Entropia Universe01: Teleporting Toilet Paper

this was great...i haven't laughed so hard since patrick.

Rated it few minutes ago.
A Lot of Laugh.

Gratz for your video.

EDIT: I also posted a text comment but I saw my comment only once. Don't know why but I can't see it again. Just don't know if my rating and comment have been recorded.

Last edited:
Very good video, definitely prize-worthy. :D

seems ma forgot about the video comp

doesnt really matter though, some of the videos are still worth watching regardless =)

"This is my happening and it freaks me out!"

who, what, when, where, wrote/said this?

this was great...i haven't laughed so hard since patrick.

yes Patrique's movies were funny, i especially liked his "wimoweh" movie. i had it on my hard disk but i seem to have deleted it for some reason...

oh and his video was also the first time i saw someone say "I'm so poor!" though i doubt he came up with it (or did he? :scratch2: )

great fun vid :D
surely all these folk that watched it must have rated it huh???? huh??? ;)
Of course, I rated as ''awesome'' :D

<bla bla bla>
hmm, my best bump ever :D
True! I mean.. your bla-bla-bla was interesting ;d

@ Tory
Great acting ! ;)

And one very important question:
Who's starring as a ''mentor''? :> (I mean who's giving the voice )

:laugh:

it was a 1 man job (and i mean everything was done by one person).
one of the avas was logged by someone else at some point for about 5 mins i think.

im gonna take this video off youtube some time pretty soon.

im gonna take this video off youtube some time pretty soon.
:confused:
First put it on sendspace or somewhere to download it..
I want it in my EU-movies collection ;/

Man,I've watched it million times :)

well i would rather not give ma free publicity, at all after feeling so totally ripped off with the competition and not even bothering to come up with a next one with better rules.

ill figure something out for those who want to download it (damn its not that good),

hey, shouldn't you be glad that we, the PEOPLE, appreciate your work? ;)
isn't it worth more than statuette? (grats to the winners rofl)
I really think being liked, loved by the audience is more important.

And I also feel rules was not really fair, but on the other side, didn't they say that it's just the first ''stage''? or rather, one of the ''categories''?
MA are humans also,they can make mistakes ;) and I think their intentions were good.
(damn its not that good)
hehe,it is

Looking forward for part 2 ( :D)

Regards.

hey, shouldn't you be glad that we, the PEOPLE, appreciate your work? ;)
isn't it worth more than statuette? (grats to the winners rofl)
I really think being liked, loved by the audience is more important.

you the people might appreciate it but i think it was really bad, so imagine if i make one i am happy with? ;)
i find that as machimina go, this is of shit standards. i was pressed for tiem since the comp had started months before and i hadnt got it done so i accepted the shortcomings instead of doing it all again. it is worth more than a shit statue of course, but that is because i value my time higher than virtual furniture. ma fuked up with the comp so had to give the dude some crap prize. i was expecting prizes like the ones they gave out last time, and was hoping they would select mine as prizeworthy (even if they didnt im not complaining). they could have selected the ones they liked the most or something so that we arent left feeling really ripped off.
only a few ppl have posted in this thread, and i seen some ppl have put it up on their soc forums (i also spammed some of the other forums) so yea, a "few" ppl like it, but its not any good and i need a really good reason to make another funny little vid. if ma make a new competition i would like to make something for it maybe, but only if they anounce the prize beforehand, i dont want ot waste my time for a piece of crap statue.

i am however planning on making a video in the future, though it will be more for my pleasure than for any kind of competition. it will take a long time in the making and i might not even have the time to make it.

i am however planning on making a video in the future, though it will be more for my pleasure than for any kind of competition.
Yes, that is the spirit!

Obsession.. I don't need that shit because this reality is really just a fucked up dream.Possessions.. those are never gonna fill the void,take them away and learn the best lesson.. The heart,the soul, the life, the passion!

hehe..gl in your future work AND in your future competition entries (if any) ;)

And as I said, I understand your and MA's point of view. On the beginning ''most popular wins'' rule seemed fair, didn't it :scratch2:
Now they realised it wasn't and they learned from their own mistakes.

ROFLMAO!! haha that one is great man ! Rep added :D

lol
loved the video
making others? XD

Yee the beginning is little boring but it changed when they were talking. Cool movie ! :)

BUMP this, too many upset ppl in EU atm

again bump, this vid is truly awesome :)

Back