Entropia Fleet Alliance (EFA) -- Affordable, Fast and Secure Space Travel

Well, now JBK is back I shan't be travelling with EFA so much (duty calls!) but I really must say thanks for the friendly, efficient service

jay :)

Reactions: sbi
Hi all,

As you may have noticed I have put Kronan up for sale. Alas I no longer have time for scheduled warps / much online gaming.

I will thus step back as an active EFA scheduled flight-provider from this day. I will still do VIP warps when online as long as I still have Kronan. Likewise skilling on Kronan is naturally available 24/7.

Kronan Life Time Members will be given the option to have their remaining subscription fees paid back (500 - 20 per month since start). You can also transfer the remaining fee to a subscription for scheduled warps/Life Time Memberships on Bismarck (Notice: Other fees/rules apply here so you need to contact Sakuba to work out details!).

Any other outstanding Kronan subscriptions (pilot/transport) will naturally also be settled prior to a sale of Kronan.

I am sorry to have to step down from active EFA service, but I'd rather do this than miss flights/have to call in backup as often as it has been the case lately. My deepest respect to the dedicated EFA ships as well as other services, who continue to provide safe travel across space. Well done!

Feel free to pm me here or ingame with questions.

Best regards,
Sbi

I will thus step back as an active EFA scheduled flight-provider from this day. I will still do VIP warps when online as long as I still have Kronan. Likewise skilling on Kronan is naturally available 24/7.

I'm going to miss your services and I hope someone will pick it up after you. The ship is great and the service has been really good!

Kronan was the first ship I started to sign up to for a longer time (subscription), an old socmate told about it and how good it was for skilling.

(Second ship I had subscription on was Dreadnought and we all know what happened to that :/ )

(For practical reasons - ship usually at Arkadia and I prefer "logging on" at Calypso - I'm unfortunately not skilling on it as often as I probably should.)

Last edited:
Really sorry to get this news. Kronan has been where I've done most of my repair skilling, (well over a year now) and it was my first real introduction to space, so I have a particular affection for the ship and regular crew. I would not be where I am now in the game if it had not been for Sbi's willingness to take in a total space noob who continually got lost while trying to go from one repair point to another. :)

With the sale of the Kronan some people have asked me what will be the status of the "Lifetime Members" of the Kronan. While in the end, it was entirely a business deal between them and SBI, I believe I can offer them some choices:

1. There was a two year prorated buyout clause in the lifetime subscription. You can deal directly with SBI for your prorated refund. That would be entirely between you and SBI.

or alternatively:

2. I will offer a free 1 year subscription aboard the Bismarck to any of the 54 lifetime subscribers of the Kronan. They can continue to have access aboard the Bismarck for 1 full year for repairing and travel. (I normally charge 500 ped for this).

or

3. I will offer a 500 ped discount on the "Elite Passage Commission" package that I currently offer. In short, if you provide 2.5k ped, I will add enough ped to it to purchase 2 CLD, which I will then hold. The weekly payments from the CLD will then pay your membership dues for as long as I own the Bismarck. After one year, you are fully vested and may resign and receive back the CLD's free and clear. At current MU, that is a savings of 500 ped on two CLD for a one year vestment. If you choose to remain after the first year, you may leave at any time thereafter and still receive the two CLD.

Hopefully this will give the Kronan's Lifetime Subscribers enough options so that they can make their own decision. In the meantime, I have provided for a 6 week continuation of priviledges on the Bismarck for all Lifetime Members, so that everyone will have plenty of time to hear all about the sale of the Kronan and make up their own mind what they will do.

Sincerely,

1. Please Note: The six week period of grace starts at the time of this post.
2. For more details and information please contact me via PM here or ingame.

Hi All,
Just a quick update for everyone.

Many people have been asking me what is happening in regards to the (EFA) Kronan Life Time Members. At this time I am waiting for Granny Rowan to be able to come into "mumble" so we can discuss whether she will reatin the Kronan as a Member of EFA and in what capacity. From the little we have discussed in PMs I have been left withthe impression that for now she would like to stay a Member of EFA and work mainly as a Skilling and VIP Ship.

It is my hope that this is the very least that will be happening. I also understand that she has alrady started producing Welding Wire for those who need it.

Regarless of what the final outcome may be I can only wish Granny Rowan, the Kronan and its Loyal Supporters the best for now and the future.

It seems that we have a new ship in the fleet? Quetesh Sidney with Starfinder 13

Finally have had some opportunnity of discussions with Granny Rowan in regards to the Kronan and its "Life Time Members". No decisions have been set in stone at this stage, but several aspects of EFA, its Memger Ships, Crews, Supporters and Customers were discusssed.

It is our understanding that Sbi has honored the "Life Time Subscription" of the Kronan as per the agreement of them. Granny Rowan and I have discussed a continued "Honoring" of these subscriptions in some capacity but as yet have not come to a full conclusion on how this is will be done. Neither of us are under any obligations to these "Life Time Subscriptions" but it is our intentions to look after these people as best we can. Please be patient as we will keep you as informed as possible as our discussions continue. In the meantime the EFA Bismarck will continue to carry these people as fully paid Subscriptions.

Granny Rowan has considered "Scheduled Flights" with the Kronan with the possibility of serving better those people more in the US Time Zones. There are also a number of the EFA Privateers looking at Scheduled Flights in different time slotts as well. Some have even been trialed to what degree I am not sure at this time.

One of the many things discussed with several EFA Captains recetnly is the future role of EFA as a Community in Space rather than just a "Transport Service". Multi Ship Foraying Excursions into different Regions has been a main topic that has some exciting prospects. We will look more intot this over the next few weeks and keep you informed as to the outcome of such discussions.

krazykat said:
It seems that we have a new ship in the fleet? Quetesh Sidney with Starfinder 13
Yes, our ranks swell in number yet again. We have a good number of Ships under the EFA Flag and several other people who are also considering hoining EFA with other ships. I will endeavour to update our full current Memberlist and its Captains in the next day or two.

Exciting discussion have also been held in regards to the EFA Website. A complete re-vamp and overhaul of the site is planned and we hope to have some of these changes in place over the next few weeks. I hope everyone finds these changes as exciting as I do.

I updated the Opening Post with all the current Ship Members of EFA and their Captains.
I would like to welcome to our fold those who I have missed doing so with the last couple of weeks.

It is very pleasing to see that our numbers have grown so well in recent times. This, I hope, is an indication of not only increased activity in SPace but an increase of activity of Old and New Participants of the Entropia Universe as a whole.

My apologies to those new Ships and their Captains and Crew that I have not welcomed individually as and when I should have.

Sakuba

Reactions: das
I forgive you man . Lol

As of last weekend the EFA has grown yet another ship.
I have purchased the Pathfinder XIV since last Saturday.
This ship however will not be used for transport but mainly as being a backup vessel.

I myself , ravenjade and sakuba are setup as pilots for the ship and may be used by them as skilling ship
Also if needed in battles i have the opportunity to get this ship warp active instantly to get a future war decided faster.

Sakuba when you may have time please add this ship to my name aswell.
No hurry though i know your a busy person ^^
By the way , im happy to have joined the EFA and met some of the nicely people in the group.

Best regards. Qetesh Sidney

Thanks for the update Sakuba. Much appreciated.

Today Qetesh Sidney Beautician traded his two Privateers Starfinder XIIi and the Pathfinder XV for the Aniara Class Moathership "Voryag"

Congratulations Sidney and glad to see your staying a part of EFA.
Best of luck with all the Services you aim to provide with your upgrade.

I feel that Entropia Fleet Alliance now has a great foundaiton for many of the possible prospectives and aspects that Space could bring to the "Entropia Experience"

Yes thank you sakuba.

at the moment i'm trying to make myself confi and know with this huge ship :D
it was my aim and end goal to own one of the MS Entropia has.

I will keep providing the services that use to be doing.

I also might be open for a crew on The Varyag for a weekend shedule
and for skilling party's at certain times.
but I still need to think about how to do that and at what times.

best regards , Qetesh Sidney

Just as you'd updated the website as well... :) Congrats. Sidney :D

Obiously due to the release of VU 14.3 our usual Scheduled FLight was not done. With ongoing disconnections and the Arkadia Space Server apparently broken (Two EFA Pilots Floaters in the rtegion) I am not sure what will be happening with Wednesdays Scheduled Flight at this time. I will try to update as soon as I know more of what is happening.

With the release came changes to the "Summoning System" These changes have bith positive and negative aspects.

With recent changes in what is happening in Space and within EFA we have had to review the way we are currently operating. More ships seemingly to become more active has created an increased demand for Warp Druves and Generic Fuses. Currently there seems to be an increase in the cost of both of these. Although I would be content to pay the higher price on my own, as a member of EFA I have other ship owners costs and overheads to consider. After having several Discussions with Granny Rowan over the past coule of weeks it has been decided to impement a slight increase in our Daily Fares and Subscriptions. These changes can be found at www.efa.ms/prices

I apologise for the need for this and hope it is not too unsettling for our valued clientelle.

These changes will come into effect as of Saturday, 28th September, 2013. At that time Granny Rowan will commence doing Scheduled Flights with the Kronan on Saturdays and Wednesdays. She also plans to trial two additional later flights each week as well. (As yet to be fully defined) If these Flights are successful more may iniated for other days.

In addition to Price Changes we have a great offer for those who are interested in a long term Membership to the EFA Ships Kronan and Bismarck.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. I will update this thread on developements and changes as soon as I am able.

Thank you .
Sakuba

I sincerely apologise to everyone for not having provided our servce for the second day in a row. Constant disconnextions and people becomeing stuck in Space as "Floaters" were only the beginnings of todays problems.

It seems that the internet here in Australia was having problems (or my ISP was at least) as I could not hold connection to the net for much better then one minute at a time. This is the first opportunity I have had to get online and update our situation. Hopefully teething problems with the new systems MindArk are implementing will be sorted in the next day or two.

MS Kronan returns to Scheduled Warp service with the EFA

I am pleased to announce that the MS Kronan will be returning to the EFA warp schedule commencing
Saturday 28th September
.​

The Kronan will do the scheduled warps on Wednesdays and Saturdays and is also available for VIP warps.

Price and times are clearly shown on the EFA website.

Membership/ Season Ticket prices are also available - at http://efa.ms/prices/

Private hire, please contact me in game to see if we can meet your requirements.

Those persons who were former life members of the Kronan, have had the benefit of a six week extension kindly provided by Sakuba on the Bismark. This will run out Saturday 6th October 2013.

As a gesture of respect for their support of the Kronan, previous life members are hereby offered, a once only 15% discount * in the price of a 1 year or 5 year membership for use on the Kronan and Bismark only. The five year membership will be subject to buy back of unused months in years two and three, should the member wish to terminate the agreement.
*This is equivalent to 82.50 reduction on 1 year or 225ped on 5 yrs

Repair skilling on the Kronan (except during warp schedules and other hires) is at present free.
Repairers must respect that this is a bonus and not a right and all repair crew must check the rules on the Kronan website.
Anyone found abusing my trust and using this as a free warp service will be removed from the Kronan guestlist permanently and any ban may also carry over to other EFA ships.

Pilot skilling. Currently our pilot roster is full, but if you would like to be considered for pilot training/skilling speak to Granny Rowan in game or send an e-mail to granny_rowan@hotmail.co.uk to discuss price and availability.

Looking forward to meeting customers both old and new
Granny Rowan

Things are not looking the best for anyone wanting to travel(or even just to play for that matter). Constant disconnections and being sent to different locations. I feel we have little choice other than to cancel todays Flights once again. Better not to mave then to end up where you started from or somewhere you don't want to be.

Again I apologise for the inconvienance. I am sure MindArk are working on the issues as best they can and things will be back to running smoothly eventually.

Sakuba

With Space seeming to run much more smoothly EFA Scheduled lights will go ahead as of today. Thank you all for your patience and I would like to apologise for any inconvienance caused by our down time.

Sakuba

EFA Ship Bismarck ran the Scheduled Flights yesterday(Friday) as planned. Other then a couple of minor hic-ups the flight was quite smooth and ineventful. Outside of lag, several disconnections and a Pirate incurrsion things seemed normal ....oh wait a minute....these things are all normal ....my bad I do apologise.

Granny Rowan did inform me that after the Flight CTDs did get quite heavy and regular for some time. I do hope that the cause of this has been corrected as today is the day EFA Kronan returns to Scheduled Flights.

I wish the best of luck to the EFA Kronan, Granny Rowan and Crew on this, their "Maiden Scheduled Flight" under its new Owner.

Sakuba

I wish the best of luck to the EFA Kronan, Granny Rowan and Crew on this, their "Maiden Scheduled Flight" under its new Owner.

Sakuba

Thanks Sakuba for the good wishes, and thx MA for having space working enough for us to complete our return to scheduled flights.
It wasn't easy given the bugs, and my gratitude to all the Kronan crew and our customers for their patience and humour in what was a testing time.
I sincerely hope that our future scheduled flights as a EFA vessel are somewhat less frustrating, and that we can uphold the tradition of service to the participants of EU, that has been provided by EFA to date. :)

Just a heads up for the Original Kronan Life Time Mebers whose Tenure was under Sbinortz. The "Grace Period" we have had open to those of you who held these Memberships has been surpassed. Over the next few days Granny Rowan and myself will be removing you from our individual Shhips Guest Lists. The discounted offer of a 12 month or 5 year Subscription will still be open to you to accept in the future.

The offer of the 5 year Subscription is open to the public as well. For details of this offer please refer to our website or contact Granny Rowan or myself.

We would like to thank everyone for their patience during this transitional period and their continued support of Entropia Fleet Alliance.

Sakuba

Within the next week or so "Day Light Savings" will end for most of the Northern Hemesphere. At this time the EFA Scheduled Flights will be reset to a time that suits this change. Once this occurrs our Scheduled Flights will start at 19:00 MA instead of their current time of 18:00 MA.

There may be a little confusion during this change over period and I apologise to those who are disadvantaged by it.

Sakuba

Last edited:
Oops ! One day late ! Daylight savings ended for the Northern Hemisphere after midnight on the 27th. However with this change I have updated our "Scheduled Flights" to reflect this change. As of today, Tuesday the 29th of October, "Scheduled FLights" will commence at 19:00 mA instead of 18:00 MA as they have done for the Northern Summer.

On another note: With the coming update it may be possible to see another "Celestial Body" in the skies. If this is the case we will look closely at adjusting our "Schedule" to allow for regulated stops to this phenomena. I have not stayed on top of exactly when the "Moon" is to be released but rumor has it for this VU. If this is the case it will be added to our regular route and will be supported as best we can. Our "Recently New Daily Passage" that allows you to travel to all destinations on our "Schedule" will also cover included stops to this destination.

As always no additional charges will be incurred from EFA for you to visit all Planets and Dstinations on our "Scheduled Flights" I am considering some "Free Flights" to and from the "Moon" upon its release to give everyone the opportunity to see what all the hype is about. I too, am looking forward to spending a little time there to see what new and interesting things will become available to us.

Its the day after the release of the "Monria Moon" and 24 hours of Free Flights to and from its location. Entropia Fleet Alliance transported many Participants Avatars back and forth during this period. I would like to thank the Ship Captains who volunteered their time, Ships and warp Drives for the four hourly flights from Calypso and Arkadia. The efforts from the crews was also beyond exceptional. We even had some loyal supporters of EFA who made donations towards the burden of this undertaking. I would like to thank them for their confidence and trust in the Entropia Alliance Fleet. Their donations will be divided amongst those who have put in the huge efforts to help make this all possible.

I have no doubt that the Monria Moon will be a popular destination for some time to come and we will endeavour to ensure that those who wish to travel to and from there will be given the best possible Service that EFA can provide. To this end, we would appreciate those wishing to travel to or from the "Monria Moon" during our normal Daily Scheduled Flights to contact the Schedule Ships Captain of the day or one of our Representatives and we will call there at some stage during the Flight to provide our Services to them.

We will be watching the Daily Activity of Passengers who wish to go to and from Monria closely so we are better able to determine how to adjust our current Service to suit the needs of the Moon. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Sakuba

Last edited:
I have recently made some changes to our current Schedule to reflect our inclusion of Monria. This is only a temporary solution at this stage and we will see how it goes over the coming days. We do hope to find a balanced sloution that helps us maintain a good service to all locations.

For detailed information on these changes:
www.efa.ms/schedule

OK All been awhile since I updated this thread and have quite a few things to do. For now I will just do a bump and a quick note:

Granny Rowan has just had a couple of days of from Flights to attend some RL issues.
Bismarck was kinda bugged this morning over at Toulan, but that is all fixed now.

I did a "Free Warp flight" over to Toulan earlier today and would have liked to have done a couple more but things may be a bit too buggy atm for my liking. I apologise to anyone who missed out on the opportunty to take advantage of this. Over the next few days we will be looking at our current Schedule and devise a way to include Toulan in the Flight. This may take some time and we hope to bring you a Schedule that suits the majority of customers.

Oh.....I almost forgot ...

BUMP !

As of Sunday, Feb 23rd we will be trialing the following Schedule.

19.00 Arkadia to Calypso ( including sphere )
19:25 Calypso to Cyrene ( SS only ? )
19:45 Cyrene to Toulan ( SS only ? )
20:10 Toulan to NI / Monria (SS only)
20:30 NI/Mon to Rocktropia ( including sphere )
20:55 Rocktropia to Calypso ( including sphere )
21:20 Calypso to Arkadia

*NI/Monria -
Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays will be Scheduled for Next Island.
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays will be Scheduled for Monria.

Please Note:
Due to the growing number of destinations available to our customers we have reduced the time spent at some of these destinations. In addition to try and remain as efficient as possible and to continue offering a full and comprehensive service we will no longer be offering Atmospheric Entry at some of these destinations.

We apologize for any inconvienance caused due to these changes.

Last edited:
Suggestion for your new schedule

would it be possible that once a week you do 19:25 flight to rocktropia instead of cyrene to offer players who are in rocktropia other destinations than calypso or arkadia.

Turisas said:
would it be possible that once a week you do 19:25 flight to rocktropia instead of cyrene to offer players who are in rocktropia other destinations than calypso or arkadia.

Thank you for your suggestion I will discuss this with Granny Render Rowan later today nad see what we can come up with. I can not make any guarantees at this time however.

Back