Entropia Universe 18.1.0 Release Notes

Give us miner bots !

Give us miner bots !

The MB4 and MB5 does work for some functions, they do not currently work for auto move function.

Yeah, we are looking into it.

The MB4 and MB5 does work for some functions, they do not currently work for auto move function.
I am having this same issue. Being able to Bind Auto Move to Mouse Button 5 really helps my play style and ability to cycle PED. This may be the case for others as well.

Also I would have listed out the full list of all the visual changes in the notes. Because we're beginning to discover more of them as we play, but you probably don't get the full kudos if you don't pat yourself on the back a little. We're mostly discovering only by experience that some mobs have a new look, some guns and armors have new looks (and so far they're all significant improvements)

Also I would have listed out the full list of all the visual changes in the notes. Because we're beginning to discover more of them as we play, but you probably don't get the full kudos if you don't pat yourself on the back a little. We're mostly discovering only by experience that some mobs have a new look, some guns and armors have new looks (and so far they're all significant improvements)

Yeah that all looks great! I hope there's not been a significant performance impact on low-end machines but it might be unavoidable. I wonder how many different armors got updated? I noticed randomly my arms' armor was updated also.

Not at all happy with that. :cautious:

Want to see single l00ts at a glance. Msg in chat window is gone in a whiff, does not help at all.

EDIT: Maybe make it optional, too?

Yeah not sure i like this either... better have this as an option just like to choose from old or new loot window

I spoke with the UI team about this earlier, and they told me that one of the main reasons behind this change is that the old way had a negative impact on the optimization of the game.

Basically, if you hunted for a long time without closing it, your CPU would slow down more and more due to the massive, increasing amount of icons in the loot window, which would end up causing some pretty bad lag.

Well, I'd say it should be icon number not time as the important point.
I got up to over 1 thousand, maybe 2 thousand icons after switching to the window after the UI vu and I didn't have any noticeable lag on my potato ...
Still, I prefer the loot stacking version, so it hopefully stays...

Last edited:
New hotfix is out!

It should now we possible to bind auto-move to the mouse again.
If you're already ingame, you will have to relog to apply the update.

New hotfix is out!

It should now we possible to bind auto-move to the mouse again.
If you're already ingame, you will have to relog to apply the update.
It works, thanks! Unfortunately though, now auto move does not work if we are in a vehicle. Which is very crucial for space flight :)

I never considered that people would bind auto-move to the mouse. Interesting idea.

I never considered that people would bind auto-move to the mouse. Interesting idea.
I used it some years ago but since you can also move by pressing both mouse buttons I don't really have extremely need for that.

As an alternative to auto move in the vehicle, we can also press and hold W, while we are holding in W we click on chat as if we are to write something. This makes the vehicle keep moving forward even when we let go of W.

As an alternative to auto move in the vehicle, we can also press and hold W, while we are holding in W we click on chat as if we are to write something. This makes the vehicle keep moving forward even when we let go of W.
That's a nice find. Almost sounds like another bug we should report (after they fix the native Auto Move function) :)

I think once I turned this somehow accidently, but then it was impossible to stop flying 😁 or maybe needed to do this trick with chat and backwards key

Yeah not sure i like this either... better have this as an option just like to choose from old or new loot window
Unfortunatelly after UI change, unstacking loot window was causing some memory leak, when keeping loot window for multiple hours while hunting small enough mobs to fill loot quickly, you could see Entropia memory going up with each loot. Switching off loot window was stopping this issue.

I'm not sure now as still not logged since Monday, but I imagine it should be much better and maybe even was a reason to change it to stack.

Back