Question: Entropia Universe Prepaid Deposit Cards

DB Ulerie

Provider
Society
Grinders
Krakaoa DB Joyboy
He guys i was just wondering why MA doesn't make prepaid sub cards. Im sure there is a reason but i'm sure that it could work in a way for free advertisement or something like that. Could it be that MA just doesn't have the funds for such an undertaking?

He guys i was just wondering why MA doesn't make prepaid sub cards. Im sure there is a reason but i'm sure that it could work in a way for free advertisement or something like that. Could it be that MA just doesn't have the funds for such an undertaking?

They have actually done this in the past, I myself brought a few during my earlier EU years.

After checking planetcalypso.com it seems like this is still possible, but that the only place that sells them is a cybercafé located in Gothenburg, Sweden.

I do think that an expansion of this could be quite positive though, making a deal with some larger supplier such as 7-eleven or its ilk, they may have to do some serious marketing and expand their userbase to make this possible though..

Maybe i should move to Sweden...but thanks for info good to know

I saw one in a game shop here in the US many years ago. I also got a 50 ped card in a real life gift pack that was sent to me after I looted a gift box a couple years ago.

I guess I should cash in that 50 peds lol. I totally forgot about that until I saw this post.

Posted via Mobile Device

I saw one in a game shop here in the US many years ago. I also got a 50 ped card in a real life gift pack that was sent to me after I looted a gift box a couple years ago.

I guess I should cash in that 50 peds lol. I totally forgot about that until I saw this post.

Posted via Mobile Device

I wonder if it has an expiry date:confused:

They don't have an expiry-date, it is the same as those phonecards, a code with a layer you scratch away, on the front it has a nice picture, different pictures for different amounts etc. They are really nice!

I wonder if it has an expiry date:confused:

Haha I will have to check....nope no expiration.

I think all of that stuff I got was left over SWAG from conventions or ambassador program stuff.
I will try to redeem it tomorrow.
Posted via Mobile Device

They don't have an expiry-date, it is the same as those phonecards, a code with a layer you scratch away, on the front it has a nice picture, different pictures for different amounts etc. They are really nice!

Picture of one? o_O ^^

Back