Entropia Universe 14.3 Release Notes

So, you are telling your paying customers that they should just hope for the best ....

Is it me or is that a very poor customer relations response?

Why oh why…
This is a two edged sword. We want upgrades, but don’t want the bugs.
Upgrades/patches/expantions/addons = bugs.

So I would rather have Entropia be offline for a day or two than be released like this, It feels premature. Yesterday’s game time felt like paying to be a part of a test group (beta whatever)..

I’m not going to rant on about all my issues with all the bugs I encountered , but instead take a break from entropia until the dust settles.. (A break from costly ventures like hunting, mining and crafting, I’ll still be online ofc … ;) )

And I'm willing to bet most of you will also be online ;)

Sumo

On a side note are MA going to compensate players the ped lost when your servers crash while a mob is 1/2 hp or dead and as yet unlooted?

On a side note are MA going to compensate players the ped lost when your servers crash while a mob is 1/2 hp or dead and as yet unlooted?

I heard some men had dream before... never this funny.

Someone has to be the comedian.

Otherwise MA would be responsible for mass depression in EU gamers.

anything changed? since I see today there's no more the lost connection problem for me and system seems quite stable.

anything changed? since I see today there's no more the lost connection problem for me and system seems quite stable.

yeah maybe it where the big wave of trolls logging in to cry about the new bugs :D
*ist only hypothetic, but when they all lock in at the same Moment oO. I m sure server crashes every 10 minutes :D

Hey!

Mindark will try to get a patch going today.

This patch will fix the issues with hit-boxes for hunting and the client crashes.

Hang in there!

Regards

thanks for the update Joakim. Now If you (or the team) could update the client loader....

Maybe we should all chip in for a psychatrist for you instead. Cutting your own throat by doing really stupid things at the wrong time and then screaming someone else needs to pay your drycleaning bill?

Darwin Award candidate stuff there bud..you'd be an interesting case study.

Hey!

This patch will fix the issues with hit-boxes for hunting and the client crashes.

Hang in there!

Regards

Hiya

Will the warp ship reopening be in there as well ?
It would make me a very happy person.

Best regards ,

Hey!

Hang in there!

Regards

Thanks for the info Joakim and your communications here have been very welcome. :)

Any eta on when space/instance servers will be fixed? I think I'm still floating around in space since I haven't recieved a response to my support case and I'm still at work.

Havent heard anything official on that yet...but check the space related threads....Kim|Calypso has been trying to get people he knows about moved.

find the space thread where people are giving their names and loc they want to be moved to....might be quicker than relying on MA support atm

PM'd kim asking to be placed on calypso BEFORE i get stuck...

he tells me it's not a teleportation service and i should be stuck first..

:laugh:

PM'd kim asking to be placed on calypso BEFORE i get stuck...

he tells me it's not a teleportation service and i should be stuck first..

how about just avoiding space until these issues get resolved? pretty simple really...I'd have scoffed at becoming someone's personal tp service too.....some of you guys spin me out...jeeze

untitled.jpg

Server just gone offline apparently, quoting for maintenance and updates.....

Shouldn't be long now....but we shouldn't expect *everything* to be fully fixed yet....this is a process that may take a few more days to fully work out.

The potential for uanticipated buggy bugs always exists on a patch. Hopefully we wont get too much of that...but dealing with the level of complexity represented by this software makes bugs inevitable.

It'll get sorted...

And I suspect server stability will be much improved...patience :)

yup...me too now...had to close and restart the client launch interface to get it to begin ...but that did it

Improvements

Much improved even before these patches. No freezing up, and no disconnection for some hours. Must have been some serious work done on the servers, and it has paid off. I confess I am surprised, and impressed.

Last edited:
The patch appears to have broken more than it has fixed....

I just wanted to say a BIG thanks to Joakim/ Kim and the whole team on their constant efforts on improvements to the EU experience and updates to the progress on the forums. I hope u guys get a kick of my ill-mannered peers that continue to bicker and complain, cause i know many of us wouldn't :p

Again, a very big THANK YOU!!! :))

To the others, I am quite ashamed of ur poor habits in complaining and whining... you are acting like 5 year-olds! heck, i know 5 year-olds that act better then you when they are denied access to their favorite toy for a time. If u have a complaint; how bout instead of Bashing, you use the little dignity u got left and instead of forum hiding, u use your 'good' words and send a support ticket ;)

Blackgamma

The thing is.. This isn't a toy. It's real money that people are losing

can anybody tell if space is working now? i mean revives ofc...

The thing is.. This isn't a toy. It's real money that people are losing

huh. unless you're spending it on food, rent and such, real money is a toy

and it's not even real, come to think. try trading that credit note for the little speck of gold they owe you. go on...

jay :)

Back