Effect of lower auction house fees on shopkeepers

Society
The Smurfs
Boardian Chilix Corunian.
thanxs i can´t express my unhappiness abaut this change wihtout any other measure to compensate shop owner

Last edited:
ooo its cheaper now?

Mind ark said they lowered items in AH by 25% less fee, and deeds by 90%.

This is not very balanced to the shop owner. There is no benefit of selling a CLD in a shop vs auction.

Now the items in a shop sell for 2.5% , and the AH is now 2.9? I think or somethign around that. I need to do some math ... but now its going to be quite competitive, and this in fact should lower shop values by a ton .. which is no bueno. I am thinking myself... as this is quite the game changer for me as well.

What are you talking about? Did some calculations and fees are still exactly the same.

Well, i don't know what exactly was reduced, but for me auction fees are still the same. Base fee 0.5, and % fee still works on same formula from years ago.

Auction Fee:
0.5 + MARKUP * 99.5 / (1990 + MARKUP)

Looks like the changes were not implemented, but as Chilix stated, mind ark said they did ....

Interesting, maybe they rolled back some of those changes. Because release notes are from before the extensive downtime.

Don't own a shop, but would think they should lower shop fees by a similar amount.

the problem with shop fees is that cant be lowered in many places as are player owner
i wouldnt have any problem with this change if it came in hand with added funcionalities for our shops, as the ability to search shops incentory and get waypoints for desire items for example, without any measures is a big screw for shop owners

Back