Entropiatools.com

Small update... I fixed a problem with the attachments not having the correct ammo usage in the weapon compare tool.

Currently working getting the skill calculator more accurate ;)

Also... the link I was using to pricefinder is dead. I'll look into it... I'm not even sure if pricefinder is still around.

Hi there a small problem perhaps an idea.

First let me say these are very nice tools useful in a couple different ways.

The Inventory Calc I have found to be most useful as a way to sort my items so I can then copy the data to excel and create lists for posting etc.

So could there be a don't calc option?

The issue is some items don't show up based off the box checked.

In the blueprints section for example. Some of my blueprints don't show up. L blueprints don't show up when the blueprint box is checked. I did see them if i do the other box but then i get everything else that's other. Basically items with no category have to be under other. Maybe look at the name as well for anything that says blueprint to fix this functionality?

So I guess it's more two ideas instead of one idea and a problem. }:>)

Just a couple of updates.

I am now using the results of Doer's skill chip tt estimation found here PE|EU WikiTools. The skill calculators should much more accurate now (up to the same 16k limitation that Doer's site has).

I am currently working on updating the Item categories and implementing Midnights suggestion about defaulting the Category if a certain keyword is found.

Made a small update to the Weapon Compare tool... hopefully its a little more user friendly now.

I made an attempt to match amps to the weapons. I know its not perfect because of a few exceptional cases... but it should at least fail on the safe side.

Please let me know if you can't add an amp that you should be able to.

http://entropiatools.com/avgdmgpec.php

Thanks

Yea brilliant site :)

Nice site, very helpful for a clueless nooby Mcnoobenstein such as myself :)

hmmm
its just me or the site have a prob?
it wont load it says "page not found"

hmmm
its just me or the site have a prob?
it wont load it says "page not found"

It loads fine for me atm. Carebear has said numerous times that the host isn't very reliable; if it doesn't work for you, try again in a few minutes.

After weapon compare , can we have som armor compare ?

We know how to calculate decay now :
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?chart=ArmorDecay
and how work the plating.
I am not sure but i think we have som good stat on mobs ( domage , and repartition).
with all that , it could be possible to compare diferent armor set and plating to go against som special mobs regarding decay...

After weapon compare , can we have som armor compare ?

We know how to calculate decay now :
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?chart=ArmorDecay
and how work the plating.
I am not sure but i think we have som good stat on mobs ( domage , and repartition).
with all that , it could be possible to compare diferent armor set and plating to go against som special mobs regarding decay...

I think that's a great idea, Eto. This one works pretty well, but it is kind of hard to find. Does that work for you or does it lack a feature you would like?

I think that's a great idea, Eto. This one works pretty well, but it is kind of hard to find. Does that work for you or does it lack a feature you would like?

great tool :)
Well i think you should make a menu "tool" and put all things like that together...sadly its mixed a bit with the chart , and i would never imagine see it in maturyti...

Something else i would love see on wiki is color for colon, i am not good a counting colon and remember what they are about , so i often get mixed in number.

Just thought I'd let people know that I moved Entropiatools.com to a new server.

:beerchug: Here's to hoping it is faster :D

Oh... and those of you in Brazil, or any other country my stupid old server decided to exclude, can you please try again?

weeeee
i can open it now ^^
and no bypass used(read proxy) ;)

brazil we are able to open it now

tyvm carebear ^^

Works much better now :)

I must again congratulate you on the marvelous tool without which I would not be able to keep my NW tracking experiment going!

Does the devil tail work now on the inv. calc. ?:rolleyes:

Does the devil tail work now on the inv. calc. ?:rolleyes:

Yes, I believe it does :rolleyes::rolleyes: and has for some 7 or 8 months

also realized I was missing some skills now... updated (Thanks Ninacka)

It ahsn't wokred, because of the apostrophe ' it's not escaped and thus you always got a mysql error. :)

It ahsn't wokred, because of the apostrophe ' it's not escaped and thus you always got a mysql error. :)

When was the last time you tried?

*edit* ok... i see now, it isn't linking to auction data correctly... fixed soon

*edit* ugh.. .nevermind.. it is/was working, I had a typo in my manual inventory (since i don't have devil's tale)

Still... the apostrophe problem was fixed like 8 months ago I think. Please let me know if the problem persists.

Last edited:
Hi CareBear,

+rep for these fabulous tools, and for your continued attention to them.

I may have discovered an error in the weapon compare tool, when certain amp/gun combinations are used. I was finally able to buy an A101, and put it on my opalo. Unamped, the damage range of my opalo is 3.6-7.3 (sadly, not yet maxed). amped, your tool claims 5.08-10.3, while in EU my stats are 5.0-10.0.

It seems that EU thinks my lack of skill with the opalo also affects the amp's damage (approx 1.4-2.7 added damage), while your tool assumes I use the amp perfectly (1.5-3.0 added damage). Well, except the tool's amp damage range seems to be 1.48-3.0?

Incidentally, the skill-based weapon calculator in Entropedia seems to give damage outputs closer to the EU data.

Love to hear your thoughts on this matter.

Thank you again for the great tools!

Noodles

Hi CareBear,

I may have discovered an error in the weapon compare tool, when certain amp/gun combinations are used. I was finally able to buy an A101, and put it on my opalo. Unamped, the damage range of my opalo is 3.6-7.3 (sadly, not yet maxed). amped, your tool claims 5.08-10.3, while in EU my stats are 5.0-10.0.

It seems that EU thinks my lack of skill with the opalo also affects the amp's damage (approx 1.4-2.7 added damage), while your tool assumes I use the amp perfectly (1.5-3.0 added damage). Well, except the tool's amp damage range seems to be 1.48-3.0?

Incidentally, the skill-based weapon calculator in Entropedia seems to give damage outputs closer to the EU data.

Noodles

Thanks, I'll look into it & fix it up...

Hi CareBear,

Noodles

Sorry for the delay... I've been pretty busy killing atrax :D

This should be fixed now. My tool now comes up with the 5-10 range for your example like it should.

Thanks CareBear! Hope the atrax are being kind.

Hi CareBear. Sorry to be a pain in the . . . again. I'm not sure if your weapon calc tool gives the right minimum damage if you are overamped. For example, a maxed M3A (20 max damage) with A103 (12 max damage). I think the range (with 50% box checked, so A103 can only do 10 max damage) should be 15-30 damage, but the tool gives 16-30 damage.

Unfortunately, the only amp I have is an A101, so this discrepancy is hard for me to test in-game. But maybe if I slap it on the tt pistol a test can be done.

Or somebody with the skills and equipment could do the test . . .

I've noticed the same thing.

it seems it doesn't take into account the 50% limit, but always adds the full amp.

Hi CareBear. Sorry to be a pain in the . . . again. I'm not sure if your weapon calc tool gives the right minimum damage if you are overamped. For example, a maxed M3A (20 max damage) with A103 (12 max damage). I think the range (with 50% box checked, so A103 can only do 10 max damage) should be 15-30 damage, but the tool gives 16-30 damage.

Unfortunately, the only amp I have is an A101, so this discrepancy is hard for me to test in-game. But maybe if I slap it on the tt pistol a test can be done.

Or somebody with the skills and equipment could do the test . . .

Thanks Noodles... I'll gitter fixed up. ;)

Wow, that was fast. Behaves as expected now. Assuming "expected" is correct; I will test my tt pistol/A101 soon.

Thanks!

Huge thx for implementing the markup column in your inventory calculator page
:yay::yay::yay:

+rep

Last edited:
This site is still active and I use it all the time for esi data so it gets a well deserved bump/revive (no ME needed :yay:).

I may be imputing incorrect numbers to figure out what the minimum damages are at different pro levels in the Weapon Compare part of the tool. In the Min Dmg field, I type in the pro standing level followed by a "%" and fill in the corresponding HA I want to calculate. I've been told that the numbers I get are not the same as what others get. What am I doing wrong?

Back