Entropia Universe Ambassadors for the Fan & Game Expo in Toronto, Canada, 22-24 August, 2008

nothing as yet - also refreshing the inbox :)

I'm in :yay:

See you in T.O.

Holy crap Sndl ur like 15 min from me. I live in St Thomas spend most of my work day driving around London :)

See ya their dude! ..... Carpool? lol

Hi all,

When we attend an event with the big stand we usually need 10-15 ambassadors to make it work unlike when we use the small display stand which only needs 2-4 ambassadors.

My point is that we had a lot of good ambassador applications and our short list was very long so if you were not accepted then you were just unlucky.

Please apply again for future events and if you have time come by and say hello :)

Justin.

And don't forget to take your cameras!!! We want pictures of all ambassadors and visitors :D

Gl and happy Expo everyone

Hi all,

When we attend an event with the big stand we usually need 10-15 ambassadors to make it work unlike when we use the small display stand which only needs 2-4 ambassadors.

My point is that we had a lot of good ambassador applications and our short list was very long so if you were not accepted then you were just unlucky.

Please apply again for future events and if you have time come by and say hello :)

Justin.

I see, I guess it would have been nice to be invited since i've been telling you guys about this show for the last 2 years. Whateva i'll be going anyways just for 1 day though instead of all.

Hi all,

Justin.

can you give us non chosen ones more info on how we can show up and say hi?

John Bates has made a thread for the Canadian EU ambassadors in the Ambassadors Private Forum on EF, You will have to apply to join the Ambassadors user group to see this forum however

click here to view.

- Nightwolf

and i have never heard of any of them accept john lol

John Bates has made a thread for the Canadian EU ambassadors in the Ambassadors Private Forum on EF, You will have to apply to join the Ambassadors user group to see this forum however

click here to view.

- Nightwolf

Does anybody know to access this? I applied to join the ambassadors user group a while ago, and nothing has happened yet (I was accepted as an ambassador so I should qualify right?)

Does anybody know to access this? I applied to join the ambassadors user group a while ago, and nothing has happened yet (I was accepted as an ambassador so I should qualify right?)

Justin has to approve you to the group I believe.

Is there alot of people going besides the ambassadors? I live a few hours away in NY.. Just wondering if it worth going or to wait till they come to NYC.. And is there some Entropians that are going to hit the bars and clubs or maybe a ball game or something.. I know this isnt going to last all night and Toronto can be a fun city. Any plans?

When we get there...im defecting :laugh:

Is there alot of people going besides the ambassadors? I live a few hours away in NY.. Just wondering if it worth going or to wait till they come to NYC.. And is there some Entropians that are going to hit the bars and clubs or maybe a ball game or something.. I know this isnt going to last all night and Toronto can be a fun city. Any plans?

I'll be going and paying my own way since it's too late to apply to be an ambassador now. I'm heading there from Rochester, NY and plan to drink heavily after. :)

I doubt MA will come to NYC any time soon because then they'd have no excuse not to make me an ambassador. :D:laugh::rolleyes:

so who is all comming even if they are not an ambasador you need to get tickets ahead of time cause this thing is filling up fast. LOTS of cool stuff not just video games

here is some info that you may find handy too

Floor Plan
http://www.hobbystar.com/fanexpo2008/schedule/2008_floorplan.pdf
we are booth 648 across from the big Intel Booth. and Nintendo Backs on to us!

The Panel with John Bates and Jon "NEVERDIE" Jacobs is Saturday at 6pm at Room 715B on the upper 700 level

http://www.hobbystar.com/fanexpo2008/schedule/2008schedule_gaming.pdf

Indianapolis begins tomorrow, news for Toronto

I just booked the hotels for Toronto Ambassadors, so, if you needed a hotel and thought you had one coming your way then you should find it in your email, if not, contact me immediately.

As for people who are not official ambassadors, PLEASE come see us! I have no knowledge of anything big coming in NYC proper anytime really soon, so this is a good opportunity. I relish meeting you and you'll relish meeting each other if previous events are any guide!

Things are looking pretty good for Indianapolis. Wish us luck. I think it's going to be fun, as well as a lot of work! Tons of media appointments already set up. We'll be posting as things happen.

Toodles and goodnight from Gen Con Indy 2008! I know you wish you were here!

Lots of long hair and funky clothes going on! :wtg: JKB

[...]Toodles[...]

really?

you know, john, I don't live very far from the toronto convention.

when I'm in toronto, though, I usually stay at the fairmont (royal york). it's nice hotel. in fact, it's not that far from where the convention will be held.

OMG.... I almost miss this event:eyecrazy:

sounds like its going to be fun :yay::yay:

Wow we are staying in alot nicer place then i would of expected :yay:

And dont forget to email John ur T-shirt size so we can look swag at the convention :D

Got a PM from Moonie (Blood Moon) ... who is on vacation in Toronto right now until the 26th, so I gave him a heads up about the expo. He said he was probably going to be stopping in, but I don't know which day. I know that ND is only going to be there on Saturday and Sunday, so I told him to try to make it one of those days. If he makes it, I told him to take lots of pics and then send them to me when he gets back so that I can put a little video together with them ... hopefully he gets to go and I get to do this. :D

At any rate ... have fun everyone, and looking forward to the reports! :wtg:

Way to be MS9 ! i better pretty myself up if im going to be on camera :D

I dont have a camera so i wont be able to take any pics :(

im glad someone is :D

Like the new sig btw Ms9 :)

Strolling down..................will be panhandling out front!

Last edited:
Got a PM from Moonie (Blood Moon) ... who is on vacation in Toronto right now until the 26th, so I gave him a heads up about the expo. He said he was probably going to be stopping in, but I don't know which day. I know that ND is only going to be there on Saturday and Sunday, so I told him to try to make it one of those days. If he makes it, I told him to take lots of pics and then send them to me when he gets back so that I can put a little video together with them ... hopefully he gets to go and I get to do this. :D

At any rate ... have fun everyone, and looking forward to the reports! :wtg:

I started a pic thread. Yes I am there :)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ion/123796-photos-game-expo-2008-toronto.html

Way to be MS9 ! i better pretty myself up if im going to be on camera :D

I dont have a camera so i wont be able to take any pics :(

im glad someone is :D

Like the new sig btw Ms9 :)

Thanks Thaddeuss ... and hopefully Moonie will be there ... he said that he was going to see about rearranging his schedule so that they could go on Saturday and spend some time ... that would be great. :wtg:

And ... thanks about the signature ... it was done by "Globex" during the last signature contest I had and was one of the top ones that I really liked, so thought I would switch it out ... he does great work. Eventually, all of us in JSA will have new signatures done by our web developer with the new JSA logo, and that's not too far in the future. :D

Oh good for you Moogs ... I'll go check it out. :yay:

Got another update from Moonie ... he is definitely going to be there on Saturday, so look pretty, because he's going to take lots of pictures and send them to me so I can put them in a nice video to post in this thread. :yay:

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it to this one. Have fun to those who are going!

Back