Entropia Motor Sports

jod

Elite
Society
Antipodean Army
Jod Jod Ekul
With the introduction of Vehicles we now have a whole new range of opportunities for events and with that in mind I have started a social group called Entropia Motor Sports to assemble all those interested in getting involved in organising some of the best motor sports events in Entropia ;)

Currently I/we are looking for all those that feel they have something to contribute to organizing memorable and different events for our petrol headed colonists to enjoy.

If you are interested and feel you can contribute please send me a PM and I'll send you an invite but remember this is for the organizing committee and there is lots to do to get it right ;)

Start your engines and remember-rubber side down ;)

Very interested in helping the organization part. Lets get things going.

Interested to as im organizing other motorsport event too :)

I had a few ideas for setting up an event, nto played EU for soem time but thinsg will bring mee back in :)

I had a few ideas for setting up an event, nto played EU for soem time but thinsg will bring mee back in :)

We'd love to hear them,Invite sent ;)

count me in!

Dont forget that i own the name Rat Race already and hereby i also protect Fat Race, Mad Race, Bad Race, Bed Race, Sad Race, Bill&Ted Race, Gal vs. Lad Race too:silly:

Lets call us:

Entropia Motor Sports Association EMSA

count me in!

Dont forget that i own the name Rat Race already and hereby i also protect Fat Race, Mad Race, Bad Race, Bed Race, Sad Race, Bill&Ted Race, Gal vs. Lad Race too:silly:

Lets call us:

Invite sent purely out of fear of copyright infringement :silly2:

Sounds Fun count me in :)

I'd love to participate. I could help in a number of ways, like doing some scouting for good racing areas or help prepare some rally maps or track maps for the drivers to use.

Let me know!

I'd love to participate. I could help in a number of ways, like doing some scouting for good racing areas or help prepare some rally maps or track maps for the drivers to use.

Let me know!

Great,Invite sent ;)

There's a big SCAM coming..

Invite sent purely out of fear of copyright infringement :silly2:

count me in!

Lets call us:

Hmm, EMSA? That's not a word

Calypso Associated Racers (CAR) or Sporting Calypso Aggressive Motorsports (SCAM) might be an option..

..but EMSA? :ahh: lol

Good luck with your initiative, though, you got GD's mental support and all :D

im pretty tied down with the final March on Troy prep, but would love to help afterwards in any way i can :)

Hmm, EMSA? That's not a word

Calypso Associated Racers (CAR) or Sporting Calypso Aggressive Motorsports (SCAM) might be an option..

..but EMSA? :ahh: lol

Good luck with your initiative, though, you got GD's mental support and all :D

Hehe its just the first thing that came to mind,it doesnt have to be a word after all none of the rl racing associations' acronyms are real words,besides I dont know if SCAM is the best image to for us :silly2:

im pretty tied down with the final March on Troy prep, but would love to help afterwards in any way i can :)

Ok cool I wont send the invite yet then but please let me know when you are free and I'll send it then ;)

Hehe its just the first thing that came to mind,it doesnt have to be a word after all none of the rl racing associations' acronyms are real words,besides I dont know if SCAM is the best image to for us :silly2:

Ok cool I wont send the invite yet then but please let me know when you are free and I'll send it then ;)

yeah sure, thanks very much.

Count me in.

We should start with a premise of sportsmanship. We race for fun, after all - and this is just the beginning. We should get the principles right now. The rules can evolve as needed.

:beerchug:

Miles

Count me in.

We should start with a premise of sportsmanship. We race for fun, after all - and this is just the beginning. We should get the principles right now. The rules can evolve as needed.

:beerchug:

Miles

We race for fun,Bragging rights and ofcourse because we can :D
But as always cheats will not be tolerated ;)
Invite Sent.

Places have filled quick and in order to keep the organizing group manageable I'm only looking for one or two more dedicated and experienced poeple :)

Back