News: Entropia Universe AMA 2020 Video Responses

Thanks for compiling those answers. I guess the delay is because the balancing manager was such a diva? :D

And also thanks for the other textual answers so far, the answer to the bug-question was really interesting to read.

Wow. They actually did the AMA!

Thanks for the initiative and the answers Mindark. My ur lovely ?

But to be totaly honest, after watching the video, the content is kindah disapointing..
Only thing i actually remember is that nothing is Mindark priority

Unstead of posting this video of what u are not going to do, i really would like a video of what actually are mindark priorities and what we can expect in 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, 3 years becoz i have no idea where is eu going!

ps: seriously the answer about reimplanting lying down?? Feels like we are talking about implanting a whole new engine to the game :D

I liked the video. This AMA round actually has some cool insights and spoilers.
I assume we will have figurines in webshop soon, from John Borg's AMA answer? :D
Glad to see Mayhems are changing, I really hope to see the chipping out era ending now

Thank you for the video and responses, and for bringing them just in time for the holidays. I like how a balance was found to deliver those answers in text where that was clearly more efficient. Funny with the seasonal attire, just hope it isn't mandatory dresscode in the office (if yes I'd want a polar bear head ;) )

God jul!

That was really cool!
Thank you and was very unexpected before Christmas!

:xsmile::xtongue:

Very nice to see an answer to the yog exploit and so many others !
In French, we like to say in such situations : to drown the fish. :cool:

Back