Entrolympic Events 2022

index.php

Last edited:
" The next giveaway will happend February 1st and will randomly pick up 1 player ranked in the Mining MGW Event to reward a Sleipnir (C,L) "

The month of January already passed, and many players already won prizes and gifts in the Entrolympic Events 2022.
Congratulations to our last winner Michel Wibbele Bijlsma, your name was picked up randomly from the list of ranked players in the MGW Mining Event.

11 month more to go, and a lot more of prizes to be rewarded :clap:

index.php

Last edited:
NEW Crafting Event ! Bump to Opening Post at page 1 to see more details !

The map thing looked really fun! Shame I missed it. Thanks for taking the time and effort to create it though. Think you'll do another one some time? Out of interest, how were you hiding stuff? I mean since MA removed the ability to leave items anywhere you don't own.

Thank you @Wistrel ! :)
No shame cause the treasure hunt events resolved faster than expected to be honnest, but at least it showed me important details for a potential next one, in unknow future.
Participants had to find screens, placed on estates managed by:
-Granny Rowan Render Arkadia Miners Den Celeste harbour north shop #6,
-Nigel Deatz O'Guiness Rocktropia Ballistar Apartment 1st Floor Suite C & No Way Out Solitary Confinement Cell #8 ,
-Ugnius DraKill Timinskas THE Armor Shop (Calypso, Toulan, Next Island, Arkadia)
and myself (Caly and Toulan)

Placing items was a way to create so many interactive things/events.

Thanks to BIG Industries, for allowing me to use their estate at Ola42 to create awsome parcours !

index.php

ENTROLYMPIC EVENTS

Hunting - Climbing - Crafting - Giveaways - Mining - Treasure Hunt

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here we go again with this 3rd year of Entrolympic Events

More than 19000 PED Prizes sponsored by :

BIG Industries:clap: EntropiaFund :clap: Pemphredo Island :clap: PlayPointgames :clap: THE Armor Shop

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HUNTING & MINING

giphy.gif

Starting January 1, 2022
Ending December 31, 2022

For the Hunting & Mining events, you will have to register on EntropiaLife and use the Entropia Tracker Client while hunting/mining on the listed Lands.
Doing so, all your globals will automaticly be tracked and updating your scores and ranks in events.
If you register in Hunting HSG¹ and Hunting MGW², 1 global will count for both events, and same with Mining HSG and Mining MGW.
You can even do 1 global counting for 3 events, if you participate in BIG Industries or EntropiaFund events.

HSG¹ stands for Highest Single Global
MGW² stands for Most Globals Win

At ~Royal Club~ (30200, 39700) or ~Royal Club~ (31000, 40000) or Proteron Pasture OLA #46 (190, 623) NW of Oshiri Hearts or Winter Park or Atami's Proteron Paradise - OLA #54 (215,462) or Medusa's Head - Bakunawa Island or at Amethera OUTBACK LAND #65 - SE of Wolverine Hope or ~Entropiafund.com ~ Queen's Haven ~ OLA#21 Formicacida ~ or Medusa's Head - Pemphredo Island or BIG Industries ALA#05 or BIG Industries OLA#01 (346,363) or BIG Industries OLA#07 (253,359) S of Omegaton W or BIG Industries OLA#18 (223,354) SE of Fort Cayuze or BIG Industries OLA#26 (275,403) N of Omegaton W or BIG Industries OLA#42 East (290,587) or BIG Industries OLA#42 North (290,587) or BIG Industries OLA#42 West (290,587) or BIG Industries OLA#48 (179,466) W of Saba Camp or BIG Industries OLA#49 (192,466) E of Saba Camp
Allophyl, Ambulimax, Argonaut, Atrax, Atrox, Berycled, Big Bulk, Bristlehog, Caudatergus, Chomper, Daikiba, Equus, Estophyl, Exarosaur, Formicacida, Fugabarba, Fungoid, Gokibusagi, Hiryuu, Itumatrox, Merp, Molisk, Neconu, Nexnecis, Osseocollum, Prancer, RipperSnapper, Scaboreas, Scipulor, Snablesnot-Female, Snablesnot-Male, SnarkSnot, Sumima, Thorifoid, Thorio, Trilomite, Furor, Razortooth, Calypsocod, Proteron, Shinkiba, Rextelum, Traeskeron, Primordial Longu, Count Vamp of Boorum, The Big Pumpkin, Mutated Riptor
Adomasite Stone, Alferix Stone, Azzurdite Stone, Belkar Stone, Blausariam Stone, Caldorite Stone, Cobalt Stone, Copper Stone, Cumbriz Stone, Dianum Ore, Durulium Stone, Erdorium Stone, Frigulite Stone, Ganganite Stone, Gazzurdite Stone, Gold Stone, Hansidian Rock, Himi Rock, Ignisium Stone, Iron Stone, Kanerium Ore, Kirtz Stone, Langotz Ore, Lanorium Stone, Lysterium Stone, Maganite Ore, Megan Stone, Morpheus Stone, Narcanisum Stone, Niksarium Stone, Petonium Stone, Platinum Stone, Quantium Stone, Rugaritz Ore, Terrudite Stone, Tridenite Ore, Valurite Stone, Xeremite Ore, Zanderium Ore, Zinc Stone, Acid Root, Alicenies Liquid, Angelic Grit, Ares Head, Azur Pearls, Binary Fluid, Cave Sap, Crude Oil, Devil's Tail, Dunkel Particle, Ferrum Nuts, Force Nexus, Garcen Grease, Growth Molecules, Lumis Leach, Lytairian Dust, Magerian Mist, Melchi Water, Solis Beans, SweetStuff, Typonolic Steam, Vegatation Spores, Redulite Ore, Pyrite Stone, Iolite Stone, Erionite Stone, Fire Root Globule, Energized Crystal, Dianthus Liquid, Vesperdite Ore, Alternative Rock, Folk Rock, Blues Rock, Mai Tai Coktail Mix, Grunge Rock, Reggea Rock, Glam Rock, Hard Rock, Jazz Rock, Techno Rock, Punk Rock, Pina Colada Cocktail Mix, Nirvana Cocktail Mix, Hurricane Cocktail Mix, Henren Stems, Blood Moss, Ospra Stones, Kaz Stones, Veda Stones, Banite Stones, Telfium Stones, Wenrex Stones, Hebredite Stones, Yulerium Stones, Zulax Stones, Lidacon Stones, Hydrogen Steam, Zolphic Oil, Somin Tar, Star Particles, Edres Resin, Vorn Pellets, Quil Sap, Florican Mist, Xelo Haze, Pel Crystals, Yellow Crystal, Blue Crystal, Green Crystal, Orange Crystal, Purple Crystal, Clear Crystal, Rainbow Crystal, Hazy Crystal, Blue Icy Crystal, Red Molten Crystal, Zorn Star Ore, Kaisenite Ore, Irridum Ore, Olerin Stone, Nosifer Stone, Sothorite Ore, Tananite Ore, Wiles Stone, Ycyan Ore, Cyrenium Ore, Aarkan Pellets, Songtil Agent, Khorudoul Extrusion, Aakas Alloy, Vedacore Fiber, Khorum Alloy, Songkra Alloy, ChemSet, Part Of Mosquito Amber, Part Of Fly Amber, Part Of Brass Alloy, Part Of Bronze Alloy, Part Of Flint Arrow Head, Part Of Flint Axe Head, Part Of Fossil Tooth, Part Of Fossil Ammonite, Vedacore Fibre, Praetonium, Whiskey Sour Cocktail Mix, Long Island Ice Tea Cocktail Mix, Kaisenite Stone, Mai Tai Cocktail Mix, Iridium Ore, Leethiz Ore, Ycy Ore, Harvey Wallbanger Cocktail, Maladrite Stone, Zoldenite Dust
To register:
You can try to beat 2 Entrolympic records:
DISCIPLINEPERFCOMPETITORYEAR
Hunting Most Globals Wins7685 globalsBANNA tBANNA ARHItARtDES2020
Mining Most Globals Wins1257 globalsClock Work Orange2020

index.php

CLIMBING
Starting March 19, 2022
Ending Match 19, 2022

This is the return of the Climbing event with the same cliff of Pemphredo Island, the same that was used during Entrolympic Events 2018, the best climber at that time and acutal record holder is Greg Vigril Hill, member of the society [DONT feed the ANIMALS], who had reached the summit in a record time
of 2 minutes 4 seconds.

You can try to beat 1 Entrolympic record:
Climbing2min04secGreg Vigril Hill2018

Rules
-Entry is FREE and you don't need to register, just come at Pemphredo Island, saturday march 19, 20:45 Game Time.
-All the climbers are going to be invited to join CDF Armored Personell Carrier vehicle guest list.
-You will have to climb the cliff by foot, NO vehicles allowed, speed buffers allowed.

20:58 Moving to the cliff foot (starting line) [Calypso, 50625, 68349, 196, Waypoint]

21:00 Start of the race, when the host will say "GO",
Climbers will have to run and reach the summit of the cliff and enter the CDF vehicle spawned there (finish line) [Calypso, 50793, 68430, 375, Waypoint]

Prizes:
1st will win 50 PED + 50 PED if making NEW RECORD
2nd will win 30 PED
3rd will win 20 PED

CLIMBING SUB CATEGORY

" Trade me if you can "
This small event is happening at random dates so join #entrolympic channel to not miss the call !
When i will call, I will stand on spots and first 10 players to reach me can each sell 1K sweat for 2ped. No vehicles allowed, use your brain show us your Ninja talents !

Players trading me, also get points, the 3 players with the most points at the end, will win prizes.

Igor aigojek Eliar25
Klarrisa Kitty silverspoon21
Andre Eins Vuld16
Kuliastik Kuliastik Kuliastik12
Ca Viper Peter11
Damian Gomez331 Popczyk8
Joper JF Filipe8
Twitch Tom1s Retail8
Twitch Toxic Revenge8
Don Melo Rasta7
Informer NAM HAM7
Voltage Volt43 Voltz7
Arana Aranesu Agnes5
Drak HajFun Kainen4
Im Swordgod thelegend4
Nark Oo Allon4
Advocator Zwei Vuit3
kemal kemalyuk yuksel3
Zengele Menilek Menilek2
Margots Svilpis Stabulis1
Vash Hawkeye Leon1

Parcours #1 Difficulty ★
Parcours #2 Difficulty ★★
Parcours #3 Difficulty ★★★

index.php

CRAFTING
Starting February 1, 2022
Ending December 30, 2022 (Each Month a New BluePrint)

Rules
Each month, a BluePrint is going to be designed "Target of the month"

Craft the target blueprint respecting the amount of attempts to do, no more no less.
When done with crafting, click on "statistics" to open the summary indicating their crafting results/stats and take a screenshot of it.

1 Total # attempts
2 Total PED earned
3 The Blueprint
4 Your name visible in Health Bar

index.php

Post the screenshots on this PCF thread (Maximum 1 screenshot per player)

At the end of each month, the participants are going to earn points according to their "Total PED earned" indicated on their summaries:
The highest will get 10 points 2nd: 9 points 3rd: 8 points 4th 6points 5th 5points 6th 4points 7th 3points rest 1 point
In case of equality, the advantage will go to the one who posted before.

At the end of the year, the players with the most points are going to win prizes...

Prizes:
1st will win 250 PED
2nd will win 150 PED
3rd will win 100 PED

For the month of February 2022:
-Target: [Basic Sheet Metal Blueprint]
-Amount of attempts to do: 200 per player

-I, Jo Johaoninho90 jo, will buy 893 pieces of [Basic Sheet Metal] for 43,75 PED to each participant.

index.php

TREASURE HUNT

Cromius Crommy Apocalypse resolved the Treasure Hunt in 2 days, a NEW RECORD has been added to Entrolympics HOF, he also resolved the bounty on Imhotep and claimed 4 pieces of Treasure Map and won a total of 976 PED.
Abhiram Abhi Ramu resolved the Armor Deed in 3 days and claimed 3 pieces of Treasure Map and won a total of 1 Armor Set Aegis (M,L) & 57 PED.
La Dela Dalinha
claimed 2 pieces of Treaure Map and won a total of 38 PED.
Cromius found and claimed the piece of Treasure Map #1 (19ped rewarded) Calypso, Omegaton Delta Complex, 4H
Abhi found and claimed the piece of Treasure Map #2 (19ped rewarded) Calypso, Omegaton Delta Complex, 14D
Abhi found and claimed the piece of Treasure Map #3 (19ped rewarded) Calypso, Omegaton Gamma Complex, 31F
Dalinha found and claimed the piece of Treasure Map #4 (19ped rewarded) Arkadia, Miners Den Celeste harbour north shop #6
Dalinha found and claimed the piece of Treasure Map #5 (19ped rewarded) Next Island Forum, Missing Emissaries Thread.
Cromius found and claimed the piece of Treasure Map #6 (19ped rewarded) F.O.M.A. Asteroid Beta East 16D
Abhi found and claimed the piece of Treasure Map #7 (19ped rewarded) Rocktropia, Ballistar Apartment 1st Floor Suite C
Cromius found and claimed the piece of Treasure Map #8 (19ped rewarded) Rocktropia, No Way Out Solitary Confinement Cell #8
Cromius found and claimed the piece of Treasure Map #9 (19ped rewarded) Nahar Towers, Apartment H (S) - Floor 3

Thanks to players who helped me by hosting pieces of Treasure Map and pieces of Armor Deed on their estates:
Granny Rowan Render Arkadia Miners Den Celeste harbour north shop #6
Nigel Deatz O'Guiness Rocktropia Ballistar Apartment 1st Floor Suite C & No Way Out Solitary Confinement Cell #8
Ugnius DraKill Timinskas THE Armor Shop (Calypso, Toulan, Next Island, Arkadia)
Treasure Hunt2 DaysCromius Crommy Apocalypse2022NEW RECORD
Treasure Hunt6 DaysAzra Azazel Astarte2020

index.php

BIG Industries:clap: EntropiaFund :clap: Pemphredo Island :clap: PlayPointgames :clap: THE Armor Shop

index.php

Entrolympics 22 / Missing Emissaries PRE Entrolympics 22 / Entrolympics 20 / Entrolympics 18 / Entrolympics 17 (old rules)
Sounds like a really interesting event, looking forward to it, but can you give the coord info as you would enter it in the chat window, because [Calypso, 50625, 68349, 196, Waypoint] produces an error. Thank you.

Sounds like a really interesting event, looking forward to it, but can you give the coord info as you would enter it in the chat window, because [Calypso, 50625, 68349, 196, Waypoint] produces an error. Thank you.
use " /wp [Calypso, 50625, 68349, 196, Waypoint] " /wp is for waypoint

use " /wp [Calypso, 50625, 68349, 196, Waypoint] " /wp is for waypoint
Thanks for that, but I already tried this and that gives me an error as well and no waypoint marker shows on the map.

Thanks for that, but I already tried this and that gives me an error as well and no waypoint marker shows on the map.
try it again you are likely introducing a space or foreign character that shouldn't be there.

/wp [Calypso, 50625, 68349, 196, Waypoint]

that will work exactly as written. try to copy and paste to avoid making a mistake.

Also, make sure you are on the same planet (also not in a cave) when you try to enter it. You can only add waypoints to your current map,

try it again you are likely introducing a space or foreign character that shouldn't be there.

that will work exactly as written. try to copy and paste to avoid making a mistake.

Also, make sure you are on the same planet (also not in a cave) when you try to enter it. You can only add waypoints to your current map,
Right I tried it again making sure there were no spaces and this time it worked, so thank you :) Odd thing is though that I'm sure I supressed all spaces before, so could've been a systems glitch or something, but all's well that ends well. I also added Pemphredo Island to my TP list.

Pemphredo Island Land Area is part of the Entrolympic Events 2022 and you can hunt and mine there during all the year, and march 19 we will have the climbing event there.
Pemphredo is one, if not the first, mining paradise ever created on planet Calypso, 98% of the land is free of mobs, so you can mine in peace ! and some natural spawn of super strong mobs can be found at some spots, hunting taxes at 0,50% :love:

Pemphredo Island Land Area is part of the Entrolympic Events 2022 and you can hunt and mine there during all the year, and march 19 we will have the climbing event there.
Pemphredo is one, if not the first, mining paradise ever created on planet Calypso, 98% of the land is free of mobs, so you can mine in peace ! and some natural spawn of super strong mobs can be found at some spots, hunting taxes at 0,50% :love:
It was the March climbing event I was thinking of, so at least now I'll know where the starting area is. Getting the Pemphredo Island TP was a bonus!:D

I tried it in a cave as well just as a test, and it worked in there just fine. There were no invisible mobs in it though.:eek:

Back