Entropia universe T-shirts?

-Eric-

Old Alpha
Hi,
I'm not sure if this thread is in the wrong location but if it is don't hate me for it just move it somewhere else :)
I would like to know where i can buy those black t-shirts with the Entropia Universe logo on.
I've searched through the forum and mindarks website but didn't seem to find any, yes i am a complete idiot since there should be somewhere to buy it... :(
this is all i got http://shop.cafepress.com/entropia?source=searchBox but i'm not so sure about the website!
So if anyone out there knows, please reply here!
Regards Eric

Problem is that on the back is printed: entropiaoutfitters.com and I just don't want that; at least I won't pay for it.

Problem is that on the back is printed: entropiaoutfitters.com and I just don't want that; at least I won't pay for it.

hehe i think the same , i have no grudge against entropiaoutfitters because they are doing a great job .. i was just looking for the regular shirt if you know about it =)

hehe i think the same , i have no grudge against entropiaoutfitters because they are doing a great job .. i was just looking for the regular shirt if you know about it =)

Yes, we have received this feedback a few times. :)

And we are responding with a few new additions/services... that we are timing the release with a couple other activities happening in EU soon.

thank you everyone for your patience and support.

darri (kpward)

Yes, we have received this feedback a few times. :)

And we are responding with a few new additions/services... that we are timing the release with a couple other activities happening in EU soon.

thank you everyone for your patience and support.

darri (kpward)

Sounds good. Looking forward to it.

hmm...

wonder if MA has an agreement with the guys posting their trademarks and logos on cafepress?

Cafepress is a legit company, but it allows freelancers to do whatever the heck they want... I suspect that the folks on cafepress are illegally using MA logos and trademarks, but there's no way to tell for sure.

Must say at this point, my EU t-shirt (kindly supplied by entropia outfitters for the IRL Leeds 2008 meet up) fits perfectly and is very hard wearing.

I am sure Spike feels the same about his........ when RC isn't wearing it.......

Stinky:yay:

wonder if MA has an agreement with the guys posting their trademarks and logos on cafepress?

Cafepress is a legit company, but it allows freelancers to do whatever the heck they want... I suspect that the folks on cafepress are illegally using MA logos and trademarks, but there's no way to tell for sure.

Honestly, even if they do not have an agreement with MA, do you really think they care? At worst it will make no difference and at best it will make a positive difference.

since MA are not into merchandising a big deal I doubt that they would "actively" object ;)

since MA are not into merchandising a big deal I doubt that they would "actively" object ;)

True. The upcoming WoF T-Shirts feature EU logos and references (printing now, thread soooon lol). I asked MA if this was ok and they wished me well.

Hurrikane

Must say at this point, my EU t-shirt (kindly supplied by entropia outfitters for the IRL Leeds 2008 meet up) fits perfectly and is very hard wearing.

I am sure Spike feels the same about his........ when RC isn't wearing it.......

Notice how it says Great British Sausage behind spike! :D Yep I concur they are great hardwearing t-shirts I wear my a lot midweek dossing round the house! :yay: It's like me chill tee-shirt! :)

Jamhot

I want my EU Shirt to look like this:

T-Hemd.JPG

Notice how it says Great British Sausage behind spike! :D

yeah, even though his sausage is African...... Was i laughing at its smallness or largeness? Answers on a postcard please........
(photo was NOT set up, but we were seriously hammered by then....)

Stinky wearer of a nice T-shirt:yay:

Hi,
I'm not sure if this thread is in the wrong location but if it is don't hate me for it just move it somewhere else :)
I would like to know where i can buy those black t-shirts with the Entropia Universe logo on.
I've searched through the forum and mindarks website but didn't seem to find any, yes i am a complete idiot since there should be somewhere to buy it... :(
this is all i got http://shop.cafepress.com/entropia?source=searchBox but i'm not so sure about the website!
So if anyone out there knows, please reply here!
Regards Eric

This iz cool try it^^.

I came up with some /really/ cheap shirts on spreadshirt. Including one especially made for my fellow calypso settlers. The problem is that in order to keep Mindark from getting mad at me and freezing my shop I had to keep them simple and vague. XD The sad part is, all that risk and I haven't sold a single thing. Damn spreadshirt!

Calypso Settlers shirt

I Iz Noob

I Iz Uber!

Miner

Hunter

Crafter

since MA are not into merchandising a big deal I doubt that they would "actively" object

In that case...

PK God

PK Goddess

Mad Opallo Skillz

Mad cb5 Skillz

Mad Mining Skillz

And for the Noobz :p

My Mentor Went to WoF
My Mentor Went to landgrab
My Mentor went to CND
My mentor went to CP
My Mentor Went on a Beacon

NBK Disciple
M2S Disciple
cK Coat Killers Disciple

I Survived the Oil Rig
Calypso's Lunch Menu
Oh Noez, I missed!

and for baby

Future Uber (boy)
Future Uber (girl)

Last edited:
I came up with some /really/ cheap shirts on spreadshirt. Including one especially made for my fellow calypso settlers. The problem is that in order to keep Mindark from getting mad at me and freezing my shop I had to keep them simple and vague. XD The sad part is, all that risk and I haven't sold a single thing. Damn spreadshirt!

Calypso Settlers shirt

I Iz Noob

I Iz Uber!

Miner

Hunter

Crafter

In that case...

PK God

PK Goddess

Mad Opallo Skillz

Mad cb5 Skillz

Mad Mining Skillz

And for the Noobz :p

My Mentor Went to WoF
My Mentor Went to landgrab
My Mentor went to CND
My mentor went to CP
My Mentor Went on a Beacon

NBK Disciple
M2S Disciple
cK Coat Killers Disciple

I Survived the Oil Rig
Calypso's Lunch Menu
Oh Noez, I missed!

and for baby

Future Uber (boy)
Future Uber (girl)

sorry for bringing the thread back in but i haven't seen this post :) who made these shirts ? Some of them are really cool and i'm considering buying one lol.
About Spike > thats similiar to the shirt i was looking for !

Lily says that the long sleeved Gotped top is rather nice.

Hmmmm....I think I need a t-shirt. but that's all. and maybe a hat. but that's it, that's all. and maybe a coffee mug, but that's all I need. A shirt, a hat, and a mug, that's all I need. and maybe a hoodie, but no more. shirt,hat, mug, hoodie, that's all I need. and...

Hmmmm....I think I need a t-shirt. but that's all. and maybe a hat. but that's it, that's all. and maybe a coffee mug, but that's all I need. A shirt, a hat, and a mug, that's all I need. and maybe a hoodie, but no more. shirt,hat, mug, hoodie, that's all I need. and...

...your timing could not be better. ;)

Many designs from Mindark/FPC and from Entropians are available at

The New Entropia Outfitters Storefront.

:yay:

darri

Many Entropia Universe Logo products... Here!

:painter:

darri (kpward)

Back