Entropia Universe 11.5.5 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
New Features

Today 3-D Secure is implemented in Entropia Platform for card deposits. This technology is an international! security standard used by most VISA!and MASTERCARD card issuers.

This change will affect ALL!deposits using payment cards. To avoid running into problems with your deposits, please review the information on this page: https://account.entropiauniverse.com/account/3d-secure

Improvements and Fixed Issues

• In the Enhance Item UI, the progress bar now corresponds to the time it takes to attach an enhancer.
  • Fixed Skill Increase Bonus field to not faulty display "not anymore".

More...

... What a mind blowing update?

no fruit/rock fix...darn.:scratch2:

* Fixed Skill Increase Bonus field to not faulty display "not anymore".

Ummm explain? Maybe it's to late for me......

WOOOAH..I'm impressed! :laugh:

120 min down time for this only. Guess its a huge change to the server

* Fixed Skill Increase Bonus field to not faulty display "not anymore".

Ummm explain? Maybe it's to late for me......

Weapons have been bugged to display 'not anymore' for the SIB even if you are in the skill range to be getting SIB from them.

... What a mind blowing update?

The scope is pretty much in line with what you should expect in a x.y.z release. As it should be minor fixes / improvements, it is good if it is minor fixes ;)

Well now not a mind-blowing update but the faulty SIB display was really bugging me, so thats something :)

Well now not a mind-blowing update but the faulty SIB display was really bugging me, so thats something :)

Indeed, just a bit tired and cranky I suppose, lol. It's very nice to see the SIB display bug fixed, I like bug fixes :)

the time it takes to equip an inhancer? o_O

:scratch: no "client stability improved" ?
They must have forgotten something this time :D

That's it?

Seriously?

God help us all.... :(

That's it?

Seriously?

God help us all.... :(

hmm yeah well maybe there will be another release soon? Next Island devs promised they want to fully release NI in the third week of Jannuary. So I assume if they do not want their project to FAIL completely then they better do just that.

Would seem was just a small MA platform update.

wish they could have brought back the noob club too in this little patch

wish they could have brought back the noob club too in this little patch
Wish they would have fixed the broken estates in this patch. Wish they would have brought back taming in this patch. Wish they would have brought back the hangers in this patch. There's a lot of stuff that definitely needs fixing ASAP, but every little patch that comes out does not seem to address the main problems...

You at MA giving os info ...

In just a few weeks time the Entropia Platform will implement a security measure for credit card payments, called 3-D Secure. This technology is an international security standard used by most VISA and MASTERCARD card issuers.

I want to know the exact date.

What is few weeks for you 1,2 or 5 weeks this or next month i will know a date so i know when i have to have it ready.

Why do we need a fruit fix? :confused: what is wrong?

about half a second for me :laugh: but then again, I have superspeed internet so might be it...

TODAY. And they have told us about it earlier too, latest was yesterday :silly2:

because, when walking around for fruits and rocks the only thing that appears is common dung, and on very rare occasions, a tiny pile of papplon.

Agreed....Now I'm just bugged on how long it took to patch such a simple fix...
:/

Tippin'

P.S. Where's my N00b clubs, MA?

I view this as a pretty important update even though it's not at all sexy. Please keep this in mind:

Chargebacks are a HUGE deal for online companies.

When someone charges a few hundred bucks and then files a chargeback to their CC, who pays?

1. Not the person, the charge is taken off their bill.
2. Not the CC company, they pass it off to the retailer(MA) with an additional handling fee(usually around $10)
3. Not MA in any direct sense
4. It's on you and me. Anyone who depends on the loot pool to be brimming with steaming hot loot when we hunt/mine/craft.

When someone gets away with a CC scam on MA it's us who pay. Having an extra level of safeguard is a good thing. It may add another step to a depo but if that means better loot then I'm all for it.

We can only hope that Ma passes us more loot. The Loot pool may get thinner as MindArk looses money, but when they make gains does that necessarily mean we the player populous will see any of that? I dont find it likely, but I'm a cynic.

Wish they would have fixed the broken estates in this patch.

I cannot imagine WHY you would wish that.

DeadHorse.gif

They must have taken down the christmas trees. It takes a long time to get all the ornaments off, put them back in their boxes and put away all the bins and get those darn trees back in the boxes they came out of!

I like patches. She's cute and cuddly and warm and snuggly and I like to pet her and... oh, ermmm, yeah, preventing credit card fraud in EU is a good idea, too. I guess we'll see how smoothly the implementation goes as people try to deposit. :girl:

And there are still no beers in the bars at Calypso.:scratch2:

Back