Help: "Entropia did not shut down normally" - messages!

Medea Delorace

Dominant
Society
Project -X-
Medea Delorace Sapfo
I get thrown out and get the message shown on this pic. The computer is only a few months old (tho graph card is to be updated for CE2).. got 4gb Ram, 3.0 ghz core2duo bud wtf?

someone got a clue?

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

You didn't mention you graphics hardware, which is most likely the course.
Should it by any chance be from Intel? This is the clientloaders message to me on that matter:

Graphics Card: Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family
Your client does not meet the system requirements. You should be able to enjoy your Entropia Universe experience, although your client will not perform optimally.

In any case, I experience this to from time to time, but it is fairly reare an usually I can just log back in, no harm done, although I has happened that I had to restart the computer.

Could of course also be a driver problemso make sure to update any graphic driver you might use.

I have a bit better card, a 8800gtx instead of a 8500 but it happens to me also sometimes, although usually only after logging out, my guess is it has something to do with driver-issues or memory-issues. So, you could try lowering the visual details and see if that has any effect, also lowering the connectionspeed in the options can help.

Is this happening all the time, or just once? If its just occasional, ignore it. I've had it a few times.

If its all the time, send a support case...

You didn't mention you graphics hardware, which is most likely the course.
Should it by any chance be from Intel? This is the clientloaders message to me on that matter:

It's listed in the error message and on his client loader screen in the pic posted. NVIDIA GFeForce 8500GT Driver version 6.14.11.8120

As Jimmy asked - how often does this happen and what are you doing when it happens?

Is this happening all the time, or just once? If its just occasional, ignore it. I've had it a few times.

If its all the time, send a support case...

A couple of times each day..

I think this happens for many ppl.

I know ppl with heavy gamer computers, that are specially made for gameing and making graphics.. they crash like that also.

Try updating your graphics card's drivers to the most recent ones (If they aren't already)
Or (And this is a pretty long shot) In the clientloader options, try disabling sound and then playing, does it make a difference?
If neither of those help, try uodating your sound-card drivers too.. Just incase..

I'm getting the same error every now and then, with GF GTX260.
I get it when exiting EU after i've alt+tabbed at some point.
(only happening in Vista, not on XP)

Not bothering me too much, since it doesn't seem to affect game play or anything.

U just need to update the drivers for your graphic card. Had the same problem before. But my card hade some internal errors *it was broken* :D

I get this also every so often once or twice a week id say, i have:-

NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GS

Driver Version 7.15.11.6762

i cant upgrade my drivers directly from NVIDIA as i need to wait till Packard Bell release them :mad:

Back