Entropia for life

Queen

Old Alpha
Queen Queen Jezebel
First off I would like to say I love entropia and will allways be around.
How many times have we read post of how bad things are or going to be allways bad news never good news other then someone's hof or ath.
Have made a couple myself but we all have bad days.
Reminds me of a place i went to for years a camp called YMCA (camp Mc connell) everyone would allways complain a few days into camp but cry when time to leave.
They allways returned the next year and ended up growing up there myself included.
Entropia is the same way many whine and complain but in the end they return and stick around. And why, it's because there is no other place like it.
The people are kind and helpful the seenery is beautiful and vast the game play is like no other.
Other sites try but cannot compete with entropia. This virtual world is a great place and growing everyday MA doe's a great job at what they do even if people whine and complain.
I love entropia and will allways be around even if i take time off or am away for long time, but i will allways pop in to say hi or do some mneing or hunting entropia is a great place.
So whine and complain all you want say the sky is falling or ma is corupt but in the end you will be back for more.
So thankyou MA for a great place and a speacial thanks to all my fellow Calypsians for your companianship and kindness it's the people that help make this a great game.
Hug and kisses to you all, See you ingame.:)

Queen

Oh no... Not another 'I luv u MA' thread! :nana:

Sorry could not resist.... :silly2:

I am still looking for the sarcasm in the post but cannot find it...
... well a brown nose is a brown nose!

Yep, we all love MA. And hate it.

Ill wait for the hate thread, as it'll come sooner or later.

Until then, enjoy the love.

peace :cool:

If EU is meant to be a forever thing that`s what I intended my presence to be. I want a stake in the universe and so here I am. Who knows what the future holds. I could become inactive in the years ahead of miraculously get rich and buy up some nice stuff. Who knows. And besides a rce makes it all worthwhile to an extent. I can barely fathom wasting hours on a game anymore just for a score or whatever. There`s just no appeal or incentive. Even if I`m not getting rish or making consitant profit it`s the challenge and possibility that is the draw. At least it makes it feel like it`s geared for mature people and greatly expands the possibilities of what can be done in game. And yes I don`t shy away from a whine now and then either. So I guess only fair that I give a bit of praise once in a while too. If I did`nt have anything good to say I guess I would`nt be here.

someone is fishing for an ath :D

someone is fishing for an ath :D

:rolleyes: How cynical. But if she gets one, this place will be flooded with such threads. Just in case it does help. I love you too MA :bowdown: Now, about that Mod Fap thats gonna drop on the next mob I shoot... :laugh:

Love and Hate vs. Hate and Love?

hummm,

I see a poll here..

DS...:laugh::wtg:

First off I would like to say I love entropia and will allways be around.
How many times have we read post of how bad things are or going to be allways bad news never good news other then someone's hof or ath.
Have made a couple myself but we all have bad days.
Reminds me of a place i went to for years a camp called YMCA (camp Mc connell) everyone would allways complain a few days into camp but cry when time to leave.
They allways returned the next year and ended up growing up there myself included.
Entropia is the same way many whine and complain but in the end they return and stick around. And why, it's because there is no other place like it.
The people are kind and helpful the seenery is beautiful and vast the game play is like no other.
Other sites try but cannot compete with entropia. This virtual world is a great place and growing everyday MA doe's a great job at what they do even if people whine and complain.
I love entropia and will allways be around even if i take time off or am away for long time, but i will allways pop in to say hi or do some mneing or hunting entropia is a great place.
So whine and complain all you want say the sky is falling or ma is corupt but in the end you will be back for more.
So thankyou MA for a great place and a speacial thanks to all my fellow Calypsians for your companianship and kindness it's the people that help make this a great game.
Hug and kisses to you all, See you ingame.:)

Queen

I feel the same way too :yay:, EU it is and will be :wtg:

Thanks all for the reps and kind words.

Argh non Ral...
... well a brown nose is a brown nose!
hehe you dont know me very well::D

Jorael....
Ill wait for the hate thread, as it'll come sooner or later.
when it doe's i try to keep it short and sweet:silly2:

Kimmi...
someone is fishing for an ath
Was not trying but if i do get one, shopowners stock your shelfs cause im going shopping.:)

Darker_Star....
I see a poll here..
next stop your thread.

Thorn....
If EU is meant to be a forever thing that`s what I intended my presence to be. I want a stake in the universe and so here I am. Who knows what the future holds. I could become inactive in the years ahead of miraculously get rich and buy up some nice stuff. Who knows. And besides a rce makes it all worthwhile to an extent. I can barely fathom wasting hours on a game anymore just for a score or whatever. There`s just no appeal or incentive. Even if I`m not getting rish or making consitant profit it`s the challenge and possibility that is the draw. At least it makes it feel like it`s geared for mature people and greatly expands the possibilities of what can be done in game. And yes I don`t shy away from a whine now and then either. So I guess only fair that I give a bit of praise once in a while too. If I did`nt have anything good to say I guess I would`nt be here.
anything is possible here in entropia, so if you get rich hope you share the love.:)

YAY :) some1 that loves EU the same way I do :) yippi :)
GooD ThreaD :tongue4:

I think its hard to say
EU is the only one of its kind in circulation
So we have to say the next EU copycat will be way more expensive and way worse loots and super high inflation and just simply expensive as shit to play hour by hour, then we will say EU is the best ever.

However if the reverse is true then EU will be like the titanic

I think its hard to say
EU is the only one of its kind in circulation
So we have to say the next EU copycat will be way more expensive and way worse loots and super high inflation and just simply expensive as shit to play hour by hour, then we will say EU is the best ever.

However if the reverse is true then EU will be like the titanic

I will be going down with the ship then:eek:

Back