ESI Dropping like snables

My personal opinion on this is that i have experienced a huge decrease in the rate of esi drops. I have only looted one since esis went limited, and that with something like 17peds of value. Old type gsi:s i got atleast twice as often. Hmm:scratch2: thats just me though, looking at the uberloots, they hold a lot of big tt value esis. So i could be just unlucky. :laugh:

I just got a neg rep in this thread for the waves of entropia. Lol. Not that I realy care...
I seem to loot more and more of those... so my guess is that until the bank is released, the price will still go down. :)

12 pages of ESIs in auction and still they dont drop in price, come on its crazy get them down grrr

Maybe what we see happening now is that MA wants the price to drop before they put ESI in TT next VU.

well..the price is surddenly goin in the right direction...Markup closing in on TT value...

Right Solaris....;)

well..the price is surddenly goin in the right direction...Markup closing in on TT value...

Right Solaris....;)

Markup closing in on tt-value??
In that case Ill buy any esi right now for 200%. No hassle, no questions asked. Just hand over those esi's before they hit rock bottom :D

:S

actually, its rather the contruary.
i looted 3 in 1 day 3 orso weeks ago (2x trox, 1x attacker, all around 15-20 ped tt), after that, completely nothing, and i have been hunting almost everyday for a few hours atleast (4 or more (upto 18)). i sure hope they drop me one with say, 1000 ped tt sometime soon..

/dream on

Rampant Rambling

My little GSI/ESI theory:

Your chance of getting an ESI declines the lower the mob's level is compared to the skill levels associated with the weapon you used for the kill.

It's just speculation, of course, but my favorite example is how I used to spend hours sitting in that big spawn of mid-upper level Tantillions west of PVP2 skilling LWT/HG skills without ever seeing a gsi/esi, but when I switched to finishing the tants off with low skilled (L) weapons like a smacker 3, I started getting the occasional ESI. At around 8K LWT & 6.5K HG, I rarely get any ESIs from pistol kills on mobs lower leveled than formidons, neconus, or Atrox Dominants...

So, bringing the focus back to the topic of the thread: I don't think the chance for ESI drops has increased, but I think the number of lower skilled players hunting higher level mobs (thanks to (L) weapons & faps) is rapidly increasing. Therefore, the overall number of ESIs appearing on the market should increase for the nearterm (longterm?) future.

A Feffoid dropped an ESI for me today at Fury. Been playing this game for 3 months only. And I thought loots like this only was for ubers/midlvl avas :laugh: . Should I sell it immediatly? Hmm i dont know.:scratch2:

more than 20 esis in last 2 weeks:wtg:

LOOTED 22 ESI(14-19pedder) from molisk young-gatherer in 1 month.

and now ?

Would be interesting to know if esi's are dropping more/less/equal than before since the new VU.

personally i did not notice the increase, just got one from an equus, ambulimax and drone in na timeframe of 1 month

i do allways have probs when i loot tp chips that they do not appear in my inv, but only the day after, but i guess this is way offtopic ;)

Either original poster is right or this post itself is the cause, but ESI prices on auction are dropped significantly today :eek:

I hop I loot ESI some day ... :p

Does it make sense that there may have just been a wave of chipping therefore increasing the number esi in the loot pool?

Every like 5th or 6th global on cp have a esi in it. That what we loot. And 2 over 100ped TT then alot off 13-17ped esi..

It feels like they drop alot more

Esi

HI

I found 2 in one weck (18.11),(10,59) tiny´s but...:yay:

Back