Entropia Universe Unreal - Bunker concepts and early render

index.php

if font size remains unreadably small, i will say good bye to the entropia, cannot literally be playable ;(
there need to be unlimit font size adjustment feature, as most entropians are getting real old and have difficulty to read tiny letters...

Here is an example of the composition test we did together with that structure that could answer some of your questions. All buildings are un-textured so that is why they appear "clean".
As you can see many people fear that they will have to travel too much to reach the utilities... maybe make everything portable? That would be nice...

Please share more of the upcoming stuff. So far so good :)

You can make the game as awsome as you like in terms of graphics however the game has other isuses that need to be adressed expecially in the economy department. In this day and age there are less and less people willing to spend the high ammount of $ that takes to play entropia at monthly/yearly basis!

You can make the game as awsome as you like in terms of graphics however the game has other isuses that need to be adressed expecially in the economy department. In this day and age there are less and less people willing to spend the high ammount of $ that takes to play entropia at monthly/yearly basis!
i don't think there's going to be too much to solve that problem, that's a business model thing.

that said, there's definitely room for more "game" in this game.

Send it... what's the worst that could happen. lots of planning... execution where the magic happens:cheer:

that said, there's definitely room for more "game" in this game.

Just got back around Port Atlantis yesterday, and those missions feel fully fleshed out with dialogue and shorter trips around the environment. I'd very much like that to be the case over all of Entropia. Hiring a writer (or even enthusiast) to produce content over a year would be a solid investment. It doesn't have to be superbly complex missions that require new art, but some nice story building that doesn't require days of gameplay to complete would be nice. "Kill 500 x at y" can only get you so far...

But - Unreal Engine has a very good scripting engine, so I assume missions can be crafted more easily moving forward.

This is really cool, however without a new loot patch you won't keep any players and all the players that quit and come back for unreal wont stay once they realize the game is the same game. Your changing nothing without changing the loot patch.

if font size remains unreadably small, i will say good bye to the entropia, cannot literally be playable ;(
there need to be unlimit font size adjustment feature, as most entropians are getting real old and have difficulty to read tiny letters...
In Options -> Interface you can set some of the text font. But ofc. not sure if you did try that already :)

This thread is now 2 years old. Newborn babies have learnt to walk and talk in that time. MA ... hasn't left the bunker concept art yet, although they did poop out a user interface where we (kindly or more directly) pointed out so much that was wrong with it.
Is there any dev who can spill the beans a bit on what is going on?

My guess will be nothing is going on - i can even go on a limb and say that the thing was scrapped it has been more than 2 years and all we saw was few concept arts like some kickstarter !

This thread is now 2 years old. Newborn babies have learnt to walk and talk in that time. MA ... hasn't left the bunker concept art yet, although they did poop out a user interface where we (kindly or more directly) pointed out so much that was wrong with it.
Nah, doubt it.

Money talks.

They probably canned it. Zero respect for the players.

My guess will be nothing is going on - i can even go on a limb and say that the thing was scrapped it has been more than 2 years and all we saw was few concept arts like some kickstarter !
If this was a Kickstarter it would have failed but don't give MA ideas.... an Entropia kickstarter seems like the sort of daft thing they'd come up with... with crypto NFT's as "rewards"

As @Lykke said there are more options for font size and background opacity these days under the new UI. If it's of interest to you, I've also recently implemented Text to Speech for Entropia that works in much the same way loot trackers do. My solution is a little convoluted though so sharing/supporting someone else in getting it working would be tricky.

If this was a Kickstarter it would have failed but don't give MA ideas.... an Entropia kickstarter seems like the sort of daft thing they'd come up with... with crypto NFT's as "rewards"
Entropia can be saved however it won't happen without Mindark and without the community asking for it. Said it many times but i will keep repeating it 400$ a month for just shooting ammo is way too much it's not the cost of the gear more people would be willing to buy expensive stuff if the game didnt flay you on ammo. And while good graphics are must and it will atract new players good graphics enough is not suficient to keep ppl involved at that cost. Entropia is Unique and it can be redeemed if i didn't believe so i wouldn't bother. I want the game to have the same ammount of players as it did in 2004-2007. I would like to see the game playble at a way reduced cost ( again the cost of ammo itself not the cost of the gear ). If everyone can play the game and spend like 40-50$ a month instead of 400 naturally people will be willing to buy shiny stuff comsetics and housing from Mindark the economy will start unscrewing itself. How many times have you heard when asking someone how was your hunt ?- I lost 1000 -8k ped this month ?

So in conclusion i would like to say Dear Mindark - Make Entropia Great Again !

Entropia can be saved however it won't happen without Mindark and without the community asking for it. Said it many times but i will keep repeating it 400$ a month for just shooting ammo is way too much it's not the cost of the gear more people would be willing to buy expensive stuff if the game didnt flay you on ammo. And while good graphics are must and it will atract new players good graphics enough is not suficient to keep ppl involved at that cost. Entropia is Unique and it can be redeemed if i didn't believe so i wouldn't bother. I want the game to have the same ammount of players as it did in 2004-2007. I would like to see the game playble at a way reduced cost ( again the cost of ammo itself not the cost of the gear ). If everyone can play the game and spend like 40-50$ a month instead of 400 naturally people will be willing to buy shiny stuff comsetics and housing from Mindark the economy will start unscrewing itself. How many times have you heard when asking someone how was your hunt ?- I lost 1000 -8k ped this month ?

So in conclusion i would like to say Dear Mindark - Make Entropia Great Again !

They have already done this. If cost of gear is not an issue you can achieve what you are describing above.

I was told a bit ago that she aint scrapped yet, the "wonderful "shitty" UI is made to be compatible for UE5

Sadly, I assumed the 'shitty UI' was going to be compatible, yes.
Does that mean that UE5 is a cluster-f of a platform? Nope, just that MA's implementation is going to suck at this rate in all the other categories too.
For the love of whatever you believe in MA, fix this 'compatible code' before doing anything else, as it is NOT doing anybody any good - and it is what we have to live with even BEFORE the switch.
Imagine having a better UI before and after ... thanks to one set of corrective work being done nooooowwwwwww!!!! Are you able to handle it?

Back