EBN: Rx Communication Intercept

Thanks MA for puting up a Event like this for the players.I know that it takes a lot for your time .But you intertain so mutch ppl .By having this events.I know ppl are complaning a lot about lag ,prizes and so on .

But there is a lot of ppl that loves this events leet me be one of the first one to say Thanks and se if somone folows ,And i realy hope the one that comes up with the ide from the start and the once that holding this kinde of events get credit for it .

thanks ma

Hoping in the future there will be a lot of this and mixt once so u have same event in a diffrent zone with a smaller fap or hp/weeker armor on the units so the small players can have some fun as well

GG ma !:yay:

You amaze me skalman.
I couldnt write like this even if I tried to, not a single . . . . or , , , , with the correct space between letters.

Trying to do a front page story for this - has anyone got any screenies I can use? in the next 10-15 mins would be good... ;)

(I was there, but arrived not long after the last RX was killed :()

Good Times! Ma definately deserves a Big Thank You ! Atleast i had the best time in weeks.

And pls.. Rascal noobs with 100ped guns were there having a good time, so next time instead of spamming the chat in Twin about "only uber events", PM your friends and come shoot shoot shoot for crying out loud.

I think it was great...even though i could not be there...i totally understand...we can't all be on 24 hours a day...although i think some of us wish we could!!

MA does a good job of making the times different...I was around for the first round...got killed and looted for the first time...lol...i'm so glad i have no idea how much i was carrying...i'm sure i'd be crying still now...lol...doubt i had much.

These events bring our community together...I think if it were some sort of regular thing teams could be formed and it could be even more fun...and who's to know...MA seems to have some pretty interesting stuff up their sleeves about now...:)

Thank's MA i'm looking forward to the next event...if for no other reason then reading about it.

~Kate~

Ditto, no need to flame Ben.

What Tricity did wasn't much of flaming... More like direct insults... Disgusting.

You amaze me skalman.
I couldnt write like this even if I tried to, not a single . . . . or , , , , with the correct space between letters.

Can everyone please stop correcting each others spelling/writing? You DO understand what he means, so why not just leave it at that? I didn't even THINK about that he didn't use them so much until you commented on that...

ehmm i dident flame Ben where did you see that?.

I don't think drifter meant YOU sacklitch...

ehmm i dident flame Ben where did you see that?.

Eh.. was more of Tricity making fun of ben due to his handicap. I percieved it as an insult/flame.

Edit: This was not aimed at you Sack. Sorry if it appeared that way.

Very nice, I couldent be there myself but I'm pretty sure it was a nice event due to non lootable PvP.

And plz guys is there a special reason we see several post picking on those who might not be the best on english and writing - dident you get laid lately?

Get a life ffs and start writing interesting things insted.

Agree, a very fun event, i even got one of the rx units down once --> immediate negative response( killsteal, taking the last hp whine...), this doesn´t bother me, infact it was also fun to for a chage see the more uber people get frustrated with their big guns and armors. In all that chaos, even a total noob can score and i love that.

The event was a lot of fun for sure even for us lower lvl players but i must say they need to some how make an event similar that lower lvls can play also because well i personally couldnt get much dmg in on a RX lol

Trying to do a front page story for this - has anyone got any screenies I can use? in the next 10 mins would be good... ;)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/uberloots/107451-rx-unites-kill.html

i had a grat time and a dam grat time and i was one of the lucky ones gluet my self on the ass on a RX and yous my sword lik hell to kill it and ups i think i killt a lot other to in that moment bud i got the sucker and had a grat time

very good ider ma haw ther ho dont lik to kill a ma worker you cant get eny more ubber kill in that

In all that chaos, even a total noob can score and i love that.

Great :D now you just need to convince the other lower-players that this is possible, because they won't belive ya ;) (see previous mixed whining)

Not correct. EU uses the same engine TES did UO UNTIL part three. Oblivion uses an all new one, much much better than the old one.
I'm quite sure that the gamebryo engine that Entropia Universe now use didn't exist back in 2002 when Elder Scrolls III was released. Project Entropia used the predecessor of gamebryo called netimmerse, which I think Morrowind also used. Oblivion uses the gamebryo engine as does EU since quite a while back.

:rolleyes: I missed the event. Grrr, think i have to quit job, so i dont miss out on more stuff like this... Was there much ppl there?

Laban

Great :D now you just need to convince the other lower-players that this is possible, because they won't belive ya ;) (see previous mixed whining)

i think you're missing the point, I don't have a prob with events for ubers, I just mean that the other 99% wants some action aswell....

Trying to do a front page story for this - has anyone got any screenies I can use? in the next 10-15 mins would be good... ;)

you can use my screens on the page 4 or 5 but i doubt u want to show a picture of me getting rewarded
:laugh:

:rolleyes: I missed the event. Grrr, think i have to quit job, so i dont miss out on more stuff like this... Was there much ppl there?

Laban

damn you..
I want my eon back...

you can use my screens on the page 4 or 5 but i doubt u want to show a picture of me getting rewarded
:laugh:

:laugh: yeah, am trying to get some of the action - but lots of threads with few pictures in them it seems :(

Thanks RX guys.

Very good event, i had alot of fun.

I would love to see more short events like this one in future.

BTW, did someone else notice that the RX units had a weak spot or something? I mean that most of the time i did 1.0 damage to them, but also managed to do mid nineties damage too occasionally.

Too many threads, so havn't look at all, maybe this has been mentioned
before, but here it goes:

My first thought when I saw this was: Delayed VU? ;)
The time seem a bit odd for most players I guess, but what if the event
were for MA to do tests? ;)
Anyway, still great to see events done. :)

Not correct. EU uses the same engine TES did UO UNTIL part three. Oblivion uses an all new one, much much better than the old one.

Lol dude...better improve your knowledge man:

Gamebryo is used throughout the video game industry. Some of the developers who use EGT's Gamebryo include:

* Bethesda Softworks (Morrowind, Oblivion and Fallout 3)
* Firaxis (for Pirates!, Civilization IV and Railroads!)
* Irrational Games (Freedom Force)
* Mad Doc Software (Empire Earth II and Empire Earth III)
* Mythic Entertainment (Dark Age of Camelot)
* Timegate Studios (Kohan II, Axis & Allies)
* MindArk (Entropia Universe)
* Blue Fang Games (Zoo Tycoon 2)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamebryo
Also Gamebryo is used in new MMO Warhammer Offline (I changed name...should be Online)

Darnn...had to go to work...
But no peds for ammo anyway, becuase of my test yesterday with "Ads on" and bad loot return :D

Hopefully MA will continue this stuff on a regular basis

Tricity

i hop you get a lot of - rep for that shit

i got a handicap and you just making shit whit it not very nice to do and i know we ar a lot of peopls in pe ther haw that

Yep - Tricity is the recipient of the first -rep I've ever given out.

On topic, the event was great - Tpd in a few times, but only managed to see rx's at the revive - nice to see lots of people enjoying themselves.
More of these please MA.

i give up everytime i get near to the rx units with my determination and actualy start taking off some hp i get LR59ed in the back:bs:

plus there be some nibs there pking people just to get into the P.K.H.O.F. :handjob:

anyway was good fun at some points.

look forward to hear what people got :popcorn:

Yep, it was good fun apart from the muppets who were too busy thinking of getting that "cool" PK hof instead of taking part in the event :D

Sorry to NZR who I accidentally killed, and another avatar who's name I forget who I critted :(

As a couple of others have said although this was fun for everyone events that only allow certain levels of players in would be awesome. As fun as it was running around after the RXs, doing 1.0 damage with a 95 damage gun was a tad disheartening :D

The event system is already capable of kicking players out of a Land Area if they don't have the right entry criteria (a ticket) so surely it'd be possible to designate an area that already has a solid boundary (PVP1, 2, 3 and 4) in to an 'Official Land Area' and to implement a system where for certain events :

Access=false; IF health=88-100 access=true
Access=false; IF health=101-140 access=true

Okay, it's 11 years since I last did any programming but you get the idea :D Nice to see MA doing events either way, just hopefully at some point there'll be the means for players of all levels to not only have fun but to be on a reasonably equal footing to the point they can try and succeed without relying on sheer luck :silly2:

Good job anyway MA (buying Foeripper +10 :laugh: )

QUOTE]

hmmm....so a newb is defined by a health below 100 ?
And mid level is 101-140 ?
With 107 in health I still dont even feel close to mid level :D

What also would be awesome would be some kind of event where one can only enter with a ticket. MA owned LA and a lottery where they hand out the tickets for it driectly into the inventory. Something along the lines of "The goverment of Calypso has chosen you to take part in a special operation to secure the planet".
Hand it out to only 50 players online at that moment, they have 30 mins to get to the spot and do the mission.
They could decide almost same levels and keep it fair.

QUOTE]

hmmm....so a newb is defined by a health below 100 ?
And mid level is 101-140 ?
With 107 in health I still dont even feel close to mid level :D

What also would be awesome would be some kind of event where one can only enter with a ticket. MA owned LA and a lottery where they hand out the tickets for it driectly into the inventory. Something along the lines of "The goverment of Calypso has chosen you to take part in a special operation to secure the planet".
Hand it out to only 50 players online at that moment, they have 30 mins to get to the spot and do the mission.
They could decide almost same levels and keep it fair.

No not at all. I'm a nub, only been skilling since December last year (I sold out in 06). I only have 119 HP but in Vigi+6A with an LR48+A105 a month old newbie with Shogun, an M3 and 97HP wouldn't stand a chance. Put him in an event with people of the same skill/gear and he'd have a fair fight. Put me in an event with similarly matched people and it'd be a fair fight. Put me or him in an event with people who've got 180HP and the results would be predictable.

Something like "Oh hi again revival terminal" :D

Nice idea as well btw; even just bringing back the old robot attacks and have say everyone who kills a Drone Coordinator getting a small reward. Pretty much anyone can kill a Coordinator so it'd be down to the chance of finding it more than your skills/equipment or whatever

Too bad I was away, but it seems like it was a nice event. Way to go MA :yay:

The Rig... well people stand around waiting for the oil and most of the time get pissed of if you kill them... (now and then cool people shows up like muksy, corvette, nebu... to name a phew that wanna play)

I have to disagree there. Met that Nebu guy a couple times and he was way from nice. The other two are great tho, and Belza too if you get to know him a bit :D

Tricity

i hop you get a lot of - rep for that shit

i got a handicap and you just making shit whit it not very nice to do and i know we ar a lot of peopls in pe ther haw that

I did a - before I saw your response. Keep posting Ben!

Back