Entropia Universe 15.0.1 Release Notes

When is there going to be a fix for the half mob problem? You can't kill Atrox atm when it happens to them.
I Think the MA reply to this would be, "get more memory on your graphic adapter". Or "add more RAM to your computer".

A relogs usually helps.

One thing that "Always" occur partial in some instances is "stun shirt", the arms of it doesn't Always show.

Every patch in EU generated with couple of bugs (that watched by me since 2007). I do not play if I see too many bugs. Waiting - best strategy in this case. Playing EU with bugs may be very expensive :) In 3-7 days most bugs in gameplay will be fixed (including texture bugs and similar), they prevent us to play in general (these bugs lead to reduce income for MA and PP). Little bugs remain for months and years. Update 15.0 itself did not result in a significant number of bugs. But patch ... as always.

Agree VU15.0 was stabile, long loading time for entropia.exe on launch from client loader, but better wait 1min to log in than getting stuck everytime you revive or at login when logged out inside a building (what I normally do).

Beside that fall through ground bug is not a new one, we have had that several times in the past.
Got fixed returned, got fixed returned and again ...
Neverending story, once it got fixed it should stay fixed not returning again and again.
Normally people learn from already done failures not so MA coders.

VU-news text goes here...

Fixed Issues

[*]Shop sales notifications have been fixed.

This is a lie.

Offline Shop notifications are NOT fixed.
I recieve no notifications for todays sales (was offline).

I Think the MA reply to this would be, "get more memory on your graphic adapter". Or "add more RAM to your computer".

I have 16Gb RAM and 2GB on Graphic adapter. I think it's enough for Cryengine. Seen 'halfmobs' too

Last edited:
For shop notifications... just append thr information to the ped flow center.. enhance that. Don't think any of us care about the offline notifications if we have that... just have estate, item sold, and who and for how much and be done with it. That's really what we want anyway.

For shop notifications... just append thr information to the ped flow center.. enhance that. Don't think any of us care about the offline notifications if we have that... just have estate, item sold, and who and for how much and be done with it. That's really what we want anyway.

MA dont care about us (2 SC was closed with empty promises)... Too easy destroy all, but too hard build something new. Meassages will be not fixed because number of active shop owners is too small. Messages are already broken for 7 months.

But now, in addition, impossible to play EU. Thanks MA!!! As always.

And I assure you that I fucking want to recieve messages about entering and leaving the land that I get tired to close (i cannot disable it, or full section, because they are in same section with sales messages)!!!! I want only messages about sales and unbroken game. But maybe I want too much?

Last edited:
Neverending story, once it got fixed it should stay fixed not returning again and again.
Normally people learn from already done failures not so MA coders.
Stepping on a same rake special kind of sport for some peoples. :silly2:

It just wouldn't be MA without our little traditions...
ga101107.gif

P.S. Latest VU broke Estate Televators on Arkadia. Most likely it's related to this Issue with Avatars being stuck in walls

[*]Shop sales notifications have been fixed.

No they haven't. I made 3 sales from my shopkeeper and 1 from the booth underground an hour ago when I was offline. None of them showed up in messages.

I did get some offline sales messages yesterday though. So some notifications get through, others don't.

No damn, if you get the message you also know who bought it.
For taders that may offer bargains to regular customers it is important, to know who bought what and how often

I want this shop notifications, too
We had it in the past, I want that back!

Beside that you also will know what is sold, you can´t see that in PED Flow Center.

Asuming you got a 100 item shop, containing 5 or more shopkeepers
Its a pain that you have to enter shop after every sale, and check everything to notice what got sold, in order to restock it!
Get the message, see what is sold, grab that from inventory and just restock it, exactly knowing where it has to be in your shop.

Obviously you are not a shopowner who operates a working business.

No damn, if you get the message you also know who bought it.
For taders that may offer bargains to regular customers it is important, to know who bought what and how often

I want this shop notifications, too
We had it in the past, I want that back!

Beside that you also will know what is sold, you can´t see that in PED Flow Center.

Asuming you got a 100 item shop, containing 5 or more shopkeepers
Its a pain that you have to enter shop after every sale, and check everything to notice what got sold, in order to restock it!
Get the message, see what is sold, grab that from inventory and just restock it, exactly knowing where it has to be in your shop.

Obviously you are not a shopowner who operates a working business.

-Rep for not reading the comment you quoted. We have enough flaming in this forum. It doesn't really help grow this game.

Perhaps you decided to miss that I also said WHO. Perhaps you were too eager to get your condescending stick out to beat someone with it? You clearly don't know who i am or you wouldn't have said your last sentence.

Now let's continue.

Yes, GoNi... This is terrible. I have in my upgraded Shop on Ark 425+15+35 item points and about 500 items for sale (I hold back about other shops, I have them more than one)
My day in EU is started always from a guessing game, called 'WHAT THE FUCK WAS SOLD TODAY'?
With opened PED Flow center and my tables I trying to guess what was sold. I don't need the names of players, i need the names of sold items!!! I didnt recieve this information for 7 months!
Now I find the information in the list of fixes, I'm happy... but what I have after test? I was cruelly deceived again. And thank you, MA, for that. For lack of work and for lie.

MA dont care about us (2 SC was closed with empty promises)... Too easy destroy all, but too hard build something new. Meassages will be not fixed because number of active shop owners is too small. Messages are already broken for 7 months.

But now, in addition, impossible to play EU. Thanks MA!!! As always.

And I assure you that I fucking want to recieve messages about entering and leaving the land that I get tired to close (i cannot disable it, or full section, because they are in same section with sales messages)!!!! I want only messages about sales and unbroken game. But maybe I want too much?

I understand your frustration. Clearly there isn't much voice from the player base to help prioritize issues. I can only say that we need to look to arkadia officials to help be our voice because we don't have one here on pcf. If you aren't apart of the skype group, pm me tour skype and I'll have Dylan add you.

There's a lot of noise and clutter in the interface that needs addressed. We have two people from arkadia that can help convey our needs.

Perhaps you decided to miss that I also said WHO. Perhaps you were too eager to get your condescending stick out to beat someone with it? You clearly don't know who i am or you wouldn't have said your last sentence.

Sorry for missreading your post. Not native english, missed out the part that you want the info from sale notification linked to the sales in PED Flow Center.
Well that would be fine, too.
Don´t care where the needed information could be found as long it could be found anywhere, without checking the shop itselfs.

Hope you accept my appology for flaming on you

Regards
GoNi

Yes. Apology accepted. Tried to +rep but cant.

I understand your frustration. Clearly there isn't much voice from the player base to help prioritize issues. I can only say that we need to look to arkadia officials to help be our voice because we don't have one here on pcf. If you aren't apart of the skype group, pm me tour skype and I'll have Dylan add you.

There's a lot of noise and clutter in the interface that needs addressed. We have two people from arkadia that can help convey our needs.

MA pays very little attention to their PP's, so I'm not counting on help from PP (its platform problem, read:MA problem). I did not care, as long as they have not started to write a frank lie. I would be silent, silent as before. But since they wrote that the fix is done, but all still the same, I could not stop from comments. I was not outraged by the fact that they did not fix. And the fact that they are lying to us.

PS I don't use Skype. sorry

PPS atomicstorm - your mailbox is full

Last edited:
I see people globalling on Marcimex, does that mean it's now possible and safe to enter the instance without getting stuck?

Gewitter, it is emptied now. Please get skype so that you aren't left out.

I see people globalling on Marcimex, does that mean it's now possible and safe to enter the instance without getting stuck?

yes, revive working now in cyclops

Just on the shop sales notification issue....

Without excusing the lack of support from MA on the defect, people should calm down a bit (Gewitter) and understand that it is possible to manage your item pricing so that you don't need the extra info to identify which item is sold.

If you set unique prices for each model of item and you take the time to record what you have on sale then you can identify what has sold from the info in the ped flow centre. For example, if you would normally price items A,B,C at 50 ped. Then set the prices as:
A: 50 ped
B: 50.01 ped
C: 50.02 ped

Then when one of them sells, you will know from the ped flow centre, the shop and the price, and therefore the actual item that was sold.

This method has been publicised by some shop owners a few times now.

The message here is don't depend on MA to solve issues. Sometimes if you want to get on with business then you need to look for solutions within the current constraints.

Regards,
KikkiJikki

Speak for yourself. I want it how it was, where I could actually copy paste the info, keep records, run events for known customers ect. I care very much about my bottom line, and having the tools I had before to manage it more efficiently.

-Rep for not reading the comment you quoted. We have enough flaming in this forum. It doesn't really help grow this game.

Now let's continue.

Who are you anyway? Oh yeah, some new guy with a LA, who is quick to put the lower classes in their place. -repping everyone who misunderstands non primary english doesn't help the game much either.

When is there going to be a fix for the half mob problem? You can't kill Atrox atm when it happens to them.

attachment.php

Goto first person shooter and hit the space bar, use your mouse to auto fire. That is the only way i found to kill them, you can drag the health bar out but you will still shoot in the air if your not in first person. For the Mobs that you cannot target at all, hop in a vehicle, then drag out the health bar and goto first person.

Last edited:
Goto first person shooter and hit the space bar, use your mouse to auto fire. That is the only way i found to kill them, you can drag the health bar out but you will still shoot in the air if your not in first person. For the Mobs that you cannot target at all, hop in a vehicle, then drag out the health bar and goto first person.

Using left click to shoot instead of auto-use tool used to work. Does not work currently on Atrox. You can't drag their health bar out any more or damage them when they are like this.

Not about incompetence
I wrote: [snip]

I'm still going with incompetence. No reason for them to lie about this. They just aren't very good at some things.

It just seems to me like MA goes to push things out so fast that they forget to do their due diligence. Odds are it probably got fixed on their test server and they thought "Yep - we got it" then pushed it live, and it did something they didn't expect.

MMO's experience odd, scattered and inconsistent errors, and as anyone who has worked in troubleshooting knows - inconsistent errors are the worst kind of errors.

Granted, I'm not giving MA a free pass (more due diligence should have been done) but I also don't get myself all hyped up by assuming that lies are being spread. Odds are, they just don't pay their programmers very much and so the pool of intelligence / general expectation of due diligence is limited.

If you ask me, MA needs to slow down a little, and do a couple releases in a row that are nothing but bug fixes.
But, hey, what do I know? :p

Back