect the new setup :)

Either way ....gg....nice initiative

DCF

10ped per review? I think it's way to low for me to try and want to write something or even make a video, maybe 100ped would suffice. I don't know. If I can I'll just do a text version of an adventure I'm currently on. Otherwise good initiative.

And these 10 ped you taken from my moneyloss in broken Hell mission... good initiative... Support case still open (6 months). Maybe i will make screenshot of this SC and send it to you and you publish it?

You can always write a review on ROCKtropia Support and include your screenshots, it will get published if you take the time to present it well and objectively ;).

The payment for Reviews on the site is structured to be competitive with Sweating, not writing reviews for established websites...

But who knows maybe we will get to that level at some point.

You can always write a review on ROCKtropia Support and include your screenshots, it will get published if you take the time to present it well and objectively ;).

The payment for Reviews on the site is structured to be competitive with Sweating, not writing reviews for established websites...

But who knows maybe we will get to that level at some point.

Sorry ND, you just don't know sweaters, and right approach in that case would be:

"Hey, you! Yeah - you! Sweater-swunter, uh? Got sweat? We will buy it from you at rate 1k sweat for... 10ped! Yeah, 5x more than current prices. But for each 1k which you will sell to us, you need just to write... bla-bla-bla
bla-bla ... write and sweat!"

Put beginning of this speech at screens at RT, in cycle.

True I needed to gamify it a bit more..
Next I will try running most commented review and
Highest review view count events..

That way the 10 ped fee is just the start...

Gimme a couple of weeks and we will make it
More fun...

What was I thinking?

One of my favourite screenshot,
made at RockTropia.

rt_fav700.jpg

Notice, that most of my Shooting Support Service was at RockTropia.

Last edited:
Back