News: Eomon Migration 2023 Begins

After speaking to the team, I have been told this has been changed, and is no longer correct.

Summer Strongboxes will drop during migration.

I am removing this part from the announcement on the forum, and the website will be updated after the weekend.

Dont think this should be removed, it should rather be "updated"? Removed would mean, that that was never said. Updated means, that statement is no longer valid.

After speaking to the team, I have been told this has been changed, and is no longer correct.

Summer Strongboxes will drop during migration.

I am removing this part from the announcement on the forum, and the website will be updated after the weekend.
Can you also ask if the "This creature didn't carry any loot." message proceeding no loot coming off the mobs also intended?

Or is it another feature nobody really announced before hand?

8qCJeVv.png

Not only is the volatility in this event horribly high, not much markup since nothing is really dropping... Now you get these as an added bonus. And then the "team" is expecting people to stay for Migration?

It is also a really good thing we have Community Managers on payroll in this game to announce stuff to the players and handle the news and all that. And don't get me started on Support and Support Tickets. Top notch quality.

"This creature didn't carry any loot."
This happens when particular server goes down you cannot place vehicles ,tp (T or tp chip), etc

If you try to relog you won't be able to log in till server is back only option is to run to different server .

This happens when particular server goes down you cannot place vehicles ,tp (T or tp chip), etc

If you try to relog you won't be able to log in till server is back only option is to run to different server .
that is normally right, not today though .. i switched servers several times, i can not even convert shrapnel... funny thing is that people are still hunting Eomons without problems as it seems .....

that is normally right, not today though .. i switched servers several times, i can not even convert shrapnel... funny thing is that people are still hunting Eomons without problems as it seems .....
I am hunting eomons near ashi without any problem :)

I am hunting eomons near ashi without any problem :)

yepp i saw since i had to fly over that area because the TP at Nymptown wasn´t working ^^ i am giving up and call it a day .. they dont bother to restart the thing so i don´t bother to waste my time ..

EDIT: Bertha's text has now been updated to match the announcement on the official website, which has also been updated to:

Summer Strongboxes are available and can be found in loot during this Eomon Migration.

Thats it? Are we getting any announcement? New seasonal ring for 2023? New items?
We will keep looting 2020 ring with 8% lifesteal for years to come?

"Summer Strongboxes are available and can be found in loot during this Eomon Migration." it this what we had to wait 3 days? Ducking Pathethic!!!

so boxes drop but no new ring? Will mayhem tokens drop or no? Otherwise summer boxes arent worth as much as other ones

The Summer Strongbox lootlist:

https://www.entropiauniverse.com/strongboxes/summer/

I've been informed that the the Summer Ring in the box is the 2020 version!

The real question I have is why did you guys lie to us….again….

Let’s be real here, boxes dropping was not intentional, otherwise you guys would have had a new ring in there… Twen or s23. Not the same ring from 3 years ago.

Do you really think that we are all just that stupid that we will believe you just magically turned on summer boxes but left the s20 ring in there?
What a typical half-ass way for mind ark to attempt to cover up a mistake, in a very half-ass way.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m grateful for the MU, but man I am really getting sick of the lying and inability to admit fault/mistakes.

Why just not take a week and put together a 2023 ring version?
That would make everyone hyped and excited. Is there any communication going back to MA from the playerbase?
Involves actualy doing some work so NO!

The Summer Strongbox lootlist:

https://www.entropiauniverse.com/strongboxes/summer/

I've been informed that the the Summer Ring in the box is the 2020 version!
My, with all due respect

The link literally says:

"Lootable Summer Strongboxes may contain a wide range of very special Summer Items as well as all the rings from Classified Strongboxes.

Summer Strongbox is a seasonal Entropia Universe Strongbox that could be looted during Summer Mayhem events up until the year 2020. The content of the box is unveiled from the current content list upon opening."
Keywords; Could, until, year 2020

Did noone ever bother updating the text on that webpage, and THEN expect us to believe the drop of these were ... intended?

My, with all due respect

The link literally says:

Keywords; Could, until, year 2020

Did noone ever bother updating the text on that webpage, and THEN expect us to believe the drop of these were ... intended?

Why not spend a few days to release a 2023 ring? Or TWEN ring? Or new items?
Or communicate that "we are going to release new summer rings/items in an upcoming patch"

whoever pressed the wrong buttons and released summer boxes to us, i thank you.

The real question I have is why did you guys lie to us….again….

Let’s be real here, boxes dropping was not intentional, otherwise you guys would have had a new ring in there… Twen or s23. Not the same ring from 3 years ago.

Do you really think that we are all just that stupid that we will believe you just magically turned on summer boxes but left the s20 ring in there?
What a typical half-ass way for mind ark to attempt to cover up a mistake, in a very half-ass way.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m grateful for the MU, but man I am really getting sick of the lying and inability to admit fault/mistakes.
Finally someone calls them out on it like I have tried to. Though apparently I was just being salty according to some. Keeping Summer Ring 2020 for this year is a big mistake.

Finally someone calls them out on it like I have tried to. Though apparently I was just being salty according to some. Keeping Summer Ring 2020 for this year is a big mistake.
problem is that this is Another shite show by midnark... and guess what .. see u at next one :D ....

P.S. all u need now is some lemon and tequila.

They could just say "we have planned changes for summer boxes in an upcoming patch". Thats it.

Back