Entropia Universe 12.0.4 Release Notes

Removing the foma/cp tp is bad on a planet based comparison.

Hell is save in the RT world. Arkadia UG is going to be safe in the Arkadia world. Why does foma/cp need to be dangerous even though its part of the Calypso world?

I am totally in favor of dangerous space between worlds. It adds in a buffer system for bad or incompatible planetary balancing.

Removing the foma/cp tp is bad on a planet based comparison.

Hell is save in the RT world. Arkadia UG is going to be safe in the Arkadia world. Why does foma/cp need to be dangerous even though its part of the Calypso world?

I am totally in favor of dangerous space between worlds. It adds in a buffer system for bad or incompatible planetary balancing.

You know.. Just weeks after MA sold CP they put in Protoron at Calypso and nerf the loot at CP, and now they nerf CP even more because they dont need CP anymore but in a way they was forced to help the new owner a bit by putting in a hunting mission.
But i dont think they care so much about it because they have sold it.

Just look at CP how it was before the sell out from MA and now ---> So now we can talk about "market manipulators". :)

Before CP was a weekend plesure for team hunting nowdays no 1 care.

Last edited:
I hope buzz is on their backs about this, CP was sold 'as is' with the exception that hangar areas would be added.

LMAO to the economy banning thing.
I believe they put that comment about the economy to stop those people who were big pocket manipulators on ore's enmaters... etc
but I think perhaps it is directed at a few people who decided the items they crafted be it very rare and has all the bps for it i won't say names but i will say item 'dante' decided that the price shall never go lower then 2.5k ped for as long as he breathes ....... perhaps that is what they are not to happy about? i mean great item it is but let the market decide the price don't just 'bid' if it's lower then the price you want it to be. that is called price fixing.

Secondly the other issue was people were using auction to transfer ped as we saw in the forum months back about one item going for 10,000ped which had no reason too.
Thirdly you have people who have a stock pile of Ore/enmater that decide hey i want more % outta this they then list max amount of ore at a stupid amount of % to drive price up people see this react and buy all lower %'s and drive % up themselves....... that's a bubble thingy majig. It happened in the states in the real ecomony with the housing's..... anyways they are just tryin to protect the system yet they havn't figured out how to word it...... anyways

As a passenger or crew on a destroyed spaceship, your health points are reduced to 10 directly when you start floating around, choking, in space. Loot from these choking participants, will be divided between those who did damage to the destroyed spaceship.

i just was killed in space in my vtol and my health wasnt reduced to 10 :scratch2: ( thought a sleipnir was a spaceship ), does it only work for bigger ships? dont know if its my english or this swedish are lacking english skills as recently dont understand what they say

i have a feeling they reveresed all the Space additions lately

Well Space destroyed the game for me... Worst thing to happen to a great game. Stopped playing a couple months ago and I don't think I'll ever come back.

Well Space destroyed the game for me... Worst thing to happen to a great game. Stopped playing a couple months ago and I don't think I'll ever come back.

Yea I have found myself logging in to look at auction then logging back out. They have pinched bout the last ped outta me til something changes that brings interest back to the game.

-Bemo-

As a passenger or crew on a destroyed spaceship, your health points are reduced to 10 directly when you start floating around, choking, in space. Loot from these choking participants, will be divided between those who did damage to the destroyed spaceship.

i just was killed in space in my vtol and my health wasnt reduced to 10 :scratch2: ( thought a sleipnir was a spaceship ), does it only work for bigger ships? dont know if its my english or this swedish are lacking english skills as recently dont understand what they say

Probably motherships and privateers only.

There are more people on a MS & PR so the pk'ers need more time to shoot them all so they reduced hp and allow for more time in space.

I guess they left the standard ships as before as they can only handle two people.

I'm curious as to why you say that. Save for the foma/cp missing TPs back, the game is still the same size it was before the advent of space and planets. Calypso is still the same game it was before. If you want to visit other planets it just takes a small amount of ped and some time. There is no risk if you keep each planets stackables on their own planet.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:ya seems MS and PR are the ones where you get 10hp
woot to that.
:eyecrazy:

I'm curious as to why you say that. Save for the foma/cp missing TPs back, the game is still the same size it was before the advent of space and planets. Calypso is still the same game it was before. If you want to visit other planets it just takes a small amount of ped and some time. There is no risk if you keep each planets stackables on their own planet.
I agree totally.

I'm not a fan of certain aspects of space (looting) but I combat this by not taking stackables there.

Exactly!!! why would I want to build stackables on each individual planet? This current design to keep resources on individual planets sucks and no-one will change my mind which is why I will most likely not be coming back. This game became more of a entropia planet instead of entropia universe for me.

I agree totally.

I'm not a fan of certain aspects of space (looting) but I combat this by not taking stackables there.

I combat it by leaving and not supporting a shitty company like MA

why would I want to build stackables on each individual planet?

...because each planet is supposed to have a seperate economy with certain aspects linking them together, meaning all stackables should be sellable on the planet they are looted on anyway as they should all have a use there...? :scratch2:

I combat it by leaving and not supporting a shitty company like MA

Bye bye :wave:

...because each planet is supposed to have a seperate economy with certain aspects linking them together, meaning all stackables should be sellable on the planet they are looted on anyway as they should all have a use there...? :scratch2:

Bye bye :wave:

Hmm so when I say visit Europe, I buy stuff there I should not take it home with me to USA but instead put it in some storage to use later.... I would build up an economy in Europe that I can only use if I pay airfare to use it. What a totally stupid concept who does that? please tell me!!! The rich can not be an answer. Hmmm could that be who MA is catering to?

Yup have a good one bud...

--
K-Max

Hmm so when I say visit Europe, I buy stuff there I should not take it home with me to USA but instead put it in some storage to use later.... I would build up an economy in Europe that I can only use if I pay airfare to use it. What a totally stupid concept who does that? please tell me!!! The rich can not be an answer. Hmmm could that be who MA is catering to?

Yup have a good one bud...

--
K-Max

Thats just a bad and pointless analogy. The fact remains that you have THE SAME GAME you had before space and plants.

Thats just a bad and pointless analogy. The fact remains that you have THE SAME GAME you had before space and plants.

ya whatever it is a correct analogy, I will not fall for that lame statement that it has not changed. I can no longer choose to travel from point A to point B, in reguards here between planets without going through a lootable zone. The game has changed in that aspect. They are forcing instead of allowing choice to have others be able to loot all your hard work and investment into the game. Sure I understand the choice is not to go into space but that isn't the point here I want to go from planet to planet without someone that is not MA or Planet partner directly robbing(profiting) from me, I don't mind them robbing me they created the game for me to play. I do mind other players robbing me they never did anything for me why would I want to pay them without willingly opening my inventory and paying them.

So I choose the only logical path and that is to not play the game that it has become and become a forum troll until I get banned form posting.

--
K-Max

Hmm so when I say visit Europe, I buy stuff there I should not take it home with me to USA but instead put it in some storage to use later

There are many states/countries where importing certain goods, even if they're available locally is considered illegal. You can TAKE THAT AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ANALOGY!

There are many states/countries where importing certain goods, even if they're available locally is considered illegal. You can TAKE THAT AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ANALOGY!

still ruined the game for me and the analogy makes sense to me and I can be mad about how things are and state my opinions even if you don't like to hear them, well until you get a moderator to ban me for having an individualisic opinion, which is kind of happening in EU apperently and once it starts and there is no opposition it will just get worse.

--
K-Max

So I choose the only logical path and that is to not play the game that it has become and become a forum troll until I get banned form posting.

well until you get a moderator to ban me for having an individualisic opinion, which is kind of happening in EU apperently and once it starts and there is no opposition it will just get worse.

Clearly you need some more experience w/ this community.

We (the mods) will not ban you (nor anyone else) for simply having an opinion, provided you don't break the forum rules (Flaming others, etc.) However with that in mind, I do request that you not just "troll around". As long as you respect the rules, you're more than welcome here. You wouldn't be the 1st to take a break from this Universe and simply hang out on the forums until such time (if any) that you feel more comfortable joining the game again.

Last edited:
Hmm so when I say visit Europe, I buy stuff there I should not take it home with me to USA but instead put it in some storage to use later.... I would build up an economy in Europe that I can only use if I pay airfare to use it. What a totally stupid concept who does that? please tell me!!!

Think of it more as different games on a platform, like Call of Duty and Halo on the XBOX, only they share the same currency and some items and allows travelling with the same avatar and skills between them, because that is pretty much the point of it. :coffee:

Think of it more as different games on a platform, like Call of Duty and Halo on the XBOX, only they share the same currency and some items and allows travelling with the same avatar and skills between them, because that is pretty much the point of it. :coffee:

Well using that logic I should legally be able to create individual avatars on every planet also, but I believe reading that you are suppose to only have one account and there is only one avatar per account so that can not be legally done.

I am still forced to move through lootable zone and risk loosing goods to people that have done nothing to increase my enjoyment of playing the game, just so I can play on other planets and whats the point if I have to keep all my goods in storage facilities billions of miles away from where I want to use them, I worked and invested money to get them why is there dictators trying to force my hand to not enjoy my time where ever I may play?

Hence I stopped playing and try to voice my self opinionated take on a crappy game design. Before space the game was awesome one of the most fun games I played in a very long time. Space killed the fun by stranding me on a planet unless I play pvp lootable. I enjoyed traveling from planet to planet hunting, mining and crafting. Trading was to much work and not much fun so I never traded so don't even try to accuse me of that.

--
K-Max

Before space the game was awesome one of the most fun games I played in a very long time. Space killed the fun by stranding me on a planet unless I play pvp lootable. I enjoyed traveling from planet to planet hunting, mining and crafting. Trading was to much work and not much fun so I never traded so don't even try to accuse me of that.

Spot on besides it didn't kill the game but the "Universe" part of it. It killed the "Universe" part for me when they nerfed travel to other planets in other ways than lootable pvp since I don't want to risk thousands of peds each time I travel from planet to planet. Having that said Calypso is still around and I think it's great :D It sucks not beeing able to join events like the one on Arkadia now tho..

It sucks not beeing able to join events like the one on Arkadia now tho..

Hm? :scratch: Why do you need to bring stackables to events on other planets?

Edit: Unless you're talking about that crafting event on Arkadia I just read about. :)

All these bug fixes are very well, but do they really require a 1.125 GB download? Guess I'm not playing EU tonight...

cant even get the thing to load and cba to look round for what the fix was so guess i'll be on tomorrow now.

GL with the update all.

Back