News: Eomon Pheromone Levels Rising

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Calypso's Eomon Pheromone tracker system reports a steady increase in atmospheric pheromone levels. Scientists predict that the 2023 Eomon migration season will start on Wednesday, June 21.

The annual Eomon Migration spans the entire summer, offering a rare opportunity to hunt prized herds of the mighty Longtooth and Eomon. A number of other species also follow in the wake of the migrating hordes making the migration season one of the most exciting events for both solo hunters and teams.

Originally Posted Here

Scientists be like

7onkbj.jpg

Translated for non scientists : MA´s pockets are too empty ... ;P
Do you usually go to shops telling them their pockets are empty because they sell their products? :p
Regardless of one's pockets levels, there will ALWAYAS be room for more profit :D

Do you usually go to shops telling them their pockets are empty because they sell their products? :p
Regardless of one's pockets levels, there will ALWAYAS be room for more profit :D
true that, a year long event was the plan anyways :D

Literally a copy paste from last year, but ok! All good :) We will pewpew anyway, no need for storyline!

Edit: The spawns will probably be the same as last year

To MA: Get ready for some "this spawn sucks" posts

Last edited:
finally the big fun things are coming from a mythical landmass we never seen ;)

Literally a copy paste from last year, but ok! All good :) We will pewpew anyway, no need for storyline!

Edit: The spawns will probably be the same as last year

To MA: Get ready for some "this spawn sucks" posts
As they say "if if Aint broken Dont fix it "

yaay migration time...... can we also have "puny" eomon for the lower lvl ppl ?

Yes, they are called Atrox hatchlings ... at least used to be in migration many many moons ago

i did atrox hatchlings....but they are also mean, nooo..i meant eomon

ah kk my bad..with your ingame lvls you must be correct on this one

At least they have a cute map of where the levels are rising. Though not sure why the need for the burlap texture overlay on the map, but whatevs.

Will there be an Air Traffic Control to take care of all the flights from Eomons to PvP-Space?

Quick, buy all the space thrusters before they skyrocket in price from all pirate travel!!

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Coolio, hopefully some more camo arms and marber bghs

Awesome!

But what is that map? What maturity levels and where? LT?

I am severly missing something.

Awesome!

But what is that map? What maturity levels and where? LT?

I am severly missing something.
You probably missed this "Scientists predict that the 2023 Eomon migration season will start on Wednesday, June 21." So no maturity levels anywhere, yet.. when they arrive I'm sure you'll find soon enough. 99% sure like last year's so if can't wait for them to arrive find old thread ;)

Back