Entropia Universe Version Update 9.3 Application

Another 2 hours? Oh great....so I can take some sleep:cool:

Hi all,

Update: It's going to be about another two hours before you can all log in.

Thanks for your patience.

/Frank

thanx for the update Frank.
Then I can go and do some IRL shopping.

Thanks Frank ;) Off to bed for me then...

Hi all,

/Frank

Thanks for the update. Means I can actually clean up a little of the Red Eye bottles that got me pumped LOL. Good to know, can't wait! :D :D :D :D

Hi all,

/Frank

Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time change?

Did they change the time or...:scratch2:

19 May 2008

The Entropia Universe servers will be temporarily unavailable while we implement VU 9.3 between:

2008.05.20 04:00 and 2008.05.20 14:00 UTC

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Edit: Yes they did

Well atleast u took the time to tell us..appreciated.

:(

hmm.. now i can rub this in my friends face :p
A friend said that they be on time for once, i said never in this life time :p.

not to whine, but i think many of ous already knew that it would take more then the time they said first.

i can't wait to see the new memorial, i guess it's "Susan 113 Smith".

/Spikey

100%, now if only MA would turn the maintenance flag off... I want in! :yay:
Well,at least they could have placed the 'come back later' before the login, not after it.

Anyone else think this might just be an MA stress relief tool for staff? so that when the support guys get pissed off answering the same question for the 20th time they can log in, gear up, and take it out on us :D
Would be OK with me in case the support would get better through this. A real bugtracking system (like bugzilla) would even help better (with stuff like a 'me too' button).

Avatar eye-movement - everybody's gonna look all funny and confused now! :D
Great, hopefully the facial animations will be back or we'll all look even more stupid than before.

Hope dies last.

Tussi

Yay :wtg: this seems a real bugfix / polishing VU... looks promising! Now I wonder what hidden changes are to be revealed ;)

Another 2 hours?

Does this mean I have to go and do some work now?

Pah.

sounds good apart from
more ambu/allopy/esto Nurf​
Species Attributes
The Feffoid, Atrox, Aurli, Combibo, Kreltin and Maffoid species' attributes have been rebalanced making for more challenging prey. For further details please visit the Developers Blog section of the Entropia Universe website.:mad:

Some of the most popular species have become "more challenging"....I guess all of the "unpopular ones are balanced juuuust right...;)

another weapon bp book? As if we didn't have enough weapons already. Craftable taggers are about the only thing we don't have.

Last edited:
I dont mind if Troxes, Feffoids and Mefoids gets thougher, as long as the loot is adjusted accordingly.
People are constantly getting better and better gears/skills so the "medium" mobs should also get thougher to compensate for that and keep this game balanced.
Yes, but natural way is to move a bit higher through skills, weapon and armor upgrade and start hunting more challenging mobs. So this change can mean that not only medium level players will stuck with the mobs they hunt, unless they can make a huge depo/hit ath and upgrade their gear, skills and so on, but also low level avatars will stuck with what they are hunting now...
We will see anyway, what has been changed. So far there is lots of sugar in the content list and just some bitter (mobs modification, meaning probably they will cost more to hunt, we will see however). I wonder if MA hid the reest of bitter somewhere deeper... I would love to hope that MA changed a bit their attitude towards us, their playerbase, but let's see what exactly they changed... From the list it sounds to be good vu. Within a week or so, when they deal with the new bugs, it can be playable, I suppose :)

Hi all,

/Frank

It would have been nice if you told us a reason.. :dunno::scratch:

another weapon bp book? As if we didn't have enough weapons already. Craftable taggers are about the only thing we don't have.

What about the Lichter carbines, those are tagging weapons, its just that no one can afford to make 'em and when they do, no one wants to buy 'em!:laugh:

Meh. Ill stick with my Marber. For now.:D

Blackjack :cowboy:

Last edited:
Still at work.. so haven't had the pleasure to download the newest version...
Anyway... some improvements seems to be nice... & New crafting stuffs added (Weapon book III ) ??

The nice thing is that if you look at the splash screen (nice one indeed), you can see that the Daikiba has a chain ... do this means that they are improving the animal taming process?? Would be grat!!!

Really awaiting to be at hom (3h left) to see the result!!

& GL with the new discoveries!!

And if i recall, the first downtime was "2008.05.20 04:00 and 2008.05.20 11:00 UTC", thus adding 3 more and not 2 hours:rolleyes:

Take your time MA, I'm at work...

I am quite happy about the VU content list. I wrote in another thread something like "A new VU makes 10% people happy and 90% angry". But actually, this VU sounds good. Apologies.

Maybe I will change my mind when I have met the new Feffoids. :laugh:

Regards,
Xor

And if i recall, the first downtime was "2008.05.20 04:00 and 2008.05.20 11:00 UTC", thus adding 3 more and not 2 hours:rolleyes:

well to be fair I think frank was thinking about from the time that he posted in the thread, still think it is great that they take their time to update the comunity

Nine new avatar postures have been added to the Action Library.

I have few guesses:

- "10am" 13 years old male person trying to hide his morning erection when his mother wakes him up for breakfast. It's kinda extremely fast spasm-like movement.

- "Class III urge to pee". Like tap dancing but no hand movement + cold sweat added.

- "Class IX urge to pee". Like the restless soul of avatar X but skull&bones are yellow instead of blue.

- "Bring it on, good sir!!11". Avatar takes his/her glasses off when a green dot enters his/her radar @ pvp3/4.

The start of the downtime was delayed by 2.5 hours (6:30am) and so the end of the downtime has been pushed back by 3 hours too (2:00pm)

Seems reasonable.

2 more hours till the work finishes and i go home to update the EU........

SPEAK UP !!! IS IT GOOD ?? WHAT DID THEY DO NOW ???:D

Last edited:
Back