ESI drop rate

Admiral

Alpha
JimJimtrader
Anyone notice lower esi drop rate in last 3 -4 month, and price geting much higher then usual, looks like ma dont like people sellout thread

3-4 skilled players can eat a lot of chips... 10 skilled players will absorb probably the market for a while.

Whoever designed the skill chip-out / chip-in system was a genius, can be controlled with a single click of a mouse (ESI loot).

First time I took out skill was almost as scary as losing my virginity - for sure was more expensive :laugh:

I hunt Eviscerator for my Iron Mission. Im 4100/10000 so in 12.000 killed Eviscerators Gen 01 - 04 i did not loot a single ESI. For me they do not loot anymore :wise:

I hunt Eviscerator for my Iron Mission. Im 4100/10000 so in 12.000 killed Eviscerators Gen 01 - 04 i did not loot a single ESI. For me they do not loot anymore :wise:

i done Trooper stage 3 12000 kill points not single esi :mad:

Low drop rate on ESI makes chipping out harder and more expensive. So if u want to earn peds on chipping out. You would also need ALOT of skills. (Only ubers will cash in) or else the cost for ESI would not give enough profit by selling the skills.

Very smart move from MA locking the middle players / low players from Withdrawing the peds. Since the expense of a ESI would cost alot more than the price of total skills.

So if ESI gets on a all time low droprate and only few high TT drops. MA has done exactly what they wanted to do. Only give ubers / golden avatars the possiblity to chip out with a profit, and they get a nice chunk of peds from the items that sell on AH :)

So if the marked crash and a avatar buys every high TT ESI on the market. They sure can cash in alot on this ;)

Tin foil hat on - whenever some huge skill old-timers (joda, adel, ..) chip out, the esi drops are decreased to minimum to make them stop.

If the market crash who’s going to buy the skills I wonder?

MA made it close to impossible to quit and even if you have a lot of skills there are no guarantee to profit or the profit are so low that you just won’t bother.

Think they should allow selling off a complete ava but I guess that’s another debate.

Now back to topic: I say yes the drop rate have been a lot lower than normal the last 3 months or so.

If the market crash who’s going to buy the skills I wonder?

If you check auction, you can see that still hundres (if not thousands) of TT value in skills are sold each day.

I wounder who buy all this skills :confused:

It dont matter what ESI price is, people still buy skills.
Ive been buying loads of ESI for around 900%, now the price seems to be closer to 1000%
It makes no difference, I just sell rifle skills for 1450% insted of 1400%

As long as there are ESI on auction, I see no crisis.

Just becausse some loot have longer cycles doesn´t mean there´s something wrong/changed...
ESI/GSI has always been up and down in long cycles with MU between 600 - 1200% depending on where in the cycle it is at the time. If i recall.....

If you check auction, you can see that still hundres (if not thousands) of TT value in skills are sold each day.

I wounder who buy all this skills :confused:

It dont matter what ESI price is, people still buy skills.

Was quoting Guaranas post where he stated IF the market crash.
So back to topic I guess…

I don't really see this drop rate as a good move from MA side, if more ESI on market and chipping out/in will be more cheap MA will only win,esi TT is 100% decay, and along this some skill are lost.
If some ubers sell tons of skills some other will need to buy them, MA win from decay.

So please make ESI come down to 600-700% :yup:

I believe that it is against MA best interest to keep this low level of ESI droping

[tin foil on]
(or at least it seems that way, I can't tell if somebody found a mob that loots lots of them and is storaging them to keep the price high)
[tin foil off]

If people believe they can't sell skills then the valuation people make of it drops.
It's that simple.

We get a thread like this every time esi price goes up. Prices fluctuate on most things, they need to otherwise trading as a profession would not exist.

No point complaining, the answer is to buy low sell high :)

Had two esis both around 15 ped drop from warriors last month so id say hunt them.

at what point do you feel so shit that you would sell out your fl. when you forgot you were part of the game and not a n idiot?

Your last posts told me you would sell your mother for a few ped.

re-read

The price just keep getting up ,guess too much people selling out and mindark dont like it :whip:

The price just keep getting up ,guess too much people selling out and mindark dont like it :whip:

Well on the other hand they make some nice peds from the decay of the chips. If i was them i would flood the market with esi's.

Back