Eomon stalker spoted ...

Babbyg

Provider
Society
From Holland
Stray Akuma Soul
Is this normal ?!

And a very big shield it did hit me 175 :eyecrazy: crazy mob.

Yeah, I'd say do not bother with that mob right now.

Shinkiba ftw!

Yep, check here you will see some on the leader board for the day:

http://entropiatracker.com/login.asp

They apparently aren't as uber as Cornundos Young though :laugh:

( highest eomon stalker at time of this post 2098 ped, Cornundos Young @ 4742 ped :laugh: )

Also , look up stargazing here on the forum and watch Star and his friends go at them, its quite entertaining and will give you an idea of what you can aspire to long term :)

Oh, BTW, now that I'm thinking about it, do eomon young ever miss? If so, what level evader do they start missing at? :scratch2:

Oh, BTW, now that I'm thinking about it, do eomon young ever miss? If so, what level evader do they start missing at? :scratch2:

yes i dont remember when they started missing me, i can say i get miss up to old atm , prov should be around 70 evader start or so

Reactions: Mac

Youngs miss a lot at times (lvl 57 evader).

Reactions: Mac
Is this normal ?!

I saw its cousin there two days ago and I promptly took it for a swim to its death:laugh:, too bad it has pesky spawning relatives. I guess MA wants to keep all us Noobs on or toes while on the shinkiba mission :cool:.

Lexi

I found there birth place :p

I found there birth place :p

wow thats a lot of stalkers, bet no avatar can survive in the middle of that spawn :wise: if i am incorrect then prove me wrong...

wow thats a lot of stalkers, bet no avatar can survive in the middle of that spawn :wise: if i am incorrect then prove me wrong...

Go and see who's there... ;
(Not me)

I think Star has been hearding them into 1 neat group ready for :sniper:

Back