Entropia Universe 12.0.0 Release Notes

Anyone find any mobs in space yet? :scratch2:

can someone explain to me why the hell spacecraft engineer is in Combat profesion instead of enginering profesions ?

can someone explain to me why the hell spacecraft engineer is in Combat profesion instead of enginering profesions ?

Maybe because this profession is needed during space combat? I'm just guessing.

can anyone explain how long it takes to fly between planets - minutes, hour? or is there a map of space created already? entropedia has a section ready for it I see ... =)

J.

A soc mate flew between Ark and Calypso in about 40 minutes. He was testing things on the way though.

A soc mate flew between Ark and Calypso in about 40 minutes. He was testing things on the way though.

thanks!

do you have any ideas on what he was flying?

P.S. sorry, can't rep on you at the moment =)

J.

thanks!

do you have any ideas on what he was flying?

P.S. sorry, can't rep on you at the moment =)

J.

Its about 30min - maybe a lil less - in a vtol.

1/2 that time in a quad.

Non PVP small corridors with no mobs between planets to allow passenger transport with loot. All other areas of space should be PVP including mob areas. The corridor could be longer to entice people to 'risk it' for a quicker trip.

Space Station My Views on It..

First time I had visited the Space Station a Couple of Days ago from posting this above Arkadia. Now my first thoughts when arriving there I did get a lift up there which was grateful, however my first thoughts was awesome fantastic great and very slick and nice to walk around but a couple of things not one soul there no one there at all just me now that could liven space stations with maybe NPCS like they have done on rocktropia with npcs dancing an all do that to the space stations please make it look like Mass Effect or something make it just look like something a happening otherwise looks dead and why design a spacestation with bars and all and nobody there.

The other issue I had which i think you should have the TP as a 2-way from planet to space station both ways and have the usual PED charge for the instant Travel this will allow people to get up to the space station very easily that has the PED's each time you use the TP you are charged everytime if it cost 7 PED you are charged 7 PED going up and charged 7 PED going down very simple by doing this you may liven up the space station with people.

People can also carry on doing the flights up to the space station from planet and vice versa as usual as well they decide how much they want to charge the people on planet or space station their choice.

Wouldn't it be great for a Newb to check out what space is like just by saving a few ped and get a chance to look and see what is up there, Hey you just never know one day there could be a big PVP battle just in the distance of the space station and you get to see it all.

Another Idea having defence around the Planets like on the planet in bases, eventually mainly if you going to have big battles later on you may want to have planet wars Rocktropia has a thing about Arkadia Politics and the way they run things on their planet and Arkadia has the same view about Rocktropia so you get both planets or planet socs or whatever declaring war on each other and will in turn try and destroy each others planet defenses if a Planet defenses is destroyed then that who wins well the possiblities think about it... lol hahaha.

* But I think those space stations should be alive not dead, throw in some NPC's into it and ram some awesome soundtracks as if you at a wild bar party, get some npcs dancing and moving about the station hell do that even on planet side get NPCs moving about as well can't be that difficult. Just make things look more lively I think would be cool

- Mass Effect Like.....

Another Idea for ya's get some npc vehicle dealers like you would with RL car dealers. throw in some of the basic vehicles like the average buggys / jeeps and all charge it at an average, it acts like TT and will have plenty of vehicle for you buy you just go to the dealer and buy if you have the ped. You can still have these things on Auction but having a dealership yard would look pretty cool, have a test drive before purchasing lol at a cost. Same with Space Vehicles.

None of this 'OMG' this vehicle gonna cost me like 400 Ped and then you go ok I will deposit me some money or save up for it then finally you goto auction and someone has brought them and not only that you may have to wait like 2-3 weeks for someone to craft one up or in saying that make more dam BPs and put these into TT or something. There just isn't enough vehicles or spaceships in this particular case I should say.

* I don't see many tanks available so where are they now only the few at the beginning have them now, hell why don't you guys create a military NPC Yard selling these type of vehicles like again Car Dealers but more for Miltiary Vehicles such as the awesome Tanks get peeps and newbies all sort of people to have a look at a tank yard full of tanks hey again throw in a NPC in a Tank doing a test run around a track make it look alive too.

Have NPC's doing something, enough of these static NPC's standing there looking like zombies lol ;) Again Mass Effect style ..

Ok I may have got a bit carried away there peeps was meant to be the space stations hahaha lol, Gonna stop there I could just go on an on an on at the moment hahaha.

Anyway there you are. ;)

Back