Uber: Enourmous from a NOOB

Gratz :)

But can you tell us please which were your uber skills on surveying when you took two towers in two consecutive days? :rolleyes: (5300 alicenies 10 march 6100 growth molecules 11 march).

Glad for you that you're lucky, but cut the crap with skills please, those don't give bigger tt.

To much luck for you atm ;)

Never gonna tell my real skills ;p

Some chipper players invest more in Mineral Sense , others Geology, others Prospecting others CGA and more ...

I invest more in 1 to reach 61...
Can make this difference but is my secret...

Grats!
mine is good for you at the last time:)

i told u earlier that u are on fire :laugh: uber gratz :wtg::yay:

First lvl 61 and now this!! Gratz :wtg:

Never gonna tell my real skills ;p

Some chipper players invest more in Mineral Sense , others Geology, others Prospecting others CGA and more ...

I invest more in 1 to reach 61...
Can make this difference but is my secret...

You don't understand English.

What I am saying is: if you, in March 2009, had on Surveying less than lvl 61 and you took two towers, and now, on Prospecting are 61 and didn't took tower yet, then it means the skills don't play the role you consider them play.

Is now clear or you need also a drawing?

What I am saying is: if you, in March 2009, had on Surveying less than lvl 61 and you took two towers, and now, on Prospecting are 61 and didn't took tower yet, then it means the skills don't play the role you consider them play.

No Comment...

big gratz!keep them coming:yay:

Gratz :yay: Keep them coming ;)

Done 3 runs at moment and no tower...

Lets hope... :yay:

i get rugaritz allready...

Event items nothing :mad:

Event items nothing :mad:

Gratz on the finds, keep 'em comin'

Event finds are a Myth lolz, not found any 'stones' since this VU started, I think it's just a ploy to keep us dropping bombs :D

Gratz :yay:

a very big gratz..

Glad to c that my skills come in handy for ya.

More one time huge thankz

with shit skills a enourmous? got some GRATZ for ya!!!! :yay::yay::yay:

haha

he he he...I,m on the board with you in that picture. Gratz!!!

i understand english but i dont understand wat you are trying to say so a guy who english isnt his first languge no wonder he doesnt understand you dont be mad my freind

Back