Entropia Universe 11.4.2 Release Notes

Great hey, what happened to the forwarning?
I go to login and......
or
Did I just miss it

Nice, but FPC does not have their notes up yet and neither can you download it yet...

Activate the downloads :p

aaand ?

9:02 UTC and cant log in, shocked

so what happen with Harbinger event?

i would prefer they fix name of people and mobs that is out of screen...
it make the game looks even worse than amateurish...
Try get new customer when first things you notice is name of people is display at debil place and it take weeks to fix it...

bäh...still not fixed the names, great job :scratch2:

Updated the first post with link to FPC's Content List so people don't get confused and think that's all there is to the patch.. :)

i would prefer they fix name of people and mobs that is out of screen...
it make the game looks even worse than amateurish...
Try get new customer when first things you notice is name of people is display at debil place and it take weeks to fix it...

:silly2: Sorry, Eto, but I gotta remind you of what you said in my thread where I recommended a massive bug fix (and other stuff) before any real marketing...

anyway , main problem now , is not really all those missing feature ; or those "rare" bug ...its new player that we need...

I'm glad to see you agree with me now. :laugh:

Seriously though, yes, the title misplacement bug does need to get fixed ASAP.

Fix the damned text bug!!!

Agreed.

I guess they don't want those of us affected to take part in the event. I have bumped into a few people who said they have stopped hunting due to this bug - including me, who have reduced activities to a very low level.

I don't know why they don't want to fix this bug first, but can spend time to fix the avatar dropping from view in scanner property. That is hardly game breaking, like the text bug is for some of us.

Possibly it is a difficult bug to fix that they do not want to spend any /much resources on it. It seems the marketing of new events and eye candy takes priority.

Really, the bug's still not fixed? Perfect.
Back to TV, finally I have time to watch all those movies :wtg:

the event is great but is anyone else getting sick of all the redesigning going on? We are still missiing stuff from the game for over a year now and instead of working to get those systems back ingame its all redesigning things that werent done right in the beginning:mad:

I wasnt affected byt this bug till today (after playing the new vu for hours as i reloged i got affected), WTF is going on with the programing every single time we having a patch something goes wrong, whats up?? this bug is really fucked up, got the feeling of being blind everyone has no name, pff

BINGER
e hunt begins -

ARRRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
nice done again afher VU all fine.
second day that BUG IS BACK for third time again

rest i can say to this mather...
:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:
:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:
:censored::censored::censored::censored:
:censored::censored::censored: