Entropia Tracker Client (1.9) avalible

Starfinder

Elite
Society
Planet Express
Ms. Kazzza 'Starfinder' Milla
NEW FEATURES

- Location stamps.
With the launch of a new VU MindArk decided to add a new feature to the global messages.

Now each landowner can stamp any global message that happens on his oer her land area to say that the global happend here.
The new Entropia Tracker client can read this location stamp!
(Landarea based events through Entropia Tracker will now be possible)

- New HoF Message
HoF messages have changed, so the old tracker client will no longer understand the difference between globals and HoF's.
The new tracker will understand the new HoF message.

- Auto login
When the Entropia Tracker client starts up, it is now possible to have it auto sign in, instead of having to press the "login button".

- Auto start loggin globals
When the Entropia Tracker client has started (and is logged in) it is now possible to have it auto send globals to Entropia Tracker servers. (Dont have to press, start logging)

- Start tracker minimized
It is now possible to have the Entropia Tracker client start minimized to tray.

The idea with the 3 new "auto" featues is that you can place a shortcut in yoru "start" folder under programs to have Entropia Tracker auto start when your computer starts. That way you do no longer have to remember to start the tracker.. login.. and start feeding globals.
(Thanks for the suggestion Buzz)

BUG FIX
Sometimes the old tracker client would enter a sort of "sleep mode" where it would look as if everything was working - but it dident send any globals to the server. This has been fixed.

The tracker will update it self when you start it - like Entropia Universe updates it self when a new VU is out. Simply restart your Entropia Tracker client to download the newest version. :)

Good work, Starfinder

Just a little thing:

• Among the features, "Also take a screenshot when" is not saved in the settings

I can't get it to work.

Code:
************** Exception Text **************
System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A socket operation encountered a dead network 74.86.77.120:80
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.InternalConnect(EndPoint remoteEP)
   at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Int32 timeout, Exception& exception)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
   at System.Xml.XmlDownloadManager.GetNonFileStream(Uri uri, ICredentials credentials)
   at System.Xml.XmlDownloadManager.GetStream(Uri uri, ICredentials credentials)
   at System.Xml.XmlUrlResolver.GetEntity(Uri absoluteUri, String role, Type ofObjectToReturn)
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.OpenUrlDelegate(Object xmlResolver)
   at System.Threading.CompressedStack.runTryCode(Object userData)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.ExecuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup(TryCode code, CleanupCode backoutCode, Object userData)
   at System.Threading.CompressedStack.Run(CompressedStack compressedStack, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.OpenUrl()
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()
   at System.Xml.XmlLoader.Load(XmlDocument doc, XmlReader reader, Boolean preserveWhitespace)
   at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(XmlReader reader)
   at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(String filename)
   at ET.Classes.EntropiaTracker.login(String username, String password)
   at DmgReader.Form1.tryLogin()
   at DmgReader.Form1.button2_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

It is still making black screens for me :(

Running in windowed mode and this started to happen after vu10.8 or so.

Can you add a feature to store settings?

I'm always loosing setting after an update and it kinda sucks.

Ty,
Sitram

I can't get it to work.

Code:
************** Exception Text **************
System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A socket operation encountered a dead network 74.86.77.120:80
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.InternalConnect(EndPoint remoteEP)
   at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Int32 timeout, Exception& exception)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
   at System.Xml.XmlDownloadManager.GetNonFileStream(Uri uri, ICredentials credentials)

at System.Xml.XmlDownloadManager.GetStream(Uri uri, ICredentials credentials)
   at System.Xml.XmlUrlResolver.GetEntity(Uri absoluteUri, String role, Type ofObjectToReturn)
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.OpenUrlDelegate(Object xmlResolver)
   at System.Threading.CompressedStack.runTryCode(Object userData)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.ExecuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup(TryCode code, CleanupCode backoutCode, Object userData)
   at System.Threading.CompressedStack.Run(CompressedStack compressedStack, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.OpenUrl()
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()
   at System.Xml.XmlLoader.Load(XmlDocument doc, XmlReader reader, Boolean preserveWhitespace)
   at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(XmlReader reader)
   at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(String filename)
   at ET.Classes.EntropiaTracker.login(String username, String password)
   at DmgReader.Form1.tryLogin()
   at DmgReader.Form1.button2_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

This is 1.9 mebee it needs tiering up :)

new version of tracker still takes black screenshots

disable Aero in windows vista and 7 works for me for the screenshots

I can't seem to have a working download.

I download, run setup.
Nothing.

Open setup with notepad and:
Code:
   SING error
    DOMAIN error
  R6034
An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.
      R6033
- Attempt to use MSIL code from this assembly during native code initialization
This indicates a bug in your application. It is most likely the result of calling an MSIL-compiled (/clr) function from a native constructor or from DllMain.
  R6032
- not enough space for locale information
      R6031
- Attempt to initialize the CRT more than once.
This indicates a bug in your application.
  R6030
- CRT not initialized
  R6028
- unable to initialize heap
    R6027
- not enough space for lowio initialization
    R6026
- not enough space for stdio initialization
    R6025
- pure virtual function call
   R6024
- not enough space for _onexit/atexit table
    R6019
- unable to open console device
    R6018
- unexpected heap error
    R6017
- unexpected multithread lock error
    R6016
- not enough space for thread data

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.
   R6009
- not enough space for environment
 R6008
- not enough space for arguments
   R6002
- floating point not loaded

Then alot of symbols and 'error'. :(

I can't seem to have a working download.

Which operating system are you running, and do you havethe .NET framework installed? (Should be listed under add/remove programs .. or "programs" depending on your operating system)

Which operating system are you running, and do you havethe .NET framework installed? (Should be listed under add/remove programs .. or "programs" depending on your operating system)

I am using Windows XP '02 Home Ed. operating system and I do not have .NET Framework installed, I'm guessing that's my problem and I should go install that and try setup again?

I am using Windows XP '02 Home Ed. operating system and I do not have .NET Framework installed, I'm guessing that's my problem and I should go install that and try setup again?

yep install net and it should work, just google for net framework should give a nice download page

Back